Is this MJ voice in video?

michaelsladymichaelslady Posts: 279
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Omar Bhatti posted this video on Instagram 2 months ago and someone shared it yesterday on facebook. I heard and many other believers heard what sounds to be like MJ voice at the end of the video. If you are not listening really really carefully you will miss it. He says something about Paris. The voice is low but sounds just like his. I had to turn it up very loud and listen 3 times before I could catch it. What do you think?  :icon_eek:<br /><br />

Comments

• I hear a voice but can't make out what is said.<br /><br />It's right after the girl says something, right? If not, what part are you talking about?<br /><br /><br />Love you Michael!
  • yes its towards the end. Read the comments on the video lol  :th_bravo:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Sounds like a woman to me.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• iamhere4mjiamhere4mj Posts: 479
    That's Michael!<br /><br />Very soft and quiet, hardly noticeable but I say it is Michael - sounds like early Michael though, not now.<br /><br />I listened with the damn speaker pressed to my ear to make out what he says but can't say for sure. I hear the word here and maybe up. One of the comments said it is 'You have me up in here' or something like that so I am on a mission to see if I can find if he ever said it.<br /><br />Love you Michael!
  • I agree. Its soft and sexy. Kinda sensual like during the Thriller days  :-*<br /><br />A lot of the people commenting hear it on there too. Hmm. Let us know what you find out.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Sounds like Michael's voice to me.
  • When was this video made and who is that girl?
  • The video was recorded in 2015 and the girl is from Russia, she's very kind to put this video up as she really thought she should keep it private between her and her family. :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
  • Ah I see. It is funny at first you would think it is MJ but listening to it more and more, it could be anybodies voice.