this is it backwards

suzziesuzzie Posts: 11
edited November 2009 in His Music & (Short) Films
[youtube:2atqq4wc]

could this be michael's message just hidden in the song THIS IS IT?

listen carefully.

GO INTO THE WOODS AND LEAVE
MISS ME
MISS ME
BELIEVE ME NOW

Comments

• Backmasking makes me feel like I'm being watched, so I'll take your word for it...
  • There could be message in the song This Is It! Listen to this

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VuLIaR9XHSk<!-- m --> (Move up to 3:44 and continue listening!) There was definetely message in backwarded song. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    oh backswards is so creepy but there could be a message in it <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Oh no. Now this sounds too Beatlesque, Revolution Number 9, Paul is dead, I am the Walrus, the only one walking barefoot on the cover of Abbey Road. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    yeah, i watched this video before.
    the only thing i hear very clear is "believe me now".
    who knows, anything is possible.
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    I noticed that 'messages' too, but to be honest I don't believe that they're big deal.
    IMO it's just coincidence.
  • Backmasking makes me feel like I'm being watched, so I'll take your word for it...

hahaa Thats funny because I feel the same way. I get this weird creepy feeling. Kind of like the same feeling I get after hearing ghost stories.

hahaa Thats funny because I feel the same way. I get this weird creepy feeling. Kind of like the same feeling I get after hearing ghost stories.

ME TOO! lol

ME TOO! lol

ME TOO..I GOT GOOSEBUMPS..I HAD TO SHUT IT OFF.LOL <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • I heard it three to five times .. he was totally giving us a message ! other maybe didn't catch on as much .... I knew it was totally a message.
  • backward songs creeps me out! I heard a little of it and I could listen something too... weird! message or coincidence? who knows, but I don't believe in coincidences.
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    Im not gonna lie to you guys,
    even though it was backwards, I was still dancing <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Sorry but I think you are clutching at straws. It sounds like a dialect from another planet to me. Also those that can hear words-do you honestly think that Michael will know for sure that someone is going to play this is it backwards? Dont want to appear negative but is hardly an outstanding mind blowing clue and I for one am going to concentrate on things that are more solid.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I don't think there's a message, but who knows, really.
    ...all I know is that it sounds very disturbing. o.o
  • im sitting on the fence on this one <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->