Michael's mealtime! =)

Hey guys! here's a list of what michael eats!

<!-- m -->http://s3.amazonaws.com/data.tumblr.com ... RVB2mwQ%3D<!-- m -->

Lots of KFC! =)

Comments

• Hahas! Although he eats alot of KFC but he's still eating healthy.... No Chicken skin, No sugar, No peanut butter and Chocolate! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
  • Hahas! Although he eats alot of KFC but he's still eating healthy.... No Chicken skin, No sugar, No peanut butter and Chocolate! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !

I love to see this, it's well unexplainable for me haha
    Poor kids <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> no chicken skin (that's the best part of KFC stuff! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->) no sugar aah etc poor kids haha
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    no chocolate for the kids??? awww....
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    Hahas! Although he eats alot of KFC but he's still eating healthy.... No Chicken skin, No sugar, No peanut butter and Chocolate! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> no chicken skin (that's the best part of KFC stuff! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)

agreed!!

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> no chicken skin (that's the best part of KFC stuff! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->)

agreed!!

It always reminds me of Cartman of Southpark <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->.. don;t know if you know what I'm talking about, but in that episode Kyle's mother goes to KFC for the boy and gives them chicekn wings <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->... cartman eats all the chicken skin and all the boys are mad at him for doing that!
  • Wow, I could have party with him, we have same taste by drinks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don´t eat chicken skin either.
    No chocolate, no sugar for kids? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I thought that Mike avoids alcohol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> That´s an old menu card.
  • Wow, I could have party with him, we have same taste by drinks <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I don´t eat chicken skin either.
    No chocolate, no sugar for kids? <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

I thought that Mike avoids alcohol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> That´s an old menu card.

This was used in court during the trial. It's in the book ''Conspiracy'' by Aphrodite Jones.
    Really great book btw, gives an inside look during the trial.
    These are passenger profiles that were used whenever Michael would fly on a private plane.
    Two female flight attendens testified in court during the trial. It was all in favor of Michael though.
  • kfc for breakfast tasty <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner .. KFC !!
    i think C. Sanders will be his huge fan .. hahah
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    I bet Mike must be eating KFC and reading our forums now! I eat KFC too, Michael! We can have a chicky meal party! hahaha!
  • I bet Mike must be eating KFC and reading our forums now! I eat KFC too, Michael! We can have a chicky meal party! hahaha!

LMAO! If that's so, Hello Michael! <3 <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • OOOOOOO that man likes his kfc -so do i as it happens yummy <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Mikey if you are watching: Yes we know, sorry don't worry we won't be mean about it and every once in a while a little bit of alcohol is nice! like I do... don't drink alcohol that often it happends rarely so I love you even more now <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Oh and uhm don't scratch your butt with a chicken bone! it will stain honey believe me <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->
  • Really, KFC for breakfast? and who the hell can it that much anyway? That's a whole lot of food.
  • White wine in Diet Coke can every flight?
    Oh Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • kpnutskpnuts Posts: 94
    So Michael is allowed to get up during take-off and landing - the rest of of us are strapped into our seats!

Looks like there's a bit of cleaning up to do afterwards too!

I personally dislike flying - a bit of alchohol usually calms me down somewhat....it may be the same for Michael.
  • White wine in Diet Coke can every flight?
    Oh Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

oh come on it just shows that he is only human <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Lots of kfc...plus I had to laugh at the white wine, tequila, gin and crown royal. It was seriously Happy Hour on Mj's plane.
  • Awww, why cant I see it <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> it says access denied!

yeah me too. i cant read it.

i heard that LMP was the one that got him started into drinking alchohol.
    which is another reason why i loved michael. when thjey would ask him "michael why did you pay off the first accusers?" he never laid it on LMP's doorstep though its been told that she was the one who told him to do what he did. i thought that was big of him

Kinda doesnt suprise me. LOL.
    Sorry to anyone who likes her, but I just aint keen on her :-/

Kinda doesnt suprise me. LOL.
    Sorry to anyone who likes her, but I just aint keen on her :-/

yeah no me neither. she said she tried to help him but i think she needed help too. no offense once again.
  • I agree to be honest. There was just something in her personality that I didn't like. I don't think they made a good couple. But that's just my opinion...lol
  • I agree to be honest. There was just something in her personality that I didn't like. I don't think they made a good couple. But that's just my opinion...lol

I agree with you there.
  • icy55icy55 Posts: 91
    I agree to be honest. There was just something in her personality that I didn't like. I don't think they made a good couple. But that's just my opinion...lol

I agree with you there.

I think they are completely opposites. Thus, the term "opposite attracts!" haha!