just some words

pamelapamela Posts: 16
edited January 1970 in Messages to Michael
Michael
What you say, except that the universe itself that put me on the road, I immediately received messages, and the lessons I learned, I grew up, I love, and today i will never forget …. In love my bread I have been seeking solace in the groups, I tried to appease cete suffering and then even before becoming believer, I find friends, family a wonderful family …. ours! I opened my mind after my heart, and I saw what I wanted to see, not what we impose on me … I saw the evidence, still guided by the superior strength and I thank : thanks for the Source, then I heard bad faith, which was hard at times but voi with faith, nothing shakes me and voila DIFFERENT !!!!!!!!! The change in start many of us, even if some are not yet aware, the transformation has started, you open a new consciousness ….. which will entail a new world …. this adventure has been great and how rewarding humanly speaking …. Words are not strong enough, all I want to hug you in my arms, I love you so much my friends, ‘Man we brought together in a unity of love! bravo! Tear of love is ready to conquer the world, soldiers we expected, the master returned, walking hand in hand ver a better world, we are able! ”
Michael, I am ready for us, he’ll miss just a wonderful location or find you a few times when you want to talk, chat with friends, it is this intimacy that I think I will miss not talking with DOJ, but just talk You, Michael, Summer human friend, I love you I love you all, you are my family, my heart, my life, my dear friends!