Probably a new clue : the mysterious tree

MP7MP7 Posts: 11
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
Hi,

I'm a french fan so I'll try to explain with the best way the new clue I have founded.

I watched a lot of time, again and again the burial scene. There are two records, one "unofficial" from a tv cam, and an "official", from the jackson family. Some people think these records are differents. So logicaly, the only way to prove that is to find a mistake between the two records.

In other posts, some people think to have founded some mistakes with the roads in the background. I don't know if is it true because the depth of field seems to be a bit confusing... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

But, I notice a detail that no other people seems to have found : a tree behind the trashes.

I made screenshots and write legends to show what I'm speaking. What do you think about that ?

mjfuneralmysterioustree.jpg

mjfuneralmysterioustree.jpg

mjfuneralmysterioustreef.jpg

Here there are the original records :
- <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4qlnGWwU7_8<!-- m -->
- <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1LoTWVvG ... re=related<!-- m -->
- <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJIqyaJh ... re=related<!-- m -->

If it's true, why Jackson family have made a record with a so advanced attention to details ?
And if a tree has appears, it confirm that the scene doesn't take place in the same location... probably in studio... what's the goal ? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->

I want to believe <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• I also want to believe.But do you now whats boutter my for a long time?THE LAMP THAT IS HANGING IN THE AIR.WHY A LAMP ON BRIGHT DAY!!
  • MP7MP7 Posts: 11
    Just to light when the night is coming <!-- s:ugeek: -->:ugeek:<!-- s:ugeek: -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWNMH4S_cHE<!-- m -->
  • BUT IS IT COINCEDENCE THAT THE SAME LAMP AND THE SAME GREEN GROUND WHERE ALSO IN THE CULVER STUDIO WHERE MICHAEL WAS REHARSING FOR HIS THIS IS IT??
    Same retailer <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Look I am sorry but I cant laugh with it!I am almost crazy,I miss my baby and I want to now what is happened.I NEVER EVER NOW THAT A BURIAL HAPPENS IN THE DARK!!
  • miss jmiss j Posts: 346
    BUT IS IT COINCEDENCE THAT THE SAME LAMP AND THE SAME GREEN GROUND WHERE ALSO IN THE CULVER STUDIO WHERE MICHAEL WAS REHARSING FOR HIS THIS IS IT??

yep, that's what i noticed too..maybe even the second tree was the one in the studio......
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Hmm, I thought the "lamp" were the cameras. At least that is what I recalled reading a few months ago on memorial sites.
  • hmmm strange nice find with the tree it is definetely missing in the pic
  • MJFOREVERMJFOREVER Posts: 213
    I think it is the angle but ahaha that tree looks SO FAKE:P
  • LouLou Posts: 169
    It's strange, it seems that the tree really disappeared. I don't think it's just a matter of angle... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: -->
  • KingMJKingMJ Posts: 78
    I think it is the angle but ahaha that tree looks SO FAKE:P
    I don't think it is the angle, because fake or not, the tree is right next to the silver bin on the first 2 screengrabs, and then is miles away from them in the 3rd shot. Definitely the case of the missing tree!! <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Here are a few more images from TNZ's myspace page.
    http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone

funeral.jpg

funeral3.jpg

funeral2.jpg
  • That floaty thing i am baffled by, it doesn't seem to be teathered to anything to stop it floating away, but it doesn't look to have an engine on to keep it in the right place, A gust of wind and it's anyone's guess where it would have gone!!?? Strange how it was seen at Culver.
  • Yes, we have noticed the trees before. I am still baffled by the garbage containers. Why would there be trash cans lining the side of the road in front of such an exclusive burial site? What is the need? And why so many? Weird, if you ask me.
  • ^^^The disappearing tree baffles me more than the trash cans...maybe they wanted trash containers so people won't be throwing their Kleenex on the ground, making the grounds look trashed and littered... I don't know, but what I'm saying is that the trash cans can be explained....not a tree that keeps coming and going.....
  • The trash cans are odd, trees that move and disappear are strange and a building that is there and gone the next is just plain weird. Explains why the family had control of the feed for this "event". It all screams 2 funerals, one at Forest Lawn, one at Culver Studios with a green screen and most definitely fake! No real funeral, means no real internment, which equals faked death.
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I haven't seen these before. I always knew things were fake but this proves it doesn't it.

I love how the garbage cans are in all of the signicant shots.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    and my question is why 2 funerals ? for what ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    I haven't seen these before. I always knew things were fake but this proves it doesn't it.

I love how the garbage cans are in all of the signicant shots.

There aren't in the Conrad Murray's video
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    and my question is why 2 funerals ? for what ? <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

One for the money, two for the show.... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
    Lol, excuse me but I couldn´t resist! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Here are a few more images from TNZ's myspace page.
    http://www.myspace.com/truenewszone

funeral.jpg

funeral3.jpg

funeral2.jpg

I was watching one of Jordanoggs videos on YT and this was exactly what made me go wtf! Missing building! The thing is the video is not actually pointing this out but just focusing on the funeral in general but I just noticed it anyway cuz it's so obvious! What's up with the missing building and tree?! Can only mean what, 2 different funerals?`but why? Any ideas?
  • You must see a bigger plan, then you´ll see that the building is there but not so near. I think it is just diffrerent angle. Yes, that moving tree by trash is very odd. <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    You must see a bigger plan, then you´ll see that the building is there but not so near. I think it is just diffrerent angle.
    I second that, we had a discussion about it back then on MJHD and compared the footage - the buildings were really there, but a good distance away from what it seems. So it´s most likely the camera angle and/or the slope of the area.

But something is definitley phony with the footage - in some settings I could swear the background is a picture wallpaper! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • You must see a bigger plan, then you´ll see that the building is there but not so near. I think it is just diffrerent angle.
    I second that, we had a discussion about it back then on MJHD and compared the footage - the buildings were really there, but a good distance away from what it seems. So it´s most likely the camera angle and/or the slope of the area.

But something is definitley phony with the footage - in some settings I could swear the background is a picture wallpaper! <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->

K, I see just looked like the building was closer but tree's still missing... And isn't there two "types" of footage, the private footage (Jackson's) and the media footage if I remember correctly. With the amount of people in the funeral, not loads but still many, I think we could assume they couldn't all be in on a hoax which would make 2 funerals a bit unlikely. Although it all seems dodgy... Why would the Jackson's have to release footage from the private funeral anyway if there was gonna be a memorial? To prove that it happened? Oh, I don't know...
  • EmEm Posts: 77
    I also want to believe.But do you now whats boutter my for a long time?THE LAMP THAT IS HANGING IN THE AIR.

That is a thing for me also, that darn lamp that seems to be attached to nothing!! It just hoovers overhead!
    Em