We are not alone

edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.associatedcontent.com/articl ... _be_a.html<!-- m -->

i like to read these articles

Comments

• darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Thank you so much for posting the link to this article. It made my night. Most of all, it is current! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> People are beginning to wake up and smell the coffee. The missing pieces of the jigsaw do not add up. Bless you for Keeping the Faith and the L.O.V. E. going. God bless you! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Wake up and smell the hoax!!!!
  • YAY! People are realising.
  • It's about time! Things are starting to simmer *bouncy smilie* <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This completely made my night! I guess we aren't so crazy after all, eh? <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Yay! We really aren't alone <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hallelujah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • YESS smilie_happy_039.gif
  • YESSSS finally people are opening their eyes!
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    YES!
    MAYBE LET IT SIMMER...
    SNAP MY FINGERS...
    BAM!
    WHEN HE STARTS TO SNAP HIS FINGERS WE, THE FANS, KNOW THAT... BAM!
  • even my mum is starting to wonder,excuse me while i moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • even my mum is starting to wonder,excuse me while i moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Let me join the Moonwalk <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    My mum does believe it a little bit but she keeps saying ''I just don't know'' and it annoys me because we all have the truth right in front of our eyes!
  • If we assume, Jackson has faked his death than he is in a difficult position. If he then comes out of hiding, he could then have charges of fraud to answer to. But the chances he has accomplished that seems slim. That is at least without further evidence. So for now at least, we have to assume Jackson is dead. However, if Conrad Murray somehow avoids being punished, then the hoax story will be back.

I really wish that there was a lawyer or legal expect who could address this.There seems to be two schools of thought. Some say no charges can be brought whereas there are those who seem to feel that charges would immediately be thrown at MJ. Whis is it??? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    The two schools of thought seem to be the US school of thought and the non-US school of thought.

In the USA, what Mike has done is NOT considered against the law.
  • The two schools of thought seem to be the US school of thought and the non-US school of thought.

In the USA, what Mike has done is NOT considered against the law.

REALLY? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Now, from what I understand, keep in mind that Associated Content is a cousin to Wikipedia. Anyone can sign up to publish articles. You get paid up front for writing the articles and then over time as your content is viewed.

<!-- m -->https://publish.associatedcontent.com/signup.shtml<!-- m -->
  • well it is still good to hear that other are considering the chance of Michael being alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Absolutely!! Well said, Crescendo. I did not mean to come across as saying that the article was not reliable.
    well it is still good to hear that other are considering the chance of Michael being alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • julietjuliet Posts: 491
    It's good when somebody from the media would really express their thoughts.

There'll definitely be a chain reaction with the other correspondents. I think they have to write something far from their beliefs, the newsprints are losing their readers because of the internet forums and vid links. Where do you think they get all their infos(from the forums). THE INTERNET = IMMEDIATE INFO SOURCE.
  • well well well. I feel for Michael if he's alive I really do this is one heck of a situation. Today I was in the video store and they had the sequel to Peter Pan and I was so eager to get it cuz I love soft core romatic tension. Even though I prefer Peter with tinkerbell than with wendy. Everytime I look at Peter Pan I think of Michael. <3
    Im pretty surprised Murray is getting off, had this been Anna Nicole.. hed of been charged, look at her lawyer, Stern he didnt even administer and hes in deep crap just for being an enabler.
  • Absolutely!! Well said, Crescendo. I did not mean to come across as saying that the article was not reliable.
    well it is still good to hear that other are considering the chance of Michael being alive. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

oh no i didnt mean to imply that you were. i'm sorry. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

but thank you for that bit of info. i didnt know Associated content was like wiki. I think we need to keep our eyes peeled but our feet on the ground. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • /Thank you God for this article. I was beginning to fall. It has definitely picked my spirits up. Michael I love you more <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • Can I just add........

Since I first dared hope MJ was/is still alive, there has overall been a negative attitude towards those of us who buy into it.

For instance the first time I saw these theorys was on youtube and a lot of comments were hugely negative......BUT....

more recently there seems to have been a subtle but definate shift in public opinion that suddenly can see that maybe our thoughts and theories are not that far fetched.

We have 'known' this for ages, but its fantastic that after months of people like ourselves shouting LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, it seems we are being heard at last albeit slowly.

I actually think that whatever happens we can all be very proud of ourselves for standing up for our beliefs and supporting eachother.

xxx melanie xxx
  • Can I just add........

Since I first dared hope MJ was/is still alive, there has overall been a negative attitude towards those of us who buy into it.

For instance the first time I saw these theorys was on youtube and a lot of comments were hugely negative......BUT....

more recently there seems to have been a subtle but definate shift in public opinion that suddenly can see that maybe our thoughts and theories are not that far fetched.

We have 'known' this for ages, but its fantastic that after months of people like ourselves shouting LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE, it seems we are being heard at last albeit slowly.

I actually think that whatever happens we can all be very proud of ourselves for standing up for our beliefs and supporting eachother.

xxx melanie xxx

Awesome!

and its funny because the people who deny him being alive are the same people who dont care enough to look into the situation and research a little themselves to see what we're talking about. So they blindsidely say Mj is not alive.

same with the people who believed Mj was a pedo. those people dont care enough to look into and cypher through the lies so they think its easier to just say yeah hes a bad person. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

whatever it takes gotta seek truth always. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->