TIAI UPDATE #1: HIGH PROBABILITY OF MJ “RETURN” THIS MONTH!

Comments

• Thank you TS, my birthday is on the 18th so MJ returning would be a lovely present but any day for his return suits me <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    Okay, I've been thinking about this A LOT and have been keeping updates on the conditions in Haiti. My thoughts and prayers are with them. I will do whatever I can to help. My question is, will this possibly affect the "return?" Is Michael doing anything to help? Well, I'm sure he is. But could he delay the big return because this disaster has struck?

And one more thing, I'm starting to feel that we really are in the "end times." Don't label me crazy. I'm very sane actually. But...I don't doubt Michael has known this. We need an awakening now more than ever. It's crucial.

Michael, we're here no matter what. We must come together as one to help this planet and these people, if they cannot help themselves already.

Army of L.O.V.E.
    Light up the darkness. <3
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    That is great news!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks TS for everything! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    btw, i just noticed i'm mentioned in the post! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> that's cool! lol
    know it brings me up to this page today
  • Dear TS - (TIAI)
    Thanks so much for all Your effort and hard work and making it clear for all to understand!! You are a star and for all Your dedication to the cause!!( I also wondered does Michael read these posts? as with what You said that we need to get everyone on board reading and believing, will Michael read these to know what support he has? like has he been reading this site all along? like he was reading Cassandra and Derek Clontz?) so sorry for the questions just a thought . Thanks again TS!!
    Thank You so so very Much what amazingly great news I believe in MJ's return and this makes my heart race!! I am all the way from Dunedin New Zealand My name is MIchelle Wilkie and I have been proud right from the start to say I believe in MJ and all he stands for!! I believe and as Michael said it's up to us , we can't wait for them and who are them/they?? we have to make that Change and Heal The World and be The Army of love for Michael and the World and believe and have faith, keep the faith and be strong in our union of love, much love !! We have to think for ourselves like MJ said!! I found this quote a wee while ago that You and others may like, even MJ himself -
    "Any frontal attack on ignorance is bound to fail because the masses are always ready to defend their most precious possession- their ingorance.
    -Hendrik Willem Van Loon, Dutch - American journalist and lecturer(1882-1944)

I thought this is great as like You and MJ, we have said things like facts and conspiracies etc we have found out and researched about so many, along the lines of what You say MJ is communicating with us and You get a straight out 'no! oh no the government wouldn't let that happen or it must be safe if the government approves it. and also as soon as something is published in print or Television any mainstream media - they are convinced that it's true, like You have mentioned with no proof , just because the governement says or it is now in mainstream media!!
    So I just want to say I believe in You MJ and Your cause and dreams and visions!! I share in Your dreams and visions, as I too dream of healing the world and making it a better place for all!! and a man of Your esteem is so truly amazing to take this on and I am here for You, with You 100%%- more if needed!! ( I wrote You a letter 'In letters to Michael 'Under We love You Michael' ) so I just want to finish with I believe Michael in You and 'I love You More' so much more and I am so truly here for You always and forever!!
    thanks TS - TIAI for all You have done and given us I am grateful and it is with great excitement and anticipation I wait with love in my heart always and forever- for you Michael!!
    'Love You More' MJ! and take care !! Keep safe and I send You so much love, light and strength of mind and body!! Much Peace also!!
    Yours truly always and forever and ready to take Your vision on!! I belong to 'Your Army of Love' and am ready to help and do what it takes!!- what You believe and are telling us !! I Love You More Michael!! I mean that I truly do!!
    all my love and hugs
    Michelle Wilkie
    Dunedin New Zealand
    <!-- e --><a href="mailto:chellec@clear.net.nz">chellec@clear.net.nz</a><!-- e -->
  • Thank you. That's it!@ <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • CinziaCinzia Posts: 6
    Sadly I can not write in English, so I will say a few words but I would like to thank all you are doing for us fans.Io are ready to support Michael and his message with all the love I feel for him, for a better future us all.

for Michael <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Michael sweet I tell you many things but I can not express myself in English, I would like to thank you for everything you have done and are doing for us. You are always in my heart and in my mind. I fully share your thoughts and will always support you. I love you so much and I hope to see you again soon beautiful and serene as you deserve with so much love around you.

a thought to all the people of Haiti who are now suffering <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> sorry for my english

L.O.V.E. from Italy!
  • Thank you TS for a great work!!!
    I don't know who you are...but it doesn't matter. The important thing for us is to let Michael know that we are ready, that we support him. I know that he will reach this massage.
    This is a soul to soul talk...so...
    Hello, Michael!
    Maybe when this Hoax will be over, internet will not bring us so close anymore. It is sad, but the wish to see you well again is stronger. For all my life I wanted to meet you, to talk to you...usual fan's dream...but the world is bigger than it seems to be. It didn't work for me to do this.
    I take now, maybe my one life chance...to talk to you...to say...Thank you, darling for bringing shine into my life; thank you for beeing always near. I was blessed having a friend like you!Thank you for all your work! It's magic!
    I want you to know that I'm here for you now. I am ready. I need you to come back...we all do...This waiting is painful, but i know it worths it.
    You now...I LOVE YOU............no, I LOVE YOU MORE!!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Please, give us the chance to see you again!
    your friend, with L.O.V.E...
  • Ok...After reding TS's new update, I feel it's necessary to clarify some aspects here <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I must tell u all that I am not bashing TS''s analysis!

TS said: I quote : "So once again, the information itself has abundant evidence in the 9 parts, that the information is genuine; so any claim of where I got it is not needed. What is needed, however, is a clear understanding of the evidence which does show the information to be valid."
    This update that you are reading now, is what that announcement was referring to; and this entire update is all about the MJ return (probably in January)."

"Wow! This Is It! We are down to the final curtain call, here. Soon and very soon, either Murray is going to get the book thrown at him; or else MJ is going to return “within weeks”, and Murray will not be in hot water—either way, the end of the hoax is near (as I said in TIAI Revealed, Part 8)."

"I didn’t really expect anything on Christmas or New Years Eve. I did include these as possible dates, mostly because so many people were expecting it.

But TS also sais ( repetedly ):

"And is it just a coincidence that the TIAI domain name, with all these predictions coming true, is operated by STUDY—which also had several predictions come true?"

STUDY predicted, more than a month before “This Is It” was seen by the public, that the MJ “resurrection” scene would not be at a funeral with MJ coming out of the casket; instead, it would be a graveyard scene."

"Another STUDY prediction was that “This Is It” would reveal the hoax, which it did (lack of MJ R.I.P., or any mention of his death; Smooth Criminal hoaxed death; MJ BAM statement after the credits; etc)".

..." can anyone show that either TIAI or STUDY ever said anything that was inaccurate? Or ever predicted anything that did not come true?? "

SO....LET'S ANALIZE ALL THIS !
    1. We have INFORMATIONS - wich according to TS/STUDY is genuine and valid!
    WHT is the definition of information ?
    Information is a message received and understood. Is a quality of a message from a sender to one or more receivers. Information is always about something. Viewed in this manner, information does not have to be accurate; it may be a truth or a lie, or just the sound of a falling tree. This model assumes there is a definite sender and at least one receiver.

2. We have PREDICTIONS :
    Wht is the definition of prediction?
    A prediction is a statement or claim that a particular event will occur in the future in more certain terms than a forecast.
    Predictions have often been made, from antiquity until the present, by resorting to paranormal or supernatural means, such as prophecy or by observing omens. Disciplines including water divining, astrology, numerology, and fortune telling, along with many other forms of divination, have been used for centuries or even millennia to predict or attempt to predict the future. So far, these means of prediction have not been substantiated by controlled experiments, and are disputed by scientists and skeptics.

Based on wht we have, the simple questions that comes my mind are:
    Does TS/STUDY has received these informations from a sender?? Is TS/STUDY the receiver of the informations he has shared with us, using those redirects??
    Or TS/STUDY is making predictions?? Is TS a prophet and shares with us wht he "feels" will hapen in the future with the Hoax?

I feel it's important for us to know wich one from these 2 options is the real/right one!
    Can anybody please answer my questions?

Now, in the end, I would like to share my own personal prediction <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> about the Return date
    ( based on my 6th very strong sense <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    The return I don't "feel" will be on January 18th! This is not the moment for the big BAM!

That's all for now and hopefully u guys won't "crucify" me bcz of my opinins about this thread!
    Thank u <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • AGAAGA Posts: 17
    I received a message from him at sunday!

<!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • Thank you so much TS.
    I am ready <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • msjmsj Posts: 5
    L.O.V.E.
  • whisperwhisper Posts: 630
    27th of this month is my birthday. OMG what a birthday gift it would be if he comes back this month! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I LOVE YOU MICHAEL FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    ahhhh!just imagine that <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?
  • This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?

Yes, I do... I have goosebumps... I'm waiting and trying to be patient, however it's difficult. Michael we love you and waiting for you. But come back in your own time Darling .... L.O.V.E
  • Sorry, worshipping time? By sooo many rather new members? Did I miss something?
  • LizziebeeLizziebee Posts: 264
    This whole time I've been searching for something to hold onto. Some sort of truth as to *why* this was being done. Since reading this, I have gone into almost like a trance. It all make sense to me now. It's all much bigger than I thought. What if Michael as the "King of Pop" really is done making music, and his mission when he returns is to help bring the TRUTH to life and bring people hope. If these are really the "end times", which I think is very very likely, then it would all make sense. Every single thing. The paralells in "This Is It" and "2012". I wouldn't be surprised if Michael helped produce "2012". I'm rambling. Cannot focus. I feel it coming though. I have been awakened that is for sure. I hope the big "reveal" is soon, even though it's going to cause a lot of chaos and confusion at first, at least I will know I am not crazy like everyone in my life is telling me. I'm so tired of feeling so strongly about something and being told I'm nuts. This is not about me though. In fact it's not even all about Michael. It's about LOVE. God is love. And Michael is his messenger, I truly believe that. NOT saying he is jesus or an angel, I just believe he was chosen to warn us, I really do. I pray for Michael even more now, if what I feel is true is really true, he is so much stronger than I could have ever imagined and I pray for myself to have even a fraction of that strength. The truth will prevail. The time is coming. Does anyone else have goosebumps?

Wow. I agree. We think alike. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes, I feel different lately. Like something big is coming. And you know what's weird? EVERYONE around me is talking about the chaos in our world and how we need an awakening. (completely unrelated to Michael) My mom and friend were talking about the "end times" yesterday while I was on here reading up. It's surreal almost. I wanted so badly to tell them about Michael and all of this. And how I REALLY do believe with every inch of my being that Michael has a bigger connection in all of this than most people think. It's like he IS a messenger from God. Everything he's done...I mean, this is going to be HUGE.

Yep, I've got the goosebumps too.
    Time to wake up guys. Light up the darkness.

And no, none of the new members are "worshiping" Michael are they? Not that I see anyways.

With L.O.V.E. and hope,
    Lizzie <3

Wow. I agree. We think alike. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yes, I feel different lately. Like something big is coming. And you know what's weird? EVERYONE around me is talking about the chaos in our world and how we need an awakening. (completely unrelated to Michael) My mom and friend were talking about the "end times" yesterday while I was on here reading up. It's surreal almost. I wanted so badly to tell them about Michael and all of this. And how I REALLY do believe with every inch of my being that Michael has a bigger connection in all of this than most people think. It's like he IS a messenger from God. Everything he's done...I mean, this is going to be HUGE.

Yep, I've got the goosebumps too.
    Time to wake up guys. Light up the darkness.

And no, none of the new members are "worshiping" Michael are they? Not that I see anyways.

With L.O.V.E. and hope,
    Lizzie <3

Lizzie... we do think alike <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> That's why I come to this site because I feel so incredibly alone in my life right now. I have SO much on my plate that normally would keep me busy and focused but I cannot think about anything but this. All of the big things in my life are starting to seem smaller and smaller and of less importance. Today I've been in bed just staring at the wall thinking about it all. When I finally do get some sleep, I just dream about it and wake up feeling more confused and more in need of sleep, lol!

My problem is that I HAVE told the people in my life about this. My family and few close friends. My family thinks I'm losing it, with the exception of my cousins who are my age and also believers in the hoax. My boyfriend thinks that I could be right, that it makes sense, but he's just not the type to worry about things. He says theres nothing he can do about it so might as well just wait and see what happens.

And no, I don't see anyone worshipping Michael. If I came across that way in my post, I'd like to make sure to be clear on that. I believe in God. I worship him only. All I'm saying is, we were all given different gifts and work of God's to do in our lives. Wouldn't it make sense that Michael be given such a gift? He has so many "followers" (not worshippers, just people who love him because of his GOD given talents), if God were going to chose someone, a messenger, for something so huge, it would have to be someone people would listen to. That's why I think it makes sense. So many people love Michael, some love Michael that don't believe in God. If we are living in the "end times", "last days", whatever, that means that both God and the devil are going to be working hard to get people to follow them. Hence why so many people believe Obama is the antichrist. It would make sense for all of this to be happening at the same time.

Not to mention the world chaos and disaster as Lizzie mentioned.

Not to freak anyone out, but read the verse Daniel 12:1-13. Who is "Michael" in this verse? It does not specify that it is the archangel michael, does it? And "great prince" is not capitalized like it would be if it were talking about Jesus. What if this verse is talking about just a man named Michael, the "great prince" (Kind of pop???), protector of the people (with the message he was given?). I don't know. I don't want to argue the Bible, I just think that it is full of symbolism and things that we couldn't possibly imagine until they actually happen.

I could go on and on, but I'm getting off topic. I hope this really is the month that he will return, before I go completely nuts!!

JaCi
  • LaLove09LaLove09 Posts: 120
    Thanks TS aka STUDY and maybe aka "Hood" <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> your work is appreciated by more than less!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    Not to freak anyone out, but read the verse Daniel 12:1-13. Who is "Michael" in this verse? It does not specify that it is the archangel michael, does it? And "great prince" is not capitalized like it would be if it were talking about Jesus. What if this verse is talking about just a man named Michael, the "great prince" (Kind of pop???), protector of the people (with the message he was given?). I don't know. I don't want to argue the Bible, I just think that it is full of symbolism and things that we couldn't possibly imagine until they actually happen.

I could go on and on, but I'm getting off topic. I hope this really is the month that he will return, before I go completely nuts!!

JaCi
    Wow, that's fascinating! Who could the Bible have meant- it sure sounds like our Michael!
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    I have the feeling we will stay on the hoaxsite for some more time...
    on the 18 we will have lot to discuss about,..but unfortnately not yet his comeback.This is what I believe...
  • Dear TS,

Thank you, from all corners of my heart, for your most recent post.

I have believed for a very, very long time. I have watched, and waited, with abated breath for all to be revealed. Michael never does anything without a strong strategy in place. I am sure his plan has taken many years to devise and execute. And your information to us was similar - something that long term is unable to generate spur-of-the-moment redirects. I must say that I have no doubt that what you say is fact. Never one for relying on numerous coincidences, you have supported your statements with well thought out, logical and most importantly accurate information. My philosphy is this - you either have your eyes, ears and heart open to the what is right in front of you (and you stand by MJ's side). Or, like so many others, you choose to ingore the facts, turn a blind eye and choose ignorance over FAITH.

I would like to know what more can we do for him, for us, for the children and the planet - to further this crucial cause. Chaos will ensue, but there are those of us that realize that it is well worth it. This is I pray he reads our words. Michael - I am still at your side, after all this time. I never left, not once in 30 years.

"If you've seen nothing, if the crimes of this government remain unknown to you, then I would suggest that you allow the 5th of November to pass unmarked. But if see what I see, if feel as I feel, and if you seek as I seek, then I ask you to stand beside me... " V for Vendetta
  • IDK3MJIDK3MJ Posts: 57
    A DAY OF MJ COME BACK - WILL BE MY RE-BIRTH DAY,
    NOW MY LIFE IS A BATTLE, WITH EVERYONE ....AS A SOLDIER OF MJ'S ARMY OF LOVE, AS HIS FAN AND AS A HUMAN BEING I WAS DOING MY JOB...EDUCATING OTHERS ABOUT WHAT HAPPEND:

"think about MJ this way, that showing his own death he did something that no one did to proove how media manipulation works, MJ wants people to be aware, what these guys (iLLUMINATTI) r doing and what they did to him, lies in newspapers...give me your picture and i will print in my country something wrong about u...and u are done as MJ, damage will be done...because people-readers-belive in what they read, they don't care if it is true...so hard to think for them unless it conserns them... "

I HOPE MY LITTLE JOB HELPED ENOUGH TO PREPARE EVEN ONE MORE SOUL TO MJ'S COME BACK,

WE MUST BE UNITED, AS MJ SAYS...

WE ARE already UNITED ENOUGH TO HELP HIM RETURN...

TO MJ - IT WAS FASCINATING ADVENTURE, PAINFULL TOO - IT WAS NOT EASY TO FAIGHT THE THOUGHT THAT U DIED...MY WORLD CRASHED ON 25.06.2009 AND I REACHED MY LOWEST POINT OF RESISTANCE FOR THIS BAD WORLD IN OCTOBER...BUT THIS WEB SIDE CHANGED MY LIFE...AND YOUTUBE CHANNEL...

MJ - COME BACK, WE ARE READY TO SUPPORT U !!!! I WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!FOR U......POLAND IS READY!!!
  • Thank you for allowing us to see the update. Your work is exemplary in every way. I have researched thru all the pages, links etc. etc as well as other videos and websites and NOT ONE of the others can compare!!!

Michael will return and those of us in the know will be waiting with open hearts, bodies and minds to receive him!

Michael, know u are loved by us and we will ALWAYS STAND BESIDE YOU, STRONG AND FREE!!!!

WHY?

"Cos it's all for love, L.O.V.E.!!!!!!!
    huggs
    A
  • TS,

Thank you again for the information you gave.

My question to you is this - is the reason for the time away an equal combination of all of the factors that have been laid out, or is there one that supercedes the rest? And how can we best help him when he returns?
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    So this is highly probable?? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Yaaaay <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->