Question for mods or admins!

MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
IF I delete my account on this website, will all my posts be deleted too?
I'm not planning on leaving here soon, but I got a virus from all this hoaxy stuff. It's gone now luckily. I'm not saying it's from this site, but it's one of the hoax forums unfortunately <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
I was just wondering if my posts would get deleted because if I get another virus and I have to delete my account, I'd be happier if my posts got deleted also. I don't feel comfortable knowing that I would not be incharge of posts I've made here or be able to respond to people. Also, if the virus is serious, I don't want people tracing my history and finding out that I'm a loonie on this site! Lol! Jokes <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Anyway.. Hopefully you can answer. I'm not planning on leaving.. But I'm just preparing incase of another virus! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

Comments

• I cant answer that-I know that some former members,when banned,their posts are still up unless they are deleted. Might want to pm Souza with that to be sure <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    I cant answer that-I know that some former members,when banned,their posts are still up unless they are deleted. Might want to pm Souza with that to be sure <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Ahh right thanks. I'll wait to see if they comment on here and if not then I'll pm them! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • MJ-FanMJ-Fan Posts: 234
    ?