Michael dressed up as a CRIPPLED old man

Comments

• julietjuliet Posts: 491
    Thanks for the news link CRESCENDO. I know Michael is really enjoying all the disguises he can pull off and watching the different reactions from people, not to mention his close friends.
  • LMAO!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael's the best when it comes to disguises. Kenny's story was simply hilarious!! I wish I could see a picture of Michael in his many disguises, I'm sure they're quite interesting and funny. It's a shame that he has to disguise himself inorder to go out and have a good time with friends. Poor guy would be mobbed if he didn't. At lest he's able to do things without being mobbed. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LMAO!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Michael's the best when it comes to disguises. Kenny's story was simply hilarious!! I wish I could see a picture of Michael in his many disguises, I'm sure they're quite interesting and funny. It's a shame that he has to disguise himself inorder to go out and have a good time with friends. Poor guy would be mobbed if he didn't. At lest he's able to do things without being mobbed. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i don't have a picture but i like this video...enjoy

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50NyChQjYeU<!-- m -->
  • Seems to me that all those disguises aren't doing their job. He would have been better off just walking on the streets by himself undisguised. All the security and the masks would catch more peoples' attention than him walking alone and undisguised.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Ah, finally back on computer.
    Please, read this:
    I don't know what just happened to me 3 hours ago when I visited the website above. I got the worst troijan I've ever seen from that site and even my avast antivirus didn't see the virus coming until it was too late: my another computer is totally in viruses now and I need to reinstall it.

It might be an old virus that just got active when I visited the website, but I really don't know.

I thought it would be wise to tell you guys this.
  • Ah, finally back on computer.
    Please, read this:
    I don't know what just happened to me 3 hours ago when I visited the website above. I got the worst troijan I've ever seen from that site and even my avast antivirus didn't see the virus coming until it was too late: my another computer is totally in viruses now and I need to reinstall it.

It might be an old virus that just got active when I visited the website, but I really don't know.

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thanks for that warning!
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Ah, finally back on computer.
    Please, read this:

<!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> Thanks for that warning!

Hmm.
    I did visit the site earlier this morning and had nothing from it. Very strange.
    ...there went all my Michael videos and pictures...
    Arr.
  • Seems to me that all those disguises aren't doing their job. He would have been better off just walking on the streets by himself undisguised. All the security and the masks would catch more peoples' attention than him walking alone and undisguised.

true. haha here in south central Mj could walk around disguise-less and i could see him and run and tell the rest of the town and people would probably shut me up and ask was tupac and elvis wth him?

so yeah Mj could walk around a free man. if he came back he'd probably have to elaborate on how and why he created this hoax in order to prove he was the real Michael Jackson.

anywho in the subject i titled Michael dressed up as a CRIPPLED man. I capitalized Crippled becuase wasnt Hatman walking around with a cane at the memorial? Was he using a cane at the funeral becuase now that i think about it im not sure if i remember him having a cane at the funeral.
  • I like this article but i got the feeling the are making fun of people who think that <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I think just if one would present itself with MJ to be married.
    Thus one must have really problems to find the man also or to recognize again. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

He is so amusing, however, sadly he thus is limited with his private lives To have to disguise itself if one liked some enterprises to have rest. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    you know this disguise thing really tickles me!!

its actually true i believe that if he was to walk round as himself.. no-one would question it!! apart from the odd fan who would want a picture with a look-a-like so to speak!!

i had beetlejuice last month on halloween an if that would have bin Michael Keaton i would have bin none the wiser!! for example!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • ZenZen Posts: 341
    If Michael did indeed wear a wig due to thinning hair and the Pepsi burn,
    He could put on ANY wig for a disquise and in some areas might not be noticed.

Does anyone know how to photoshop and show MJ with say, a short-haired BLOND
    wig, or shorter spikey hair with highlights?!!
    Would be interesting and FUN to see. I don't know how to do this or would see what the
    results would be!
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    I simply love it. What a great article. Thanks for sharing. MJ is a genius at all he does. MJ, I love your sense of humor.