Re: New PianoGames' video (Sequel Part 15)

nevernevernevernevernevernever Posts: 162
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
OOps ... sorry guys ....please moderators ...delete my firt post

[youtube:39xja5dv]

Comments

• great video, as usual <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    thanks for sharing!
  • wow i think he should work for mj
  • I felt very sad for michael that he had to do this. I felf very sad that he had to fake his death. If the claims that he faked his death is true.
  • Wow! that blew me away, bravo to Pianogames a.k.a Tom <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • I am totally speechless.. what a great work!
    A sequel?? I have always believe that Mike is working in his own movie, behind all of us knowing and someday he is going to comeback and BAM!... Great job!!
  • wow i think he should work for mj

I think he should work for us!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • NoHypeNoHype Posts: 47
    The trailer for the TII Sequel left me speechless...I think you are definitely on to something. Great work! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tom is amazing... I had the honor of doing the show with him and it was amazing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

He is simply amazing! I'm in aw.
  • Tom is amazing... I had the honor of doing the show with him and it was amazing <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Great video! You two have been doing amazing work!

Question though about the crown with the word Believe below it. Is he saying that this person in Nebraska saw this in the movie? I also saw the movie on the 31st. of October (the second time) and I do not recall seeing that. Can you clarify?
  • MJJ1982MJJ1982 Posts: 1,282
    Again another great video!!!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    I love Pianogames's video, they are really good <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    this is also a great video <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I find PianoGames' videos to be absolutely incredibly well made! I Know they must've taken ALOT of time to make them really good!
    But still, they're awesome!
    <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I find these people to be the ones to subscribe to on YouTube. All are very good and each offers something different.
    In alphabetical order.....so no favorites. They're all great!

LunaJo67
    MJFanFOREVERAndADAY
    PianoGames
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    I find these people to be the ones to subscribe to on YouTube. All are very good and each offers something different.
    In alphabetical order.....so no favorites. They're all great!

LunaJo67
    MJFanFOREVERAndADAY
    PianoGames

I agree with you, they are great <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • His videos are so intense and smart...I sometimes wish the Led Zepplin music was not as loud during the dialouge though because I never can hear the voices very well.

Question though about the crown with the word Believe below it. Is he saying that this person in Nebraska saw this in the movie? I also saw the movie on the 31st. of October (the second time) and I do not recall seeing that. Can you clarify?

Yeah I didn't understand that either. Where'd she see that?
  • @truthseekingmaurra

!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> There you r! You changed your username <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> I heard the first 4 parts of the interview-havent listened to the rest of it yet though...interesting I have never considered that "morphine" was about LMP-I did not interpret it the way some have since June 25th but never thought of that either.

Yeah I didn't understand that either. Where'd she see that?

A caller called in to their interview show and told him she had went and seen it byherself on opening night and saw this-she described it to him-after the credits...then later date she took her daughter and after the credits did not se it.