Who is it

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I wanna find out what the hell he is mumbling at the end. Something with 'Don't bother me' and '....another brother'. Who will help to figure it out?<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    I've missed your posts around here Souza. You crack me up.<br /> I'll help decoding ol' mumbles with you.
  • From 5:00<br /><br />Dadadadaa<br />Don’t be don’t don’t be judging don’t be/you don’t be/you<br />She did/take it cause I’m lonely<br />Don’t bother me<br />Just wont (incoherent)<br />Da aaadadaaada<br />(didn't understand)<br />Don’t be judging<br />Don’t be don’t be<br />Did you really feel I’m lonely?<br />Hee hee hee hee<br />She don’t she don’t (incoherent) she don't she don't is it my brother?<br />Don’t bother me<br />Do just come in?<br />Dada dada<br />hee hee<br />(did?) She did/take it cause I’m lonely<br />
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    From 4.37<br /><br />Body<br />Don't bother me<br />Da Da Da Da<br />Me here with nothin brother<br />In this stage I'm lonely<br />Hee Hee<br />Da Da Da Da<br />Don't be Don't be Don't be judgin'<br />Don't you Don't you<br />She take it cause I'm lonely<br />Don't bother me<br />This won't do it<br />Da Da <br />Means ? nothin' brother<br />Don't be judgin'<br />Don't be Don't be<br />Can ? really feel I'm lonely<br />Hee Hee <br />She don't She don't phone me<br />She don't She don't  did it<br />She don't She don't want it<br />Is it my brother<br />Don't bother me<br />You just did it<br />Da Da Da Da Da Da <br />Hee Hee<br />She take it cause I'm lonely. <br /><br /> I hear a different word every time I replay the line..........<br />me here with nothin' brother<br />means simply nothin' brother <br />name of another brother<br />
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Haven't got time to look right now, but aren't there some acapella versions on Youtube?  They might help you!
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I clearly hear another brother, but I can't figure out the word(s) before that.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• blankieblankie Posts: 2,350
    Me too hear another brother and feel so lonely  :icon_rolleyes:<br /><br />P.S:My laptop has had problems these days  :icon_evil: , now resolved ... :woohoo2:
  • iamhere4mjiamhere4mj Posts: 479
    Where do you hear the words 'another brother'? I only hear brother.<br /><br />Here are the lyrics:<br /><br />MICHAEL JACKSON<br />Who Is It Lyrics <br /><br />I Gave Her Money<br />I Gave Her Time<br />I Gave Her Everything<br />Inside One Heart Could Find<br />I Gave Her Passion<br />My Very Soul<br />I Gave Her Promises<br />And Secrets So Untold<br /><br />And She Promised Me Forever<br />And A Day We'd Live As One<br />We Made Our Vows<br />We'd Live A Life Anew<br />And She Promised Me In Secret<br />That She'd Love Me For All Time<br />It's A Promise So Untrue<br />Tell Me What Will I Do?<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Lying To Myself<br />And The Reason Why She Left Me<br />Did She Find In Someone Else?<br /><br />(Who Is It?)<br />Is It A Friend Of Mine?<br />(Who Is It?)<br />Is It My Brother?<br />(Who Is It?)<br />Somebody Hurt My Soul, Now<br />(Who Is It?)<br />I Can't Take This Stuff No More<br /><br />I Am The Damned<br />I Am The Dead<br />I Am The Agony Inside<br />The Dying Head<br />This Is Injustice<br />Woe Unto Thee<br />I Pray This Punishment<br />Would Have Mercy On Me<br /><br />And She Promised Me Forever<br />That We'd Live Our Life As One<br />We Made Our Vows<br />We'd Live A Love So True<br />It Seems That She Has Left Me<br />For Such Reasons Unexplained<br />I Need To Find The Truth<br />But See What Will I Do!<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday<br />And She Didn't Leave A Letter<br />She Just Up And Ran Away<br /><br />(Who Is It?)<br />Is It A Friend Of Mine?<br />(Who Is It?)<br />Is It My Brother?<br />(Who Is It?)<br />Somebody Hurt My Soul, Now<br />(Who Is It?)<br />I Can't Take It 'Cause I'm Lonely<br /><br />(Who Is It?)<br />Is It A Friend Of Mine?<br />(Who Is It?)<br />Tell Me I'm Bothered!<br />(Who Is It?)<br />Somebody Hurt My Soul, Now<br />(Who Is It?)<br />I Can't Take It 'Cause I'm Lonely<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Lying To Myself<br />And The Reason Why She Left Me<br />Did She Find Someone Else?<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday<br />And She Didn't Leave A Letter<br />She Just Up And Ran Away<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Lying To Myself<br />And The Reason Why She Left Me<br />Did She Find Someone Else?<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday<br />And She Didn't Leave A Letter<br />She Just Up And Ran Away<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Bothered Everyday<br />And She Didn't Leave A Letter<br />She Just Up And Ran Away<br /><br />And It Doesn't Seem To Matter<br />And It Doesn't Seem Right<br />'Cause The Will Has Brought<br />No Fortune<br />Still I Cry Alone At Night<br />Don't You Judge Of My Composure<br />'Cause I'm Lying To Myself<br />And The Reason Why She Left Me<br />Did She Find Someone Else?<br /><br />Lyrics taken from <a href="http://www.elyrics.net/read/m/michael-jackson-lyrics/who-is-it-lyrics.html"; rel="nofollow">this page</a><br /><br />I tried finding an acapella version on youtube but they have either been removed or I can't view them in my country.<br /><br />Love you Michael!<br />
  • Ever since the song first came out, I have always always heard him say something like "think of another brother, don't be, don't be judging". hey but isn't that the overall theme of the song anyway? so I never really gave it much thought. maybe he's talking about his half brother? don't forget Joe Jackson had 2 children outside of his marriage to Katherine. One a girl; one a boy  :WTF:
  • curlscurls Posts: 3,111
    Acapella version: (sorry I can't get it to show up here.)<br /><br />
  • iamhere4mjiamhere4mj Posts: 479
    It's blocked in my country, I can't view it.<br /><br />I listened to the Vevo video and I hear it at the very end (last few seconds of the video). Also, I'm not hearing a lot of the background words in the Vevo video as what is in the video Souza posted. Why? I would think they would be the same.<br /><br /> /><br />Love you Michael!