MJ mask on sale???

ForstAMoonForstAMoon Posts: 1,126
edited January 1970 in News
<!-- m -->http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/62 ... d100k.html<!-- m -->

not able to post any comment...

Comments

• mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    take take take it makes me sick this is the sort of people Michael had round him all money grabbers
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Dirty swine, these people belong in ....... kicked. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
    Acts to me sorry, however, is true.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i don't know what to make of that!! going off this statement an stuff from his personal bodyguard.. MJ is no more!!

he's cashin in like everyone else.. but to be with MJ everyday all the time.. then release somet like this!! somethings off to me.. an not in a good way.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    dont you think that working for mj would have been enough for these people it would have been such an honour shows what they are like
  • another piece of scum i cant stand it
  • <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> - and I am really mad...
  • It's so sad. Loyalty means nothing anymore.
  • He has been surrounded by people like that for many years so it doesn't surprise me. What sprung to my mind when I read the article is another inconsistancy, he said Doc Murray would arrive at the right time to the house to ensure MJ was there when he went to sleep to administer medication etc for MJs bedtime-why would he arrive at the house for this purpose when Doc Murray was living there? Statement below;

"I think Dr Murray left him under this anaesthesia, whatever it is, too long," said Muhammad. "Dr Murray would get there quite early but MJ wouldn't go to bed sometimes until five in the morning.
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    That's just so wrong.
  • aykaayka Posts: 6
    He is unprincipled man.
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x --> awful!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    WTF !! <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->