Forrest Lawn Reply Email

MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
I wrote to Forrest Lawn and they replied. i am very confused to how they know my name also <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

Original Message
To: <!-- e -->info@forestlawn.com<!-- e -->

Original Message
Subject: Question..

Is Michael Jackson interred at Forest Lawn? Please answer honestly.

Okay. This is like proof right here. If he isn't there, then where is he??? <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
Also, Did anyone realize that Forrest Lawn wasn't involved in the funeral? all of the ushers were Michael's backup dancers. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Comments

• Aren't there 2 F/L in California? Did you email both?
  • Aren't there 2 F/L in California? Did you email both?

If you look at the reply, it says "Glendale" This is where MJ is supposed to be.. Glendale.

Hmmm.....

And to the poster.. i am guessing they got your name from your email?
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    my name isnt in my email, but i didn't know there was two forrest lawns <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    That email response is extremely weird, MJFAN7. Where in the world is Michael then, besides not dead?
    Aren't there 2 F/L in California?
    There are nine Forest Lawn locations in California, six of which currently allow burials. Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks & Mortuaries is the official name of the business as a whole.
  • my name isnt in my email, but i didn't know there was two forrest lawns <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    If that's really the address, I think you e-mailed the right place.
    I looked for that address with Google maps and got this:
    4252460146_1df2157170_o.jpg
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I assume that this operation but a survey has ...... I mean this person would then have just the correct place to write it?
    MJ is so not just anybody .....
  • my name isnt in my email, but i didn't know there was two forrest lawns <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    your name might not be in your email name BUT you should check your settings and/or how you registered your information with AOL. For example, a lot of us forget about privacy and enter our first and last names when we set up our email account not knowing that when it arrives in someones inbox that it then shows who it is from not the email address.

It does look like you emailed the right place....but everyone take a look & let me know if you think I'm correct? http://www.forestlawn.com/About-Forest-Lawn/Locations-and-Directions-Glendale.asp
  • So....knowing WHO you are talking about and that a mix up could be made(because there are 9 FL) it stands to reason that they would have just directed you to correct FL...dont you think?
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    I don't think it is a proof. If he is buried there, the family probably asked for secrecy..
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    WOWWWWW.....
  • Its definitely the right place you have emailed. It is Glendale where he is supposed to be at. There is another one in California called "hollywood hills" where Brittany Murphey is... but Glendale is where MJ is supposed to be and the email clearly states that MJ is not at Glendale.

Ive also emailed them after reading this thread.. and i have specifically asked if Michael Jackson the entertainer is interred/buried at Forest Lawn, Glendale.. and if he is not can they tell me which Forest Lawn he is at. I will post a reply if i get one.
    @ larab [/ b]
    The whole world knows it, the family left the video shoot ......
    Everybody knows that it is supposed to be MJ
  • LorrieLorrie Posts: 232
    If that's really the address, I think you e-mailed the right place.
    Let me explain a little more clearly.

The person who replied said "Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California." Since Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks is the name of the ENTIRE business, meaning every location everywhere combined, the person actually stated that Michael isn't buried at ANY Forest Lawn location in California.

In other words, he's not at ANY of the nine locations, including Glendale, according to her. The woman who responded just happens to be based in the Glendale location (hence the Glendale contact information after her name), but she's referring to ALL NINE locations in California. It doesn't matter where she herself is located because she's giving you information about the entire business.
  • I don't think it is a proof. If he is buried there, the family probably asked for secrecy..

Umm... yeah, and then Karen Faye posts pictures on her Facebook. Come on.. fans still have to grieve and know where his body is so they can put flowers there and things. Ive seen several videos and pictures of where fans have left flowers at the doors of the memorial.

if he isnt there then this proves that Karen Faye, etc.. are liars.

Also.. the family FILMED part of the funeral at Forest Lawn.. why do that and then deny it????

Why would Forest Lawn lie like this?? Instead of that reply, they could have said "i am sorry, but we do not comment on who is interred at our masuoleum unless you are family/relatives."
  • If that's really the address, I think you e-mailed the right place.
    Let me explain a little more clearly.

The person who replied said "Mr. Michael Jackson is not interred at Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks in California." Since Forest Lawn Memorial-Parks is the name of the ENTIRE business, meaning every location everywhere combined, the person actually stated that Michael isn't buried at ANY Forest Lawn location in California.

In other words, he's not at ANY of the nine locations, including Glendale, according to her. The woman who responded just happens to be based in the Glendale location (hence the Glendale contact information after her name), but she's referring to ALL NINE locations in California. It doesn't matter where she herself is located because she's giving you information about the entire business.

Hmm.....this is VERY interesting <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    I hope this is our awaited further signs ...... <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I see no reason for FL to deny having MJ's body on their grounds being that it was public knowlege where he was going to be interred. As previously stated above, it is odd that not one single representative from FL was present during the funeral and that it was the dancers that were the ushers for him. I agree that FL, if not having the authority to disclose this information, should have simply said that they were not at liberty to release that information and not that he was not at FL.
  • not sure if any of you have been following "Blackorwhite" threads from the Italian forum but this correlates to what she has said dont you think??
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I don't think it is a proof. If he is buried there, the family probably asked for secrecy..

Umm... yeah, and then Karen Faye posts pictures on her Facebook. Come on.. fans still have to grieve and know where his body is so they can put flowers there and things. Ive seen several videos and pictures of where fans have left flowers at the doors of the memorial.

if he isnt there then this proves that Karen Faye, etc.. are liars.

Also.. the family FILMED part of the funeral at Forest Lawn.. why do that and then deny it????

Why would Forest Lawn lie like this?? Instead of that reply, they could have said "i am sorry, but we do not comment on who is interred at our masuoleum unless you are family/relatives."
    EXACTLY
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Just when i think things are going quiet then this . What is this all about they should just say we are not allowed to give any information to you or ignore you so this answer is so odd not unless it is someone there having a so called joke if not what! like to hear what the other emails come back with . Its great news
  • larablarab Posts: 323
    maybe the cemetary just can't say anything about it..it is easier to say he isn't there than "we can't tell you the exact location of the body"..
  • maybe the cemetary just can't say anything about it..it is easier to say he isn't there than "we can't tell you the exact location of the body"..

Why is that easier????? You make no sense. To be easier, after it was filmed and beamed around the world.. to say "we cannot comment or answer your question"
    It is simply illogical, why should she write is not there ......... well only if MJ is not there
  • maybe the cemetary just can't say anything about it..it is easier to say he isn't there than "we can't tell you the exact location of the body"..

but we know where the location is ,its allover the internet plus fans post photos and the family recorded it for all to see!!! so why lie? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Why lie? Because it is a hoax, we should think MJ is dead and there <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->