DA’s Office On Jackson Doctor: ‘We Don’t Have A Case’ To Fil

SeldaSelda Posts: 21
edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
Don't know if this is posted before, but here you are;

<!-- m -->http://www.accesshollywood.com/das-offi ... icle_27480<!-- m -->

#quote#

FIRST PUBLISHED: January 8, 2010 2:45 PM EST
LOS ANGELES, Calif. --

Contrary to a report claiming proseuctors are ready to seek an “involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Dr. Conrad Murray, charges are not being filed against Michael Jackson’s doctor, the LA District Attorney’s office told Access Hollywood.

“This is not true,” Jane Robison, press secretary for the DA’s office, told Access. “We don’t have a case.”

She confirmed the LAPD has yet to hand the case over.

“We can’t file charges without having the evidence,” she continued.

An LAPD spokesman confirmed the information to NBC News.

On Friday, The Associated Press reported the DA’s office would “seek an involuntary manslaughter indictment” against Murray, who cared for Jackson prior to his June 25 death last year, with the case resting on “a theory of gross negligence.”

#unquote#

Comments

• Thank you so much for posting!!
    I couldn't find an article like that, just an Italian one...This is definitely good news! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Great news actually <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Umm, NOT great if MJ did die? You know, i will still sit on the fence because little evidence has been presented to us yet, but are we supposed to believe that the coroner is in on this too?

Do they really not have a case, or do they not want one.
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Umm, NOT great if MJ did die? You know, i will still sit on the fence because little evidence has been presented to us yet, but are we supposed to believe that the coroner is in on this too?

Do they really not have a case, or do they not want one.
    Yeah, but we believe he didn't die <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Who is lying? TMZ, the LAPD, or the DA?

And why are they lying??
  • rag dollrag doll Posts: 357
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    Great!
    Everybody jumped on it, reported it, "knew" it.... very revealing. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->