New rumor about E'Casanova

MJROCKSMYSOCKSOFFMJROCKSMYSOCKSOFF Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in News
On another hoax site,it has been reported that E'Casanova passed away on June 23/2009.
I am looking into this because I have a mutual friend that is friends with him and introduced us so I have contacted my friend to get the scoop on what is happening with E'Casanova.
I don't want to divulge private info but he does indeed have cancer and last I heard though he was responding well to treatments but this was early on in 2009 perhaps even late 2008.
It doesn't make sense because he was seen at the memorial but in a photo only but I suppose photoshop is a wonderful tool <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
It is a great program when used for good but it can be a pain in the ass when they use it to try to fool us with really well done doctored photos when we are on a mission here looking for clues and MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
I will post when I have learned more verified information.

Comments

• WASN'T HE AT THE MEMORIAL...

IF THIS RUMOR IS TRUE...THIS IS SOME VERY SAD <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> ,BUT GOOD NEWS
    IT PROVES THAT MJ FAKED HIS DEATH <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • On another hoax site,it has been reported that E'Casanova passed away on June 23/2009.
    I am looking into this because I have a mutual friend that is friends with him and introduced us so I have contacted my friend to get the scoop on what is happening with E'Casanova.
    I don't want to divulge private info but he does indeed have cancer and last I heard though he was responding well to treatments but this was early on in 2009 perhaps even late 2008.
    It doesn't make sense because he was seen at the memorial but in a photo only but I suppose photoshop is a wonderful tool <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    It is a great program when used for good but it can be a pain in the ass when they use it to try to fool us with really well done doctored photos when we are on a mission here looking for clues and MJ <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I will post when I have learned more verified information.

Whoa! <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o --> Hmmmmmmm....It may be easier to "connect the dots" because of this news... <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for sharing... <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • If it is true, I feel bad for his family and I'm sorry he fell ill with cancer. On the other side of the coin, I'm happy because it does go to the fact that Michael did stage his death.
  • My heart goes out if he passed .

But yet this should be intersting if true...an adventure a great adventure
  • I can't believe that E'Casanova's supposed death would be somehow related to Michael. I'm sorry for him.
    And even if he would be gone it wouldn't mean our Michael is alive because of that.
    Just my thought. I think if Michael faked his death it would take more than to use E'Casanovas death! and that he could have done it without!
  • This is indeed interesting. I hope E'Cas is alright. I'm not sure if this is will prove Michael faked his death. I mean, if E'Cas did indeed die on June 23rd, what does that mean? Are we insinuating that it was him who was taken to the hospital? And Michael must have known that E'Cas was going to die because this whole thing must have taken a long time to plan out. I doubt that if E'Cas died on the 23rd, all this would have been planned in less than two days. Plus, E'Cas might have some similarities to MJ but not enough to fool everyone. His features and skin color are obviously different. My only question is..why haven't we heard about his death? Why are they trying to keep it a secret?

I know this is all jumbled together & doesn't make sense..I'm just thinking out loud <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • becbec Posts: 6,387
    I think this is a test. Tred carefully.
  • this is all too weird! But if E'Cassanova died on the 23th, they will kind of see that at the coroner's! right?
  • Remember paramedics said they saw old and sick men. E´Cas is not definetly not old.
    I don´t like any of MJ´s doubles, they confuse me, but I hope he´s fine. I really don´t wish anyone dead, even for Michael and hoax. I couldn´t be glad for it.
  • yayayaya Posts: 158
    that's really sad...but i hope he's not dead. for me, it doesn't go for against the hoax whether ecasanova is dead or alive. plus i thought i remember reading somewhere that he attended a pre-screening for "this is it." if that's the case, he certainly didn't die on june 23rd.
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    Firstly that's sad if it's true.

Secondly, I dont think Michael will take advantage of someone's death to plan an escape route, that's just a little you know... I dont wish to say it, you guys understand. =) Thus, to me, whether E'Cass is still alive or not, it doesnt really seem to affect the hoax.
  • His myspace page, and he is often online:

<!-- m -->http://www.myspace.com/ecasanovafansite<!-- m -->
  • It's not a new rumour, it's an old one, and boring.
    I already posted - with picture - an evidence, in another thread, that E'Cas is OK.
    <!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=22&t=146<!-- l -->
    The poor E'Cas must be tired to hear every day that he died six months ago.
  • Look what E'Casanova posted on his blog on July 18th 2007:

If I Died Tomorrow...

There would be a wake, an empty wake
    of which few souls would dare partake
    There would be tears, some useless tears,
    from those I've met through all the years
    There would be talk, a lot of talk
    some talks of waste and my cut stalk
    That is, if I died tomorrow...

I would lay in coffin black
    with handles brass as if to fend
    off some invisible attack
    I'd lay so still but feel no pain
    my eyes stay closed, not seeing the light
    I shall never lose but never gain

There would be a stone, a lifeless stone
    over this grave I call my own
    There would be grass, beautiful grass
    who's beauty I could not try to surpass
    There would be trees, tremendous trees
    who soar to heights that only a bird sees

<!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->

If he really did pass away my heart goes out to his family and then Michael's hoax would make even more sense!
  • now this is getting really strange are your sure it is really him
  • If E'cass has a health problem do you guys know what it is? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because MAYBE the guy who died last June 25, 2009 could be a cancer patient. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

- old, frail, sick man, ( well, you can look old, if you terminal cancer)
    - bald
    - lots of needle puncture
    - anorexic ( base on the first autopsy report)
    - addicted to pain killer
    - seems like no panic at all specially the guy who called 911, is it because maybe, patient is expected to die any minute..

Of course, these are all just my opinion..
  • If E'cass has a health problem do you guys know what it is? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because MAYBE the guy who died last June 25, 2009 could be a cancer patient. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

- bald
    - seems like no panic at all specially the guy who called 911, is it because maybe, patient is expected to die any minute..

what about ambulance picture
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    sad iof it is true the picture at the memorial looked fake but i wouyld have thougt it would be very difficult to carry this out legally and with the family not sure how thios would work we need to see if it is true about ecas first.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSKvZbL--n4<!-- m --> this is lovely from akon and it is a tibute but it does have ecas at the end so that is odd
  • MJhunnyMJhunny Posts: 239
    If E'cass has a health problem do you guys know what it is? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> Because MAYBE the guy who died last June 25, 2009 could be a cancer patient. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

- bald

what about ambulance picture

ambulance pic?? Could be the reason for Ben Evanstads slip up of "that day and the other
    d.. and uh and uh ..." june 23rd could be that "other day"
    just thinkin out loud i certainly hope E Cas is ok
  • I've been searching this out for the last few weeks and haven't been able to find anything conclusive as to whether or not E'Cas is dead or alive, There doesn't seem to be any info on the internet that says this, However if this is true that E'Cas died (I think we need more substantial proof/evidence than this) where did they keep the body until June 25? The paramedics gave an account of the appearance of the body, They would of known if it was a day or two old corpse as their would of been complete rigimortis (I know some reports have suggested mild rigimortis but thats different) plus the body leaks/loses internal fluids as .

Not sure here on this one <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • can someone pm me when the Ecas mystery is solved my brain cant handle much more thanks
  • dvdg1dvdg1 Posts: 47
    hi there
    on youtube there is someone who claims that he has a friend at the ssd records (social security death record) that claims that E'casanova Evans (born Exavier casanova evans) did die on 23th of june
    He's pretty sure of it that he died
    i'm confussed too <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • What is the possibility of Mike and E'cas Changing identities?

Mike becoming E'cas and vice versa, i seem to remember a while back talk of E'cas releasing a song, What if he was REALLY Mike?
    It just gets more confusing by the day. <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • look at the post below
This discussion has been closed.