hi everyone i'm kelly

kel70kel70 Posts: 182
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
hi all, i'm from the uk, i love this site, i totally believe in all this hoax..although friends and family think i am mad..so its great to be able to meet other people who think likewise <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    hey..

i'm from the UK to.. i think everyone's family thinks they've gone loopy!! well mine does.. so i keep it to myself.. lol..

you'll love it!! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    thanks for that, yes i try to keep my mouth shut around the non believers as well...they make me think im mad! i will stick to the site from now on and place my thoughts here... <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Not to worry, my family have even considered sending me to to the funny farm! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    I talk about MJ non stop, so they seriously think I've had a little bump on the head

Anyhoo, I tend to keep it to myself now too. But I'll have the last laugh <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Oh and welcome to the family! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
    hi to you.... lol... glad it not just me! thanks for the welcome... <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • Melzy777Melzy777 Posts: 501
    welcome aboard!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Hello Kelly.Welcome I am Suzy.My mother also think that Michael is still alive but she says just be patient he will come back whenever he is ready.And the rest of the family thinks I am crazy.
    thanks everyone for the welcome...fingers crossed he is still about, i have been following you tube hoax for the last 7months and visiting this site as a guest, i thought i might aswell join and mingle with you all at least you dont think im nuts <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Welcome! I just joined too but have been following the hoax for months. People around me just shake their heads when I tell them of this but one of my friends believes and I think some people haven't even considered the possibility. So whenever I meet someone with an open mind I present the facts and then they can decide whatever they want to think. I'm used to being called a looney so I don't mind <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> At least we're all crazy together <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    i know the feeling, i have sort of given up with telling people my thoughts <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> i'm sure they are thinking of sending me to the nutty house <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> least on here we all have hope and believe in the same thing! i sooo love this site <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    hi kelly nice to meet you .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    hi, nice to meet you too...thanks <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->