Hey. :)

MrsJosephJacksonMrsJosephJackson Posts: 2
edited January 2010 in Introduce yourself
Hey Well, sorry that i didn't know that people are still investingating that he is still dead or not. Sooo Sorry.

Comments

• Hi and welcome....but...the majority of us in this forum do not believe that Michael is dead.

This is a hoax investigation forum. Sorry, not being rude or offhand with you, I just wanted to make it clear that this isn't a memorial forum.
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • DatrootDatroot Posts: 1,314
    Don't be sad - he hasn't died, he's just gone away for a while.
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Hello, here, however, we do not believe, MJ is death.
    We examine the "death" and the events....
  • why in the name of god did you put 1958-2009 in the title? I mean, he's like...ALIVE?
    Maybe you still have doubts or something, idk.
    It's just a little weird that you signed up on a hoax forum while you believe he's gone...
    I respect your opinion, please don't get that wrong.
  • Uhhh Hello and welcome...But are you sure that you're in the right forum <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> ...I mean your signature indicates to me that you thinks he's really gone,like 100% ...but you're welcome to doubt it with us and reading this might help <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=17&t=76<!-- l -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    yeah I think she thinks this is a Michael Jackson forum <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Hi Dana!
    Welcome to the Michael Jackson Death Hoax Investigators Forum!
    Yep...it's what we do... investigate and talk about Michael Jackson NOT being dead... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Enjoy your stay!