TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH!

Comments

• Wow...I don't know where to start!!

I just want to say THANK YOU so much TS for all your hard work and for being our messenger!! ;- ))

I have to admit that with your help I get it now finally!! Before Michael left us, I listened to his music and supported him through everything he went through (mainly the trial, never believed the accusations for a second). But I never REALLY listened to his songs or messages. I wasn't aware of the NWO or all the other things that Michael had went through (except what the media told us). It's true how you can think you know someone and in reality you know nothing at all. I, have to say I am ashamed of myself for being so shallow and selfish to have not been aware of the things going on around me. I have been guilty of being a media beLIEver and am so glad my eyes have been opened!! Thank you Michael, for loving our planet and all of us so much, & for all the sacrifices you have made to wake us up!! Michael, I love you with all my heart & soul and am so proud to be a soldier in your Army of L.O.V.E! I have been so blessed to have had you in my life for over 40+ years and look forward to fighting with you for however long we have left on this earth. I just hope you know how special and important you are to so many of us and we are all behind you 1000%. We appreciate your bravery, convictions, your pains, and your BELIEF in all you do....THANK YOU!! WE LOVE YOU MORE!! ;- ))

Forever & Always a Soldier in Michael's Army of L.O.V.E.!! :- ))

Kristy
  • mjlovebugmjlovebug Posts: 122
    TS thank you for your hard work, i just found out about TIA 2 days ago and i know that i would never have understood any of it if you had not laid it out for us.
    i have been into the hoax for many mouths now and i have seen a lot and even help some hoaxers on the way.
    i do believe that this is the work of Michael or done by someone that is with Michael , however if this is not, still this person has open up our eyes to so many things. i believe that if we tack note of the things that have be reveled then we will know how to stop it before it happens.
    Michael i you ever read this i pray that you are safe and i want you to know that you have my support no matter what

ps sorry but I'm not that good of a speller
  • TS, Amazing.

Michael, Can't wait for your return! Your soldiers are waiting with L.O.V.E.
  • Dear TS, we are ready for his comeback and we'll do our best for him, if it needed.
  • AGAAGA Posts: 17
    These days I was thinking about MJ:
    how I missed him...
    how I need him...
    how I love him...

I need him like air to breath.

Soldier of Army of L.O.V.E.
  • paula-cpaula-c Posts: 7,221
    Thanks for taking the time to explain to those who believe in TIAI, and those who do not believe. We hope the return of Michael and we support it wholeheartedly <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • LunaCieloLunaCielo Posts: 393
    Thank you from the bottom of my heart for the immense work of TS, I read word for word, I printed all to read carefully and store in the archive of my mind.
    There is a lot of attention now sull'hoax death of Michael Jackson, even by those who refused to believe ...
    'm Happy and excited, but stick to your guns to be able to wait more than any date mentioned.
    The important thing is that Michael is doing well, is getting the rehabilitation of his honor as a man and musician!
    We are all ready, we believers, to train his army of love and stay with him forever.
    It's All for Love!
    Every country, every government has to deal with this army which enlarges its ranks will not be easy to dismantle corrupt systems and every citizen will do his part for his country ... like so many drops, in their own sea to meet the Ocean!
    It 'All For Freedom, Justice, Equality! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thank you, TS!
    I hope people see the reason of the HOAX.
    (we are not here fighting for his return, we are here fighting for our freedom ...
    sometimes this s so frustrating ...)

if this full text is tiring to read, help us and spread this video:
    <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DcN5-hPcwBc<!-- m -->
    are 5 ... Make an effort and read <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    rememeber Its all for L.O.V.E <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Thank you so much TS. You have put so much effort into what you have given us.You have been thorough and concise. You have opened many people's eyes, who would not have taken any of this seriously otherwise. I have known for several years about the truth of our world and have been very concerned about people not wanting to see the truth for themselves. I have been waiting for something dramatic to happen over these years and then along comes Michael. He is a true hero. His bravery and courage astounds me.
    Michael could never have been able to expose this safely, while known to be alive. This really is the only way.
    I am certainly ready for whatever Michael has lined up for us. However and whenever, I trust you, Michael <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Love to all xx
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    Thank you TS,
    I personally am not concerned about MJ coming back to the Entertainment Industry. I just want him to have joy, peace and happiness with his children and loved ones. I have been praying for him all of this time and will continue to do so. Keep the Faith!
  • <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> WOW TS! You really have make a well done work.. Thank you for everything <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mj33mj33 Posts: 42
    Just another thought about Jan 18 Martin Luther King Day that may have already been mentioned.

twitter account: midnightmlk (<!-- m -->http://twitter.com/midnightmlk<!-- m -->)

could it mean MJ will comeback midnight on Martin Luther King with 'mlk' being an acronym for Martin Luther King...
  • CameronCameron Posts: 956
    Thx Ts ! I hope this is true !

I SUPPORT MICHAEL FROM THE BEGINNING ! Let's get started to change the world <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • visetyvisety Posts: 4
    Thanks T.S. and thanks Michael for this wonderful and unique experience.
    This is so great can come only from the mind of a genius and a huge heart. I'm so excited! I hope this is just the beginning, we must try to do many things.
    Soldiers of love are ready, we are waiting for our leader <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

A lot of love from Spain.
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    Another great post...I always look forward to you....so much evidence

But idk if mike is coming back...I'm not getting my hopes up although my granny owes me 5 wwhen he does come back....

But here is my question? Will tmz post a link 2 the site or will the sites name change to bring in more people? And is the site going to be used to spread the message?
  • I'm repeating a fragment of my comment on <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/user/TIAIrevealed<!-- m -->:
    THISISIT...TS,
    I'm grateful to stay here reading & understanding your message! (still studying all words)
    This is all I need to wait...only pray&wait. I hope so MICHAEL can be well, safe, peaceful, he deserves it so much & he is VERY STRONG!!
    Michael is in my life a long time,I loved ever listening Michael & his L.O.V.E songs that ever made me cry....
    michaeljackson1324.jpg
    Well, to finish, please remember all people:
    "In our darkest hour
    In my deepest despair
    Will you still care?
    Will you be there?
    In my trials and my tribulations
    Through our doubts and frustrations
    In my violence
    In my turbulence
    Through my fear and my confessions
    In my anguish and my pain
    Through my joy and my sorrow
    In the promise of another tomorrow
    I'll never let you part
    For you're always in my heart"
    I'm here MICHAEL JACKSON despite, because, although, altogether, ever with YOU, waiting you, ONLY YOU!!
    It's all for L.O.V.E. & the best is yet TO COME!! I B E L I E V E !
    I'm ready to support & to welcome you when you believe be the great moment.
    FOREVER MY KING!
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    TS or whatever your name is; ya know, it doesn't matter to me because I can just tell that it's consistently been the same person. And YOU ARE a caring, empathetic being who obviously has Michael's best interests, with the utmost respect for his mission in mind. I really don't understand why you bother defending your facts and efforts.
    Interest in the MJ saga, since 6-25 requires a lot of research & reading w/respect to the time-lines of events throughout Michael's life in relation to course of events since 6-25.
    I've noticed that though it's fascinating & easy to get distracted; go off on tangents from his lyrics to his purpose, from his personal bio to his family's deliberate (and sometimes not) reactions to this & on & on. ..meanwhile, many people just skim stuff and make assumptions w/out thoroughly reading ! Just lazy or want to take short cuts; whatever. So, please don't even let the disagreements bother you.
    I haven't always agree some of your correlations of subject mattes yet I do not deny facts. And I certainly don't criticize you for your views. What would be the point. I studied symbolism & also use my knowledge constructively. I things much differently than others just like anyone else.
    Thank you again, by the way . . . . . . .
  • cawobethcawobeth Posts: 135
    I personally read all 9 parts, only to find out that I was familiar w/about 75%. That's OK. I didn't feel like I wasted my time at all. It's a lot of info. & I needed to review some.
    I've just trusted my leads & so on. Michael gave me this faith, some how, some way. It's been a beautiful adventure despite discovery of more evil, self-serving people that MJ welcomed in his life, the pain of re-visiting that horrid time in his life of over 15 yrs ago and the re-occurring thoughts of how much he must miss Prince, Paris & Blanket.
    The only thing that has really bothers me is the increased gossip, bickering & arguing over MJ and info. about him out here. I am trying to just chalk it off as people picking up on the discord in the world & unconscious frustration of uncertainties regarding his "death".
  • I received a message from him at sunday!
  • 2 Bad2 Bad Posts: 289
    Thank you TS!!
    I am looking forward to this and am ready to be a soldier of LOVE! Already started that!

I love you Michael Jackson and I support you no matter what!
  • thank you so much TS, for all of your information and yes iam telling everyone to start believeing in mj , god bless you TS. spread the L.O.V.E. love you michael.XXX
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    Thanks TS for your honesty and for explaining your goal.
  • Thank you TS for the amazing research and explanation of TIAI. You remind me of STUDY in your writing style, thoroughness, specificity, and abundance of evidence to back up your claims. Well done.

I feel recharged in my hopes that Michael is out there somewhere preparing to put all of this behind him and make a new start. I pray for him that the world will understand him. But mostly I pray that he will live his life the way he has always wanted.

I love you Michael, wherever you are. I am ready when you are.
  • jm1lvmjjm1lvmj Posts: 81
    Thank you TS for your highly thought out and informative post. I can tell that a lot of work and effort went into this explanation. For me, the TIAI redirects served to expand my awareness of what was/is going on around me and also served as a reminder that love, although not a cure all against evil, is a great weapon to steadily chip away at the evil that surrounds us. So, thank you for all your hard work, and please stop trying to defend yourself, people will always believe what they will. There will come a time when they will understand that you are not trying to convert or manipulate but to share, inform, and educate. Stay your course and disregard the distractions. As for MJ's return: Whatever will be, will be. Peace, Love, Happiness. One Love.
  • livelive Posts: 6
    thanks