Child support hearing - fake?

YasYas Posts: 46
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
As xirisjex suggested maybe this really deserves it's own thread, so... here it is:
I'm not sure if this was posted already... Sorry if it was...

*Michael...L.O.V.E.* November 25th, 2009 2:56 am ET

@everyone

People wake up! The judge who supposedly appeared and heard the Conrad Murray child support Las Vegas hearing last week actually retired back in July 2008.

Judge Gerald Hardcastle retired July 1, 2008!

WTF??

That's true!

Saturday, April 19, 2008
JUDGE GERALD HARDCASTLE RETIRES
KLAS has reported that Family Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle is retiring. Judge Hardcastle, who is one of the original Family Court Judges, will leave the bench on July 1st, 2008. The Nevada Supreme Court is currently accepting applications for the appointment of a replacement to serve out Judge Hardcastle's term.

But that doesn't proof, that he's michael but it Proof's that this Murray Child Support thing was a fake

Comments

• NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Oh my!
    I hadn't seen this, thanks for making a new thread.
    That "court hearing" seemed fake to me from day one.
  • it could be part of the film,you know when mj returns and has to explain all this cos everything seems to be filmed regarding all this hope i havent confused ,because i think i have just confused myself
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Hm... Offtopic: Just like that TII Human Nature jacket... He was wearing it years ago, so that makes you think that TII was recorded earlier then they let us believe....
    Child support hearing was fake, that's why they showed the garbage can. It's garbage!
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    @MJJ1982-
    do you know what year he wore the jacket?
    just curious <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
    lol.
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    if child support hearing is fake (and i believe it is), then all of the "child support case" might be fake as the rest of it, "the audience" has to be kept busy with Dr.Murray case, so they have to come up with all of these stories around him: no job, no money, baby mama, child support, missed mortgage payments... i am sure more interesting stuff is yet to come for Dr.Murray
  • YasYas Posts: 46
    @Nathalia you're welcome. it was in *Michael...Love* thread <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I really wonder why media doesn't notice things like this.
  • Wow.. that is interesting. This gets wierder and wierder <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Why haven't any doctors, nurses, lawyers, judges etc etc.. come forward and said this case isn't right. If this judge is infact retired then why has no judge come forward and said hang on a minute this man is no longer a judge or why hasn't this judge come forward himself and said this is BS??
    Are all the authorities involved!!!
    @MJJ1982-
    lol.

Forgive me, I'm tired and I don't know what year it is... Anyone who knows it?
    You can see it at 1.10 and further.
    [youtube:16l7mlyc]
    @MJJ1982-
    lol.

Forgive me, I'm tired and I don't know what year it is... Anyone who knows it?
    You can see it at 1.10 and further. And sorry again, I can't find the 'original' video right now...
    [youtube:3t7howyd]
  • ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
    i would guess that people just do not pay attention to details on this case like all of us do here. for the media and the vast majority of the world he is gone (sorry for saying this). you really need to be engaged to spot inconsistencies, it is I guess easier for us as we are just looking for them and even more are actually focusing on finding them. The rest is just taking whatever is given/published. I would ask the following question: if you hear some news about a subject that is not in your interest, how many times do you immediately jump to internet/library/ect to check the news by yourself - to tell the truth about myself I can say - "zero"times
  • That video made me cry
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Watching this video has made ME sad and angry <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I'd have stood up for him like a tiger for her cubs , I'd have killed for him for God's sake!!!!
    ehm..sorry about that <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
    anyway, the jacket is the same we saw in TII ..I wonder what year it was , it should be quite recent I suppose
  • What does it mean chuders & ladders or candyland? something bad i gues <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • I think that the footage we've seen of the court hearing is real but maybe from a past hearing??.... Dr Murray had 2 child support cases, in 2002 & 2008...

Instrument: 20020220-02578 Book/Instr: 20020220 / 2578
    Document Type: Lien Recorded: 02/20/2002 17:00:00
    ReRecorded: N Remarks:
    Requestor: FAMILY SUPPORT DIVISION

1st Party: MURRAY, CONRAD R
    AVILES, ANN MARIE - AGT
    2nd Party: MALIBIRAN, NENITA C

Legal Description: Parcel Number: 16411512017 Property Lien

Instrument: 20080129-04011 Book/Instr:
    Document Type: Judgment Recorded: 01/29/2008 14:15:43
    ReRecorded: N Remarks:
    Requestor: NEVADA TITLE COMPANY

1st Party: MURRAY, CONRAD R
    2nd Party: MALIBIRAN, NENITA C
    CHILD SUPPORT SERVICES DEPT
    COUNTY SANTA CLARA

I found this information here, scroll down to just passed the middle of the page, there's information about Conrad Murray
    <!-- m -->http://webofdeception.com/<!-- m -->
  • alexa7alexa7 Posts: 31
    <!-- m -->http://www.clarkcountycourts.us/ejdc/co ... udges.html<!-- m -->

OMG no Judge Hardcastle!!! I can't take any more I don't understand.... <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • so fake but why feel the need to put murray in spotlight again surely it would make people more suspicious bout child support hearing but no murder hearing?!!!! look how he was acting as if he had no clue he was told to stand up etc and fake money fake judge i just dont get why!!!
    Ok, I had some more time to do the research on this and here is what I found. (Sorry for long post <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> )

With Murray in court, his lawyer Christopher Aaron paid $700 cash and promised to pay another $303 as part of the deal approved by Clark County District Court Judge Gerald Hardcastle.
    Hardcastle took over the case after Family Court Judge Robert Teuton was forced to vacate his position earlier this month due to a gap in state election laws.
    http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2009/nov/16/michael-jackson-doctor-conrad-murray-avoids-jail-c/

Then I was trying to find something about Judge Robert Teuton:

For Immediate Release: August 22, 2008
    (Carson City, NV) – Governor Jim Gibbons today announced the appointment of
    Robert Teuton to fill an open seat in Clark County’s family court.
    Teuton will fill the remainder of the term of retired Judge Gerald Hardcastle, which runs through the end of 2010.
    http://gov.state.nv.us/pressreleases/2008/pdf/pr-2008-08-22-teutonappointment.pdf

Nov. 12, 2009
    CARSON CITY — Because of a gap in state election laws, the Nevada Supreme Court today ordered Family Court Judge Robert Teuton to immediately vacate his position.
    The high court, in a decision written by Justice Michael Cherry, said Teuton had to give up the Clark County seat because his appointment ran out Jan. 5. He was appointed by Gov. Jim Gibbons to fill a vacancy on Aug. 22, 2008.
    http://www.lvrj.com/news/breaking_news/Justices-order-Family-Court-Judge-Teuton-to-step-down-69890312.html

Then I was wondering if it's possible that retired judge takes over the case and I found this:

Senior status is a form of semi-retirement for United States federal judges. After federal judges have reached a certain combination of age and years of service on the federal courts, they are allowed to assume senior status.
    In essence, under normal conditions, the chief judge or judicial council of a circuit may assign a senior judge belonging to that circuit to perform any duty within the circuit that the judge is willing and able to perform.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Senior_status

Then I was wondering if Judge Gerald Hardcastle has senior status and I found this :

Gerald Hardcastle’s Experience
    * Senior Family Court Judge
    Eighth Judicial District Court

(Judiciary industry)
    January 1993 — Present (16 years 11 months)

*Judge
    Eighth Judicial District Court - Family Division
    (Judiciary industry)
    January 1993 — July 2008 (15 years 7 months)
    http://www.linkedin.com/pub/gerald-hardcastle/15/a12/326

So, Hardcastle took over the case after Family Court Judge Robert Teuton was forced to vacate his position. He could take over the case if he had senior status. Then I found that he has senior status. I guess that if I put together all of this means that maybe child support hearing wasn't fake.
    Please keep in mind that I'm not from the US and I don't know nothing about US law except what I found on Internet. Also I don't know much about sources that I used. Well, except wikipedia. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I would also like to say that even if Judge Gerald Hardcastle could take over the case doesn't mean that Michael isn't alive. Keep the faith!
  • thanks for your research but the information is comming from linkedin and he is inactive on linked in for more then a year he only have 2 connections en never check new ones because mine 5 are still pending and yes i used diffrend accounts laywer,judge, everything never get a reply back....
    thanks for your research but the information is comming from linkedin and he is inactive on linked in for more then a year he only have 2 connections en never check new ones because mine 5 are still pending and yes i used diffrend accounts laywer,judge, everything never get a reply back....

Oh, sorry, I didn't see your previous post. Yes, I used <!-- m -->http://www.linkedin.com<!-- m -->, I forgot to add last link. Well like I said, I don't know what kind of websites are these, I have never used them before, except wikipedia.
    But, it says that the linkedin page that I used was last modified September 9th, 2009. Maybe this is stupid question, but how do you know that he is inactive for more than a year? And what is it that site about anyway? I'm lost now. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • that video is sad...made me <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> ....i wish he had more love...
  • Child support hearing was fake, that's why they showed the garbage can. It's garbage!

i also really believe that this is the meaning of the garbage cans <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    why zoom in on it?? because it's garbage...
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Child Support Anhörung war gefälscht, deshalb zeigten sie den Abfalleimer. Es ist Müll! [/ Quote]

i auch wirklich glauben, dass dies die Bedeutung der Mülltonnen ist;)
    Zoom auf, warum es? weil es Müll ...[/ color] [/ quote]

Exactly I also think that this the meaning could be for the rubbish.
    That is stressed the rubbish at sovielen places, is this all one garbage. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->