YOU MUST READ THIS, NOW. IT WILL LEAVE YOU WITHOUT ANY DOUBT

<!-- m -->http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/st ... an_1123954<!-- m -->

<!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->

Comments

• alexa7alexa7 Posts: 31
    <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • It evens mentions Kenny Ortega. Super find! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • hah, he probably watched TII two rows behind me.

I love it! Thanks Kenny.
  • Could you imagine? That would be awesome *bouncy smilie*

@mjssoulmate <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> very funny! But, maybe it was me he was sitting 3 rows in front of 'cause I do remember seeing a guy dressed in a black fedora, glittery glove, white socks and a pair of black loafer shoes watching TII at my local movie theatre...no, wait...Naahhh...too obvious <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Hahaha this made me smile <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I can't imagine our Michael in women's clothing. The Mata Hari's daughter? LOL!

Love you, Mike <3
  • Well I think he was sitting NEXT to me <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks for posting this! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Also the "old man's disguise" was mentioned by Marlon during his speech on the "Memorial". He maybe likes to dress as an Old man..so let's keep our ayes open for all the older looking man around the Jacksons and around Kenny! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He stated on several occasions how he loved to wear disguises so he wouldn't be recognized. I think he once even said his disguises were so good that not even his own mother would recognize him! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Thanks for posting this! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Also the "old man's disguise" was mentioned by Marlon during his speech on the "Memorial". He maybe likes to dress as an Old man..so let's keep our ayes open for all the older looking man around the Jacksons and around Kenny! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

He stated on several occasions how he loved to wear disguises so he wouldn't be recognized. I think he once even said his disguises were so good that not even his own mother would recognize him! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Thats ok, anything to comfort my friends <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Yeah Michael did say that, his OWN mum couldnt recognize him! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • weird they don't mention in the article nor when this happened nor he's gone.... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I can imagine that ... :: D

When I was in theatre I was actually looking around if he was there. But, nah, no-one ate popcorns in a same way.
  • I can imagine that ... :: D

When I was in theatre I was actually looking around if he was there. But, nah, no-one ate popcorns in a same way.

LOL! Like in Thriller! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that was so cute.
    When I was in the cinema, I kept trying to eat my popcorn like that, it was funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • thanks for posting <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • thanks for posting this! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • You're welcome <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • a master of disguise <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Joker!
  • <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> sthanks for posting this
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    I can imagine that ... :: D

LOL! Like in Thriller! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> that was so cute.
    When I was in the cinema, I kept trying to eat my popcorn like that, it was funny <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Good thing we werent in a same cinema, I would have come to you screaming: "Michaaaael, you're alive!"
    I bet! :: D
  • Thank you so much for this! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Great article!! Thanks for sharing! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Mike, you're a genious!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    weird they don't mention in the article nor when this happened nor he's gone.... <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

Maybe 2007, when that movie was showed in cinemas?
  • a master of disguise <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

That's correct. He sure is. Go Michael! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    They stress with pleasure Michael to themselves with pleasure dressed up or dressing up must go.

Thanks Kenny, thinks you is in order, further such information. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    sorry but im a little confused, how do we know that it was actually TII that he was going to see?
  • I saw this a while ago at the This is it site. Of course it was immediately discredited.