Hi!

Ilaria777Ilaria777 Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hi, my name is Ilaria, as you can see I'm Italian, so... sorry for my bad English  :-\<br />I'm fan of Michael Jackson for 10 years, exactly since 2007 and I'm a beLIEver since July 2009. I have had dubious about his death from the beginning.  ;D <br />Well, see you!  ;) <br /><br />I thank Souza for having recommended me this forum!  :-*

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome Ilaria777! If you have any questions please let us know.  ;)

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Hello! My name is Gabriela, I'm 27 and I'm from Romania. I've been a fan of Michael Jackson for about 20 years, but the first time I heard his name was when I was around 3 years old. I had a cute doll, a male nurse with curly black hair and my mother named it Michael. The doll Michael was my favorite toy and you know what? I think no other name was more fitted for that doll because our Michael wanted to heal the world  :) Anyway, I became a believer only a while after the memorial, because at the time I was finishing high school, I had exams until July 2nd (actually it was just before an exam that I found out about Michael's "death"), otherwise it would have probably taken me less time to figure this out. I came across this forum about a month and a half ago but only today I was able to connect and I"m glad to be here with other believers. In fact, the old version of this forum might be the first place where I read about the hoax more than 8 years ago.<br />
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome on board!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."