4 Billie Jean Performances HIStory Tour

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
What do you see if you compare these 4 performances? All are HIStory tour.<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    One wears the glove on the other hand.
  • skin tone looks more natural to me for the three with glove on same hand while the odd one look more like very white makeup over darker complexion .
  • 1) The two guys on the left are the same person and look very lean and weak. Whereas the two guys on the right have a more square/ healthy built.<br /><br />2) The guys on the left don't have much energy, whereas the guys on the right are quite enthusiastic in the performance.<br /><br />3) Both the guys on the left are wearing a black thread necklace, but the guys on the right aren't.<br /><br />4) Top right guy doesn't toe stand after the moonwalk, but all the other three do.<br /><br />5) Bottom right guy removes his glove somewhere between the performance, the other three don't.<br /><br />6) The left side guys do some funny and crazy moves. lol<br /><br />7) Guys on the right are on extra makeup. But i'm not considering it as a "difference" because skin tones can look different depending on the quality of the video and colour filters used by the uploaders to correct the video.<br /><br />
  • CarrieCarrie Posts: 136
    I can't see the links when online on my phone, but wasn't he married to Debbie at this time? Is he wearing his wedding ring? I think I've seen him not wearing it at all times during History Tour.
  • I believe that they're all Michael, just different lighting on each video..... :michael-jackson: :moonwalk_:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Ok, here is Beat It, same 4 concerts, no gloves, mixed up. Can we still see who seems to be different than the others? (Sorry, not as sync as the Billie Jeans...)<br /><br />

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RealdealRealdeal Posts: 49
    From when are the concerts, I wonder. Because in the beginning, Michael would be more energetic and well fed. At the beginning of a tour he would do more songs/longer show. Later on in the HIStory tour he would skip TWYMMF and BOTDF/D.S. I think he just got more exhausted during the tour, hence the less energetic performances en weaker appearance.
  • I think MJ is in all videos, it doesn't matter how different dance he does
    on 1471854728:
    <br />From when are the concerts, I wonder. Because in the beginning, Michael would be more energetic and well fed. At the beginning of a tour he would do more songs/longer show. Later on in the HIStory tour he would skip TWYMMF and BOTDF/D.S. I think he just got more exhausted during the tour, hence the less energetic performances en weaker appearance.<br />
    <br /><br />I see a difference in face, not so much in weight since both different faces (to me) were heavier in the beginning than the end. The odd ball in the videos is indeed 1996 and the other three 1997, but I have a performance from the 'odd ball' (lol) in 1997 as well. And I am not saying they're not all Michael Jackson, they all are. I just think Michael Jackson is not one person but two brothers, looking enough alike to pull this off. I will see if I can show more later.

• RealdealRealdeal Posts: 49
    If there are two... then why did he cancel so many concerts, especially during the 1992 Dangerous Tour? There was always a stand-in ;-)
    Uhm allegations? Brother fights? I don't know. Could have many reasons. One quit for most of the stuff after BAD it looks like.

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Hello Souza.<br />I've looked several times, and found it not easy. There are quite a few obstacles, such as reduced image on one side and fadet on the other. It would help if there were good screen shots of the faces, so you can see it better (I have older eyes), as for example in a Bad comparison back then, that was very striking. But as far as I can see it is a X, bottom left  with right above one person, and vice versa.<br />Maybe i am wrong??<br />I do not really need more evidence that there are two Michaels, i have seen them pass by many times.<br />But it is nice to discuss it and find more examples and proof. :)<br />I like to see you post more about it Souza,and hope people have a open mind to it and considder it  a possibility.
    It isn't easy at all [member=258]mattie[/member] ! There is a reason they have fooled the whole world for that long. I see a difference in face, height and build but sometimes I start doubting again too. It is extremely annoying. One is obviously taller than the other, skinnier, older, scar on cheek, more pronounced chin and jawline as well. But to really show it on pictures to someone who doesn't see it or doesn't want to see it is nearly impossible because the make-up is so tricky, or there is lighting that supposedly does it. Annoying is an understatement.

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    True Souza i know!<br />But I have seen a difference in length / build / and especially in behaviors and facial many times, I think it just is harder to see in this comparison. They move constantly hahaha and there is one image blurred and the other squat so you can not compare well the difference in weight or build. Yet I still keep the two apart i think.<br />Yes I doubt sometimes, but not for long. You can not put it all on  lighting and makeup, and I realize that every time again. Especially when I see the outliers in white makeup, he looks like a ghost. Nobody can tell me that he liked that, it is to cover up something. Moments later there are in the same period pictures of a normal-looking Michael.<br />But I think it is a sport and fun to spot the differences,also to spot his various disguises ;D