New blog: Mike; victim of Illuminati & Mind Control?

edited January 1970 in Hoax Theories
This blog is somewhat controversial and shocking and although you might not go with our theory stated in this blog, it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

We were contacted by someone who asked us if we wanted to end up like Evan Chandler for publishing a blog about Mike/Mind Control & Illuminati, but since this is just a theory and the net is all over with articles about this topic, we will post it. There are a lot of people trying to keep us hoaxers from the truth by scaring them and telling half truths, but we have thought this out and unfortunately this fits. The twin-theory might have been off, but if this theory turns out to be true, it wasn’t even that far fetched.

Read more:
<!-- m -->http://www.michaeljacksonhoaxforum.com/blog.php<!-- m -->

Greetz,

Mo & Souza

Comments

• I am surprised at your honesty, I knew already and I dared not post things that I know.<br />Yes Michael was a Monarch slave for the illuminati and since ° They do not care about us °<br /> he tried to break free of his demons.<br />I hope he reaches his goal. Thank you for showing the hidden face.<br />If there are things to add, can post here? in NWO? not at all?<br />It will trigger the tears all that, but he had to say .. Thanks Mo & Souza<br /><br />L.O.V.E
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    I am surprised at your honesty, I knew already and I dared not post things that I know.<br />Yes Michael was a Monarch slave for the illuminati and then ° They do not care about us °<br /> he tried to break free of his demons.<br />I hope he reaches his goal. Thank you for showing the hidden face.<br />If there are things to add, can post here? in NWO? not at all?<br />It will trigger the tears all that, but he had to say .. Thanks MB & Souza<br /><br />L.O.V.E
    <br /><br />Fear is not in our dictionary, this must be discussed. You can post anything you want, we would be glad if more will do so.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• wow <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • very interesting...very
  • teensyteensy Posts: 120
    it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to read this then. I don't want to cry before bed. Actually, I already upset just by reading this because of the anticipation. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'll be braver tomorrow... and less sleepy. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

To be honest, I'm scared. I don't want heartache. The Illuminati is a heavy topic for me. It's really painful. But I'm excited at the same time. I'm a mess.
  • Maybe this is hoax is sort of
    the "Redemption of Michael".
    A very interesting theory indeed.

You guys did a great job..Souza & Mo <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • it is eye opening and will probably make you as mad and sad as we are.

I'm going to have to wait until tomorrow to read this then. I don't want to cry before bed. Actually, I already upset just by reading this because of the anticipation. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> I'll be braver tomorrow... and less sleepy. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->

To be honest, I'm scared. I don't want heartache. The Illuminati is a heavy topic for me. It's really painful. But I'm excited at the same time. I'm a mess.

Do not be sad Michael is a man like us all, and the music is Satan's trap and the illuminati.
    Satan is the prince of the music and it appeals to people.
    It is normal that the greatest singer and dancer of all time has fallen into the trap
    without seeing or without meaning to.
    But we must love it anyway, because he try to leave the Circle.
    It was because of his refusal to illuminati he suffered then.
    After THEY DONT CARE ABOUT US, it has been rejected and destroyed!
    He really challenged the illuminati, he pays the price.
    But are not we all owned by the illuminati?
    The answer is YES we are.

L.O.V.E
  • The illuminati has failed to control Michael yeah they had him for a bit but he knew it was wrong like i said in my previous thread he is sick and tired of them and when he comes back he is going to expose everything they did to him, Souza i want to ask you if you think they infected him with vitiligo to warn him and he just brushed it off and continued to fight them
  • This has been put together very well. I think that what Michael had to endure and break free from was far more powerful and dark than most could comprehend. I expect far darker than this shows. Michael had the strength to voice what he felt in his lyrics and in his videos, which shows astonishing courage and bravery. I believe whole-heartedly that he now has full control of what he is doing and I think that from the second trial in 2005 he showed an unbreakable strength and inner fight. When he leaves the courtroom dressed all in white along with his family, I feel a strong sense of empowerment from him. I feel he has been completely free since then and 'this is it' was started then, in his determination to free us all from their clutches. Michael understands the true nature of truth, love and freedom for all. I believe that he knew then what lengths he would have to go to open this explosive can of worms. Thank you Michael, you are truly one of a kind.
    I am pleased to see this discussed, it needs to be seen. Thank you!
    The illuminati has failed to control Michael yeah they had him for a bit but he knew it was wrong like i said in my previous thread he is sick and tired of them and when he comes back he is going to expose everything they did to him, Souza i want to ask you if you think they infected him with vitiligo to warn him and he just brushed it off and continued to fight them

I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. How do you think that would be like? Imagine yourself (I don't know where you are from, but let's say you are European) turning into a black person. I am not saying it's a bad thing to be black, don't misunderstand me, but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life. He dealt with it, because he had to, there was no choice for him. But he did decide to fight, and for that I can only have the deepest respect.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• I've stated on many occasions that I believe in this theory. That is the reason I feel he was in danger for his life and had to get away. He wasn't being delusional when he confided to close associates that he was afraid he was going to be murdered. Michael has never been one to speak before he thinks. He was extremely brilliant. If he said it, I believe it.
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> I have read all of that now. wow. A lot of info. this is a bit different from my theory. Interesting though. One thing that stood out is the alter ego thing and other personalities. Michael was always different off stage than while performing. Those are the only personalities I've seen. Sometimes he exhibited being a bit out of it, depressed, groggy; however, I have always attributed that to the meds he was taking. If he was indeed going to a number of different doctors and ingesting any number of different medications, that would cause anybody to appear out of it or lethargic at times. This thread is interesting, goes into a lot of specifics. Some of it seems plausible, but there are certain parts I'm just not feeling, possibly because I don't have a full understanding and will need to read further. It is however 2:00 a.m., lol. I will have to get back to this one later. It's a lot to digest.
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. ...but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life.
    I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion because the Illuminati/Mind Control stuff has nothing relevant to do with Michael, in my opinion.

However, since I AM black and know a thing or two about medical issues, let me just say that, first of all, nobody *gave* Michael vitiligo or caused him to have it. That suggestion is just pure science fiction and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge.

Likewise, nobody made Michael a "white man." That suggestion is just fiction period and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge, as well as a disturbing lack of knowledge of issues related to cultural and racial identity.

Third of all, having vitiligo did ***NOT*** make Michael's identity as a black man disappear or go away. Of course, he looked different and had to deal with that. But he ***NEVER EVER*** stopped being black, in his mind AND in reality. So what if he didn't look the same or like his family? He's not the only black person that has skin that light, with or without vitiligo.

LOTS of black people don't have the same skin tone as other members of their family. LOTS of people don't look like their relatives, no matter what color they are. Yet, somehow they still manage to carry on and get along just fine, especially when they come from a strong family, as Michael does.

Fourth of all, the "white female" comment is just ridiculous. I thought most members of this forum recognized that erroneous caricature for what it is, meaning nonsense, but now one of the owners is perpetrating it. Geesh! Michael struggled with many things his entire life, including the repercussions of uninformed comments like that.

People have the right to think whatever they want, but I felt it was necessary to add some opposing viewpoints here lest future readers of this thread believe that every member of this forum agrees or thinks its acceptable to characterize Michael this way. I do not.
    I think the vitiligo is a result of the drugs they gave him, but I am sure he didn't "brush it off". He is a black man and they made him a white man, even a white female. ...but your whole identity would be gone. Who are you? Who do you relate to? You would look different from your family, your siblings. Imagine that, that is not something you can 'brush off', that is something you would struggle with for the rest of your life.
    I promised myself I would stay out of this discussion because the Illuminati/Mind Control stuff has nothing relevant to do with Michael, in my opinion.

However, since I AM black and know a thing or two about medical issues, let me just say that, first of all, nobody *gave* Michael vitiligo or caused him to have it. That suggestion is just pure science fiction and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge.

Likewise, nobody made Michael a "white man." That suggestion is just fiction period and shows an enormous lack of medical knowledge, as well as a disturbing lack of knowledge of issues related to cultural and racial identity.

Third of all, having vitiligo did ***NOT*** make Michael's identity as a black man disappear or go away. Of course, he looked different and had to deal with that. But he ***NEVER EVER*** stopped being black, in his mind AND in reality. So what if he didn't look the same or like his family? He's not the only black person that has skin that light, with or without vitiligo.

LOTS of black people don't have the same skin tone as other members of their family. LOTS of people don't look like their relatives, no matter what color they are. Yet, somehow they still manage to carry on and get along just fine, especially when they come from a strong family, as Michael does.

Fourth of all, the "white female" comment is just ridiculous. I thought most members of this forum recognized that erroneous caricature for what it is, meaning nonsense, but now one of the owners is perpetrating it. Geesh! Michael struggled with many things his entire life, including the repercussions of uninformed comments like that.

People have the right to think whatever they want, but I felt it was necessary to add some opposing viewpoints here lest future readers of this thread believe that every member of this forum agrees or thinks its acceptable to characterize Michael this way. I do not.

First of all, the fact that you are black does not mean that you know how it feels to turn white, bit by bit and spot by spot.
    Second of all, if you read our previous blog, you would know it IS possible to cause or trigger vitiligo with certain drugs.

Mo and I have defended Mike to the bone from the beginning. Although you all might not agree on everything, we never said hurtful things and we will never do that. Don't say we do, because we are not.

We NEVER said any of this to diss Mike, we want people to understand him. The female is an alter Ego, that does NOT say MIKE is a female or that he cut his balls off, it's a mental disorder. I know that might be hard to read, Mike and Mental disorder in one sentence, but what if it turns out to be true lorrie? What if he was glad that this is finally posted and you telling it is ridiculous and science fiction? Think about that. Anyone can have their opinion here, you don't have to agree, but be careful with the word ridiculous here Lorrie, because you could be very wrong...

Oh, and I never stated he is a white man on the inside too, you must have misunderstood something here...

• Lori,

I'm truly appalled by your reply. I'd suggest you do some research first, and think twice before you ridicule and call things 'uninformed comments' and 'science fiction'.

Please come back after you did your homework.
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    You guys have done VERY well, I still need to read everything, but from what I've looked at, you could be right... and yeah, looks like some things were very misunderstood by one of the members.. I get what you were trying to say though. Good job!
  • tiida11tiida11 Posts: 248
    Do you know how I'm feeling now? As if somebody opened my head, replaced and completed something there in my brain and , suddenly, my eyes can see the reality in other way, can see all the details i had noticed before but separately now in a new light, and everything has a new sense.
    Thank you , Souza and Mo, again and again.
  • Thanks.. Great post as always... and you're right.. maybe this is not just a theory... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • yspaddayspadda Posts: 86

THANKS, LORRIE, for being brave and the voice of reason !
  • GirlSaturdayGirlSaturday Posts: 1,020
    Thanks for addressing the topic. Yes...indeed... it is controversial. Some people will open their minds to consider the possibility while others will shut down and completely ignore it. If you two recall, several months ago I posted a lengthy theory in the old MJkit entitled the "3 Faces of Michael" My theory addressed D.I.D. and I looked at three people inside of the mind of one person: Michael Jackson (regular guy), Little Mikey (stunted child) and King of Pop (ego maniac). Based on the PM's that I received, many people thought that I had lost my mind... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> . Your blog includes the possibility of a female alter. I had not considered that before but it does answer some questions that had been previously unanswered.

As noted before, I have been a MJ fan for 40+ years and have observed him over the course of that very long period. Growth, development and aging is one thing. Flip-flopping personality and behavioral extremes are something totally different. There is treatment for D.I.D, and it commonly referred to as "merging". In my heart of hearts, I would truly like to believe that is taking place with him as we speak.

On another note, I am currently digging around to uncover how MJ's absence from the American stage and his choice to only tour overseas since 1989 may tie in to the D.I.D. I'll post if/when I find my answers.
  • MercurialMercurial Posts: 101
    Yes.This isnt really new news.the operation monarch child theory has been out since july,for me that is.I saw videos of it on youtube way before but im not surprised sooner or later you two showstoppers(compliment.not an insult or being sarcastic btw before it is taken wrongly) would say something about this.its a pretty disgusting and mind warping evil one actually if it turns out to be true.I am not going to be ignorant to this which is kind of hard for someone to do concerning something as extreme this.He did not turn into a "white man",he became a black man with white skin,its not really that complicated.he was always black.Yes he had a really nice skin tone before so would be extremely devasted as well if i had to turn pigmentless.I want to hear your explanation about the mental disorder for the white woman comment though.it was kind of shocking for me to read,like those kind of things make it appear that there was seriously something wrong with mr michael.i understand why people would be offended by it.
    He did not turn into a "white man",he became a black man with white skin,its not really that complicated.he was always black.Yes he had a really nice skin tone before so would be extremely devasted as well if i had to turn pigmentless.I want to hear your explanation about the mental disorder for the white woman comment though.it was kind of shocking for me to read,like those kind of things make it appear that there was seriously something wrong with mr michael.i understand why people would be offended by it.

Don't take it that literally, it was meant the way the media addressed it: Michael Jackson turned from a black man into a white woman. It has been said many times. Sow WE do not mean he is a white woman now, we are explaining the white (see previous post) and the female side (as alter ego). Again: we are not claiming Mike is a woman (I can't really believe how you come up with that) but the vitiligo and the alter egos are caused by things they have done to him.
    You can say whatever you want, but I will never believe that if a black man slowly turns white (ON THE OUTSIDE), that he can just 'brush that off'. I did not turn black all of the sudden and I think most of people here did not experience that, so I think it is a bit easy to say that he could have just 'brushed it of'.
    And I can understand it's shocking to hear, but we DO think there was something wrong with him. Having alter egos is not normal and can effect your life in a bad way. It's not his fault, it was a result of the abuse and the controlling. Also, we think he is better now, like GirlSaturday said the therapy is 'merging'. For what we have seen with Sybil, it means that the main person (Mike) needs to 'meet' his alter egos and accept them, so they won't take over anymore, but will keep your 'skills' for you to use. The main person normally does not know about the alters, while the alters do know about the existing of the others.
    It's hard to explain and I hope I did well, since I am not a psychiatrist. You should watch Sybil.

Again and I hope for the last time: we are not here to diss Mike, please read the blog, we want people to understand.

• All I can say is "WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK OF SHIT" Is all this.
    Some people are so gullible that they deserve to be brain washed for real, if it actualy existed.
    I admire the endurance and and the patients of the crack pot that actualy wrote this bunch of nonsense.
    But mostly I feel sorry for the people that say they don't believe in "MEDIA" but actualy are somewhat persuaded to believe this crap.
    Sorry Mo no offence to you or Sousa and I'm sure you don't actualy belive this nonsense you girls are way more mature and much more intelligent than this.
    I must say though this person has a very colourful imagination, he/she would make millions if they ever decide to write a fictional script, so congrats are in order for the imagination only.
    Thank you for reading
    Regards Connie
    All I can say is "WHAT A LOAD OF CROCK OF SHIT" Is all this.
    Some people are so gullible that they deserve to be brain washed for real, if it actualy existed.
    I admire the endurance and and the patients of the crack pot that actualy wrote this bunch of nonsense.
    But mostly I feel sorry for the people that say they don't believe in "MEDIA" but actualy are somewhat persuaded to believe this crap.
    Sorry Mo no offence to you or Sousa and I'm sure you don't actualy belive this nonsense you girls are way more mature and much more intelligent than this.
    I must say though this person has a very colourful imagination, he/she would make millions if they ever decide to write a fictional script, so congrats are in order for the imagination only.
    Thank you for reading
    Regards Connie

Connie, WE wrote it, and thank you for your nice comment. I think you better wash your mouth with soap now.

• I discovered this a few days ago and I really think THIS IS IT, why Michael faked his death. I mean imagine being a mind control victim since a young age, this makes alot of sense and it adds up everything!