WTH Is This?

alivealive Posts: 369
edited January 1970 in Medical Discussion
[youtube:3hkeh96z]

[youtube:3hkeh96z]

Comments

• Is it graphic <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • can't look at this. I'll read the posts.
  • alivealive Posts: 369
    Is it graphic <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

No LOL
  • WE DONT WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO,.,,OR PICTURES. PEDDLE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->
  • Are you kidding me?
    WE DONT WANT TO SEE THIS VIDEO,.,,OR PICTURES. PEDDLE THEM SOMEWHERE ELSE <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: -->

Excuse me but this is the autposy thread so if you don't want to investigate this topic don't come to this thread. The autopsy is part of this case. <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • Could you please summarize the content of the videos..I really don't want to look but I would like to know what they are about. Is it anything to worry about or just another fake? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
    Ok, the videos are not graphic, you can view them, but he is saying that he has a 45 min video of MJ's autopsy that was given to him by a friend of his in Britain that works for a British tabloid that is in possession of the tape. They are waiting until the investgation is done and charges are filed before releasing it so this guy tried to put it on youtube and it was taken down 20 mins later and he was notified by youtube and given a number to call and it was the FBI who wanted to know how he got this and he was told not to try and post it again or he would be arrested for interfering with an investiagtion but once charges have been filed all evidence becomes public record and then he wouldn't be arrested. So, that's it.
  • nellyka7nellyka7 Posts: 218
    Ok, the videos are not graphic, you can view them, but he is saying that he has a 45 min video of MJ's autopsy that was given to him by a friend of his in Britain that works for a British tabloid that is in possession of the tape. They are waiting until the investgation is done and charges are filed before releasing it so this guy tried to put it on youtube and it was taken down 20 mins later and he was notified by youtube and given a number to call and it was the FBI who wanted to know how he got this and he was told not to try and post it again or he would be arrested for interfering with an investiagtion but once charges have been filed all evidence becomes public record and then he wouldn't be arrested. So, that's it.

oh wow. i think the CIA and everyone are in on it. just like susij's video was not able to be posted and her accounts were deleted. and who else knows how to delete tweets- no one i have talked to does..
  • Ok, thanks for posting a summary. The guy can say anything about the FBI or whatever...but it has to be fake because, as we all know, Michael Jackson is alive. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • CCCC Posts: 2,136
    Ok, thanks for posting a summary. The guy can say anything about the FBI or whatever...but it has to be fake because, as we all know, Michael Jackson is alive. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

i'm with jade! he's alive, so...
    and this guy is a total idiot... the FBI CIA DEA... if he have something ilegal he can't do this video... is an total idiot!!! nobody should look his videos...
  • he could possibly just want his 15 min of fame and what better way than to appeal to Mj fans who are in mourning and curious about such things as this.
    one should be careful when puttin a video on youtube, they could end up being famous <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> remeber the Chris Brown wedding dance <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

so i wouldnt believe much of what this guy has to say. though i didnt hear it i just read the summary.
  • he could possibly just want his 15 min of fame and what better way than to appeal to Mj fans who are in mourning and curious about such things as this.
    one should be careful when puttin a video on youtube, they could end up being famous <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> remeber the Chris Brown wedding dance <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->

so i wouldnt believe much of what this guy has to say. though i didnt hear it i just read the summary.

Haha! Can you actually imagine this is exactly what happened to this guy! He tried to play with people's emotions and he got called out by the FBI...

agree with Jade there can't be a video of an autopsy because Michael is simply ALIVE!!! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Thanks for posting the videos here Alive.

I had to add this I for got the most important part!!! WTH would pay the $2.00 to watch a fake video...sorry real or not I am not paying $2.00 not much money at all is just the principle behind it in my opinion! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • He's now posted this photo. I'm sure it's probably fake, but it turns my stomach just thinking it could be real....

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWJgEsUd ... re=channel<!-- m -->
  • He's now posted this photo. I'm sure it's probably fake, but it turns my stomach just thinking it could be real....

Did you see the photo? I can't look..........
  • Yes, and I think it's going to haunt me forever. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

WTH??? It was done on footage? sorry if I am having a moment here but what does that even mean? Also very convenient how he stresses out the fact it's not best quality because it was done from a web...audio gets cut out!

I agree with you it is probably a fake! It makes my stomach turn thinking people can do these things only to get attention!
    <!-- s:x -->:x<!-- s:x -->
  • I wasn't listening all that closely, but I think he said he took a still photo from the video he has with his webcam. It looks real though, and I feel really sick now.

Please tell me it wasn't Michael.

Well it's definitely a photo of Michael, but I can only hope it was taken in a different context or was photoshopped or something. It's just sickening to see something like that, even if I knew for sure it was fake. I really wish I didn't look. I hope someone else will be able to find a matching photo they've taken it from so I can get the image out of my head.
  • I wasn't listening all that closely, but I think he said he took a still photo from the video he has with his webcam. It looks real though, and I feel really sick now.

Whenever I see these kind of videos or pics. I always remember what Ed Winters said, about it being impossible for anyone to get a hold of any MJ related autopsy pics or videos. I think this may just be another person who knows how to edit pics. Just my opinion...

I honestly think there are too many inconsistencies for a schmuck with a cam and editing tools to try and bring my spirits down! I can 't force you to not believe it but I would like you to remember how easy it is to fake a pic...Remember the Ambulance pic and how it was believe to have been edited from a picture of MJ laying down on the floor? This could very well be the case. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • You're probably right Banessa, thanks.

Well it's definitely a photo of Michael, but I can only hope it was taken in a different context or was photoshopped or something. It's just sickening to see something like that, even if I knew for sure it was fake. I really wish I didn't look. I hope someone else will be able to find a matching photo they've taken it from so I can get the image out of my head.

It has to be photoshopped. I mean, there's so much evidence that Michael faked his death, someone must have created the photo you saw. I wish I was brave enough to look, but I can't view stuff like this. It really messes with my head - I don't watch anything with violence in it - and even got rid of my TV.

I'm sorry you're having a hard time after seeing something so utterly disturbing. If I was half as strong as you I would look at the photo myself and then commiserate with you properly, but I just can't seem to make myself click onto it.

I'm sure someone on here will be able to find the original photo of Mike, proving that it was photoshopped. We have lots of really good detectives on this site. They'll get to the bottom of it. Until then, we just have to keep remembering all of the evidence and clues that Mike has left us.

If it's any consolation, I'm sorry you looked, too. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I was so scared to open this link..I actually started crying. But I figured I would rather know the truth than keep living a lie. That picture is definitely MJ BUT to me it looks like its from another time. MJ didn't look like that recently. Especially not in This Is It. It actually reminds me of stranger in Moscow. I don't believe this at all.