Hello 👋 Starting over again...or catching up😉

MJsButterflyGirlMJsButterflyGirl Posts: 2
edited January 2020 in Introduce yourself
Greetings fellow believers.

After a long break in being hooked into the ‘greatest show on earth’ , I’m starting back to do some catching up on the what may be new. I was so deep in observing & participated in what was going on, but after the 7 years was up, I had to take a break as I had my own life to carry on🙂 I figured if there was any BIG BAM day, it would come out everywhere.

What got me to pick things up again, was the HBO mocumentary. I felt it was time to defend MJ. You may have seen me on Twitter doing so. Give me a 👋 IF you recognize me 😉
I believe MJ’s name is very close to being vindicated, but there’s a ways to go, still. Even so, we know what’s true, & whats BS.

I’ve admired MJ & his family as long as they have been The J5. My only regret is I’ve never seen them/ or MJ perform LIVE. They never came in my direction [ although MJ did visit someone he knew in my area, but it wasn’t public knowledge & I didn’t dig to find out who’s house he was visiting. I could have found out easy enough, but I respected his private time]😟

Enough about me. I still need to browse around more to learn & to add to the conversation. I have questions & speculations like everyone else. It’s great to have someplace to speak about MJ’s clever but necessary death hoax, without getting bashed or having to block 100’s of people🤦🏽‍♀️ I’ll return soon 😉

Blessings 🙏🏼& keep Michaeling🕴🏽

MJ’s Butterfly 🦋

PS, I’ll be looking for investigators that I lost touch with.
Holla if you remember MJ’sButterflyGirl 🙂

Comments

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Welcome back! Were you unable to log into your old account?

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• Been following the channel for a while and just finding my feet

still a newbie so bare with me :)

• SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400

Good to have you here Sauron! @BadWolf33

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• No problem :D