WHO IS JACK??????? Let's meet him

Ilaria777Ilaria777 Posts: 53
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
I like this channel a lot, but I never believed the theory Jack Crooner = Michael Jackson: / anyway, I put this video that explains HOW Michael Jackson can change his voice.<br />What do you think?<br /><br />

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I don't know if it's him. The guy looks very suspect to me and very skinny sometimes. Who knows. The issue that I have with it is that it's lasting so long now, what's the purpose? I doubt Michael likes wrecking good classics like this and if it was just for hoax purposes it was noticed. So why continue? Maybe he's just a weird doctor who thinks he can sing.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Ilaria777Ilaria777 Posts: 53
    I have always considered this theory nonsense. There are a lot of pics where Jack Crooner is bare chest under the sun, knowing that MJ is totally allergic to the sun because of his problems of lupus and vitiligo, nope, it makes no sense. <br />Then he covers his entire body of makeup 24 hours a day?  ::)
    on 1525092610:
    <br />I have always considered this theory nonsense. There are a lot of pics where Jack Crooner is bare chest under the sun, knowing that MJ is totally allergic to the sun because of his problems of lupus and vitiligo, nope, it makes no sense. <br />Then he covers his entire body of makeup 24 hours a day?  ::)<br />
    <br /><br />Did anyone ever think of the possibility that Michael has his color back on most, if not all, of his body and face?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    What I find most mind boggling is the amount of weird and questionable doctors that have been around MJ at one time or another. From Murray to Arnie Klein and AJ and Patric Treacy. They all seemed to have been star struck and then willing to sell themselves out with self promotion or stories about their friendships with him. Just really unethical for a professional in their position. <br />I agree that this Jack Crooner thing has been going on for too long now, and if it is just shameless self promotion on AJ's part, he should realize that he only has fans by default because they think it could be MJ in disguise. <br />I must be really tired and jaded these days, because a suspect person in disguise, or any number of twitter troll pretenders or new clues no longer get more than  a raised eye brow from me.  <br />Yep, there is only one way to shock the world and that is to come back from the dead.
  • It's complicated, AJ is so confusing ...<br />I become suspicious of him, because the evidence about him is so empty. I hope he will soon do something to make it clearer who he is.
  • Okay so this was sent yesterday by Omer and Jack, AJ, Michael.. Jack as been seen since 2015 everywhere with the kids in clubs and on a boat. <br />2018<br /> />2017<br /> />2015<br /> />2016<br /> /><br />Really excited to hear your thoughts.  I know that this is the man behind the mask.
    It sure looks suspicious sometimes, I agree. I am not sure it's Michael but I do know AJ changes too much in short times.

• RetroRetro Posts: 30
    He is not Michael. I'm sure. AJ can sunbathe, Michael can't sunbathe...
    on 1532293482:
    <br />He is not Michael. I'm sure. AJ can sunbathe, Michael can't sunbathe...<br />
    <br /><br />I bet he can. There has been treatment for vitiligo here in The Netherlands for sure since at least 2010. 93% chance of pigment returning. So that is not a reason to believe he's not Jack. I am on the fence. The guy is weird, but I guess we'll know in time if he was really Michael in disguise.

I can agree, but Michael is not a smoker ...  ???
    on 1532377763:
    <br />I can agree, but Michael is not a smoker ...  ???<br />
    <br /><br /> :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121: :thjajaja121:

What? Why are you laughing? I know Michael is not an angel ;D but he is not a smoker  ;D It was AJ. He and his Botox - that's why he looks suspicious...  ::)
  • There's something strange about AJ, but I don't think it's MJ. Tbh I think he's just promoting himself.
  • SimPattyKSimPattyK Posts: 4,281
    I was also tempted to dismiss AJ being MJ in disguise.... I also thought he was just looking for attention, but kept wondering why! and why in this way?? Why does he sing?? lol And sorry to say but he doesn't sing well at all lol If it's MJ and does it on purpose...sing badly on purpose...Why? loll I just don't get the singing part!<br /><br />But there are many screenshot out-there online...where we can see some strange lines/curves on his face/neck.... those could be indicative of him wearing a mask...<br /><br />And then the kids endorsing him, spending time with him... that's what had me questioning: What if it's really him in disguise!? I mean maybe not in all the photos/videos, just in some of them??<br /><br />Whomever this guy really is and whatever his purpose is.... one thing is clear: it's a Mystery ! loll
    on 1534626157:
    <br />I was also tempted to dismiss AJ being MJ in disguise.... I also thought he was just looking for attention, but kept wondering why! and why in this way?? Why does he sing?? lol And sorry to say but he doesn't sing well at all lol If it's MJ and does it on purpose...sing badly on purpose...Why? loll I just don't get the singing part!<br /><br />But there are many screenshot out-there online...where we can see some strange lines/curves on his face/neck.... those could be indicative of him wearing a mask...<br /><br />And then the kids endorsing him, spending time with him... that's what had me questioning: What if it's really him in disguise!? I mean maybe not in all the photos/videos, just in some of them??<br /><br />Whomever this guy really is and whatever his purpose is.... one thing is clear: it's a Mystery ! loll<br />
    <br /><br />I agree. The guy is just too weird.

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    If it wasn't for the kids being friends with him for some random reason, I'd just think he was an attention seeker. I actually think he's a convenient distraction.
  • CaseyCasey Posts: 11
    Have you heard of the Andy Kauffman vs Michael Jackson death hoax parallels?  There are a lot of similarities in their deaths including: Andy was a jokester and liked illusions just like Michael, right after his death a movie came out called "Man on the Moon",  and he seemed to have orchestrated and controlled his memorial.  There are more similarities but don't want to get into that now.  Anyway, Andy had an alias he called Tony Clifton who was an obnoxious lounge singer and comedian.  He became so famous that some people thought he was a real person.  He actually appeared in public after Andys death.  I wonder if Jack Crooner is MJ's equivalent to Tony Clifton?  Maybe he is using Jack to "play" with us like he said he was going to do before the BAM.
    on 1537563669:
    <br />Have you heard of the Andy Kauffman vs Michael Jackson death hoax parallels?  There are a lot of similarities in their deaths including: Andy was a jokester and liked illusions just like Michael, right after his death a movie came out called "Man on the Moon",  and he seemed to have orchestrated and controlled his memorial.  There are more similarities but don't want to get into that now.  Anyway, Andy had an alias he called Tony Clifton who was an obnoxious lounge singer and comedian.  He became so famous that some people thought he was a real person.  He actually appeared in public after Andys death.  I wonder if Jack Crooner is MJ's equivalent to Tony Clifton?  Maybe he is using Jack to "play" with us like he said he was going to do before the BAM.<br />
    <br /><br />Yes I remember the discussion about those parallels from years and years ago, I almost forgot about them. Maybe you should post a new topic on that so we can see what we can find now, 9 years later!<br />

• RKRK Posts: 3,019
    on 1537563669:
    <br />Have you heard of the Andy Kauffman vs Michael Jackson death hoax parallels?  There are a lot of similarities in their deaths including: Andy was a jokester and liked illusions just like Michael, right after his death a movie came out called "Man on the Moon",  and he seemed to have orchestrated and controlled his memorial.  There are more similarities but don't want to get into that now.  Anyway, Andy had an alias he called Tony Clifton who was an obnoxious lounge singer and comedian.  He became so famous that some people thought he was a real person.  He actually appeared in public after Andys death.  I wonder if Jack Crooner is MJ's equivalent to Tony Clifton?  Maybe he is using Jack to "play" with us like he said he was going to do before the BAM.<br />
    <br /><br />Thanks for reminding us of this. I remember a hoax video from about 9 years ago that was about the MJ / Kauffman hoax similarities, but I  had forgotten about Tony Clifton, and I do see how Jack could be the MJ equivalent.