HEY EVERYONE FROM ARMENIA

MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I'M MARINA FROM ARMENIA,I'M 20,WHAT MORE? I WANNA JUST SAY THAT I HAVE BEEN M.J.'S OBSSESSED FAN SINCE I WAS IN MY MUM'S WAMB,HE HAS HELPED ME IN THE WORST DAYS OF MY LIFE WHEN I WAS ALMOST TO GIVE UP AFTER MY PARENTS' DEATH HIS MESSAGES HELPED ME TO FEE THAT I'M STILL STRONG AND NOTHIN' CAN BREAK ME,THAT IS WHY WHEN I HEARD THAT HE'S GONE I WAS BEWILDERED,I THOUGT THAT HOPE WAS GONE WITH HIM,I WAS MOURNING' UNTIL MEMORIAL,AFTER THAT IT SEEMED TO ME THAT SMTH FISHY IS GOIN' ON AND STARTED TO INVESTIGATE,FOUND THIS WONDERFUL SITE AND YOU GUYS,U'RE REALLY CLEVER AND SMART IN JULY,NOW MY HOPE IS BACK AGAIN,DAY BY DAY I'M CONVINCED THAT OUR KING IS ALIVE,I LOGGED IN 2 DAYS AGO WHEN I READ A <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> RUSSIAN JOURNAL WHERE A FAMOUS PROPHET TOUCHING HIS PHOTO SAID THAT HE DOESN'T SEE MIKE AMONG THE DEAD ONES AND DECIDED TO SHARE IT.KISSES

Comments

• Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Welcome Welcome Welcome!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I am happy he helped you so much in hard times <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Yeah he helps me also really good. My grandmother is now in heaven and then I listen You are not alone, my heart is warm again <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> Wow, sounds kinda weird right? warm heart <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • MashMikeMashMike Posts: 1,312
    yes dear he has smth magical in him,in his music that warms you,helps you,that is why he is somehow one of the most important persons in my life,he's a part of my family <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as he once said:"No matter how much you are humiliated,no matter how much negative energy is around you,just believe in yourself and never give up"M.J. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> kisses
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yes dear he has smth magical in him,in his music that warms you,helps you,that is why he is somehow one of the most important persons in my life,he's a part of my family <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> as he once said:"No matter how much you are humiliated,no matter how much negative energy is around you,just believe in yourself and never give up"M.J. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> kisses
    yeah he is amazing!