Why do people think MJ is suppose to appear today?

White HatWhite Hat Posts: 14
edited January 1970 in General Discussion
On twitter a bunch of people are waiting for MJ to appear? It sounds like Bobby is suppose to show up as MJ or something, and Pearl is mentioned. I am new to the hoax and I am not versed in the significance of today. If anyone can explain I am grateful! Thx

Comments

• trublutrublu Posts: 1,011
    I really have no clue. It's not something I've heard.
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Made me think of  "See you in July' that MJ said before disappearing. But those shows at the O2 were  to commence on the 8th of July, not the 18th.  <br /> If Pearl and Bobby are involved, then I wouldn't waste  time on it. May be she thought of adding another day for each year that has passed. Anything to lure people into her orbit.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    on 1563729349:
    <br />Made me think of  "See you in July' that MJ said before disappearing. But those shows at the O2 were  to commence on the 8th of July, not the 18th.  <br /> If Pearl and Bobby are involved, then I wouldn't waste  time on it. May be she thought of adding another day for each year that has passed. Anything to lure people into her orbit.<br />
    <br /><br />RK!!!!!!! How are you??

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• skywaysskyways Posts: 745
    Rik😇😇🌟🌟😙💕
  • RKRK Posts: 3,019
    Hey guys.  :Goodbye: I'm good.
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Missed you! Good to see you again!

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."