Listen to This!!!!

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
This is awesome. Listen to the lyrics.

Man, i miss you Michael.

[youtube:3dqp7fxa]

Comments

• Love it. All these leaks make me think something big is coming - maybe a new album
  • it sounds great! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    can't wait to hear the full version!
  • smasma Posts: 231
    The link doesn't work ,it say that the video is no longer aviable due to a copyright claim by Sony BMG Entertainment. I did searches and look what i found <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Digging that new Michael Jackson tune making the rounds on the Web? Better enjoy it while you can, because the powers that be are scrambling to yank it off the Internet.

E! News has learned that Sony BMG Music Entertainment and lawyers for the King of Pop's estate have issued cease-and-desists seeking to pull down down the just-leaked snippet of "Another Day."

The track, apparently a duet between Jackson and Lenny Kravitz, has since disappeared from the fan site MJ Star, where it first surfaced less than 24 hours ago accompanied by an animated video. The site's operators had boasted a "big announcement" soon and promised the full track would be made available.

Now it looks like their definition of "soon" will need to be tweaked.

"It was unauthorized," a source close to Jackson's estate tells E! News. "No one was quite sure how it got out."

And that includes Kravitz himself.

The rocker issued a video statement confirming that he collaborated on "Another Day" with Jackson, including writing the tune and and playing all the instruments. But he denied being the one who leaked the unfinished excerpt, noting his recording had been locked away in a vault.

"I'd like to see this thing get straightened out as soon as possible, because I'd like for you, the fans—the people who loved Michael—to be able to hear the track in its entirety, the way it was meant to be, the way Michael and I had intended it to be."

Let's hope it's sooner not later.
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    Lenny Kravitz discusses the song "Another Day" with Michael Jackson

[youtube:192kg2hu]
  • you can still hear <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> it on thisisalsoit. my space page.