The Jacksons Twitter

CarrieCarrie Posts: 136
edited September 2018 in General Hoax Investigation
Michael & 13 academy awards.<br />Didn’t Jackie or someone else from The Jacksons once post something about academy awards in the past?<br />Also the one in the front, on the left side, differs from the one Michael is holding in his hand. I don’t know if it means anything, but it was posted yesterday.<br />Souza, please feel free to move the photo I added (and the post) if it’s in the wrong section. I haven’t posted in a long time.<br /><br />A96F6FB7-93FE-4010-9195-160B218E5E03.png

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I remember seeing that before. Interesting indeed. I wonder if he already has them or expect to get them...

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• What do u mean?
  • trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    Interesting.<br /><br />I know that Michael bought the Oscar for "Gone With The a Wind", and obviously Michael wanted to be a director of film, but he never actually won any Oscars, so why post that picture?
  • Could it be the gone w wind statue hes holding?
  • CarrieCarrie Posts: 136
    It was Jackie who posted it in the past from his home. Is it a mural on his wall?<br /><br />Jackie.md.jpg<br /><br />