Happy Birthday Michael

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
happybirth.png<br /><br />May your day be filled with brownies, quarter pounders and ice cream!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• blubirdblubird Posts: 33
    I doubt an almost 60 year old man will be sitting around eating cupcakes burgers and ice cream !    :moonwalk_:
  • mattiemattie Posts: 296
    @ bluebird<br /><br />Why not? i am 64 and like that on my birthday,and any other day :icon_geek: <br />But it is not good for me, so only at special day's.<br /><br />Happy birthday Michael! :multiplespotting:
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Hahahaha @blubird!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

This could have been yours. Now we will eat it. <br /><br />img2016082.jpg

Oh and by the way: it was completely FILLED with chocolate!

• mattiemattie Posts: 296
    Okay so i guess i missed something  ;D