Kenny Ortega, Q & A Variety..listen to what he says hmm

MJJ777MJJ777 Posts: 23
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
Please listen to the youtube-clip with Kenny O:

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqH0WeE57es

He starts talking about, how they were to begin a rehearsal of Dirty Diana with illusions on the 25th of june.. and then he says Michael was there.. but he could be talking about another Michael.. apparently there were many named Michael in the This is it rehearsals. Listen for yourselves.

Transcript: from about 4:07

The day Michael died, you know that particular day, we were getting ready to rehearse Dirty Diana, which was involved in an enormous illusion that the Copperfields folks worked with us on. Michael loved magic, loved illusion, he always had it in his live shows. And, he was super, super excited that the day had come where that element was arriving at the Staples and that we were gonna begin rehearsals. That morning we were all getting ready. We were having the technical rehearsals. We had, you know, Michael was there. All of the illusion builders were there, the dancers were there, our assistant was standing in for Michael. We were getting it all ready when phones started going off all over the arena. It was like.. being cold cocked; you know that expression. Just like, I just felt like I just got run over. And, when I looked around I saw people falling to their knees and collapsing and it was like the biggest surprise.

This was his journey his adventure. We were part of his team. He was the principle architect you know and we were the builders. The end of every journey with Michael I always ended up some place I'd never been before. It was always growing it was always awesome. I always felt better about myself - as an artist and as a person.

Comments

• Sounds like hes saying rehearsals for the illusion in the first few sentences <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

[url]m912mv.gif[/url]
  • JudeJude Posts: 452
    What exactly is 'IT' that makes you think hes saying something. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I thought they didn't get a chance to do dirty diana because Mike "died"
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    it is funny how michael bearden(I think it was him) told a little story about the day they were rehearsing dirty diana and michael was actually there making jokes.. are they talking about the same day or what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    it is funny how michael bearden(I think it was him) told a little story about the day they were rehearsing dirty diana and michael was actually there making jokes.. are they talking about the same day or what? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Right! And in another interview Kenny said, that they were following the news after they heard about the cardiac arrest, didn't he? Maybe all the people there collapsed, because Michael had a cardiac arrest, but in this interview here I understand they're talking about the "death message"?

Which Michael was there? Again his spirit?
  • NinaninaNinanina Posts: 439
    Jesus - just watched it and Kenny almost (or does he in fact?) starts crying while taking about Michael giving his private performance backstage <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • "Michael was there. All of the illusion builders were there, the dancers were there, our assistant was standing in for Michael. "

That make absolutely NO sense whatsoever....

and he was definitely talking about Mike. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Jesus - just watched it and Kenny almost (or does he in fact?) starts crying while taking about Michael giving his private performance backstage <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->

No... to me it almost looks like hes so excited remembering it that hes trying to contain it... I dont know... he doesnt loks sad to me at all =/
  • I don't understand the interview..

He talked about Michael, and he was there 25th june, doing dirty diana.
    -This Is (It) a movie, not a documentary.. It means it had stuntmans/imposters, movie was planned.
  • GrazziaGrazzia Posts: 224
    maybe he is talkin about 25 june at 1:00 am
    it was in the morning when mj came home to rest