2012 is coming NOW!

edited January 1970 in General Discussion
I know that this may sound weird but I really have a feeling that all that is happening in the world right now like all the stuff that is happening with Haiti, earthquakes made by HAARP, Terror threats level etc. But also people who are awakening like myself I woke up more then a month ago and I can't explain how it has changed my life but I think everyone feels the same who has woken up. I really have a feeling 2012 is actually begining now. I have a feeling that ALOT of people will get a wake up call and wake up from all the brainwashing, mind controlling, lies, manipulation, dumbing down etc. And that by 2012 most people will be awaken and we will all be highly conscious and aware of everything like I said before the NWO and Illuminati can kill our pshysical body but they can never kill our souls. Are souls are much stronger and we can fight them but not with fear, anger or violence but with just being highly conscious and having peace with ourselves and to have no fear. Fear is the only thing we are living in, this world was never meant to be about fear and anger that is what they did. Not us, we only let them in and let them have their will because they manipulated our subconscious. My basic meaning for this post is that we must not be scared of all that we are finding out about them, I know for one when I read all the stuff that they have been doing is scares the hell out of me and it makes me cry sometimes but on the same time I have peace with it and for my sake and the people around me I try not to have fear, yes I am angry at them VERY ANGRY I cannot believe how we could have let this happen. But once they know they can't break us and that we have no fear but we have love and peace and we stand united they will soon see they can't DO NOTHING and that they are the weak persons and not us.

Sorry for the long post but I needed to get that out, I just wanted to say that although we are finding all this stuff out and yes we are waking up we have each other and we have nothing to fear. Hope my post made some sense <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Comments

• MinamaiMinamai Posts: 431
    I agree with you all.
    My language is not English and could not have explained it better.
    I also have fear and people do not want to hear.Me say I'm obsessed, but I hope we can come to unite as one and become strong.
    Hugs <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Stay strong, And your English is perfectly fine. I know it is hard sometimes but we will all unite and we will not have fear but we will have love and peace!

Hugs to you too! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • i agrree with you,mjlover1990,i woke up and i saw what happend in hatiti i ture the tv i did not believe what happend and is true,i cry is just what happend to michael but i saw him alive not gone michael never die on the 25 of june is was f.faucet ,i saw all 5 video of HAARP,and this is true this is what michael is been saying we have to help michael i myself doing somethink speaking out,i am still getting hateful and hurtful email i will not stop speaking to people they know what going on.i am very proud of michael for what he did and why i can not say anymore,please let help michael he read very think here i have a gift and i see think michael need our help have faith and believe i am going to L.A.for the grammy on the 31 i need to leave there are people here that are stoping me from what i am doing i am not scared i will fight for michael we are the world and there is more to come michael will come soon very soooooooooooooooooooooooon.my middle name is casandra.and no i am not that cassandra. and stay strong do not fear hugs to you and family you will be find i know. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) --> <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    About the movie 2012. I saw a video <!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sePNNy8wjgE<!-- m --> and it appears that something can happen in the Olympic Games in Vancouver, Canada, 10 February 2010 <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    See the vid please it's not a good quality but tell me what you think.

"British Columbia 2010 remember ?" He is talking about Canada and 2010 and just before on the TV (channel CNN) the journalist is talking about the games in London in 2012. So there is a clear relation between British Columbia which is Canada and the Olympic Games that's the connection. In the movie story clearly something bad happenend in the Olympic games of 2010.

Tell me what you think ?
  • I hope nothing will happen, but I've heard alot of things about this so we'll see what happens let's pray nothing will happen though. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • mmzmmz Posts: 450
    i thought a bout the same!
    I am sure 2012 is going to start a new era,e new beginning.
    WHat I don't know is if it is going to happen after a big catastrophe (and events are leading to that),or after a massive consciousness of what has to be done to save the situation. I hope number 2 of course. Even if it is a bit hard to imagine all the wars and planet disaster stop all of a sudden...
    This scares me a lot.
    It seems like we arrived to a no turning back moment,and after the worse,it will be the best for those who will survive to tragedies..a new love era.
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
  • Hate to be the bad girl here, but 2012 was about the end of the Maya-calendar right? (End of the world) Recently this "date" seemed to be miscalculated because the calendar doesn't end at 2012 but 2208! Doesn't this mean 2012 isn't the end of the world but 2208 is? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

Where did you see that?
  • Hate to be the bad girl here, but 2012 was about the end of the Maya-calendar right? (End of the world) Recently this "date" seemed to be miscalculated because the calendar doesn't end at 2012 but 2208! Doesn't this mean 2012 isn't the end of the world but 2208 is? <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I was not talking about the end of the world, what I meant was that the way the agenda is working of the New World Order it will probably all happen around that time. Not if we don't do something and stand up for ourselves, love and peace. That is what I meant. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • [youtube:2o37s69z]
  • BTW.....We are basing our extinction on a group of people who ARE extinct!!
    Nasa Warns Of Super Solar Storm 2012

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4_TzIUla ... re=related<!-- m -->

<!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Michael has done a good job of waking us up to the real truth of the world, if this happens what was ww2 for?
    I actually don't think it's the end of the world, but just as we know it, All there is now is greed and what you can get, and murders, Am i imagining it, or have there been more violent murders and lawlessness in the last decade or so?
    I think it could be like the Fall of the Roman Empire and the world rebuilds from that.
    All governments are out for, is what they can get and to feather their nests, how many politicians are normal people off normal estates, nope Well off rich kids, The Rich get richer and the poorer get poorer, and if the poorer want to try and make a little extra money, the rich people pass laws to make it illegal.
    Why are prisons full when all the Con artists who rob people are all are sat in parliament?
    The prisons are full because it has become an industry. The governments needs prisons and consequently they need prisoners...<!-- m -->http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=8289<!-- m -->
  • The prisons are full because it has become an industry. The governments needs prisons and consequently they need prisoners...<!-- m -->http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php? ... a&aid=8289<!-- m -->

Exactly! One of the many sick things they are doing, They want us to be the criminals and the terrorists while the real criminals and terrorists and MONSTERS are them!
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    yeah I also have a strong feeling that 2012 will be a new beginning of something ..
    but I don't know if this " something " will be a good or bad .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    but I have a bad feeling about this .. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I hope my feeling is wrong .. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • yeah I also have a strong feeling that 2012 will be a new beginning of something ..
    but I don't know if this " something " will be a good or bad .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    but I have a bad feeling about this .. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> I hope my feeling is wrong .. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->

I gues it's up to us. If it will be a good thing or a bad thing. I hope it will be a good thing. If I'm right there will be a mass awakening for all the other people who are still ''sleeping''. It's up to them if they see the opportunity to wake up from all the lies and manipulation and if they are willing to take the chance and make that change. I only hope it won't be too late then.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    yeah I also have a strong feeling that 2012 will be a new beginning of something ..

I gues it's up to us. If it will be a good thing or a bad thing. I hope it will be a good thing. If I'm right there will be a mass awakening for all the other people who are still ''sleeping''. It's up to them if they see the opportunity to wake up from all the lies and manipulation and if they are willing to take the chance and make that change. I only hope it won't be too late then.

yeah, if all the people around the world raise their voice and againts all this crazy stuff I'm sure we will win .. but If they don't , I'm afraid to know what will happend then .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403

yeah, if all the people around the world raise their voice and againts all this crazy stuff I'm sure we will win .. but If they don't , I'm afraid to know what will happend then .. <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I agree that it is up to us whether this is a good or bad thing. For me and those who have awakened it will be a good thing. Freedom and love. For those who are still unaware, it will be a big shock and it will seem frightening to them. But those who understand are getting stronger in numbers every minute and we need to care for those who will fear. I see that it will be a mass awakening but the ones who are already there need to stay united. People have spent so many years acting as sheep that those in fear will follow the masses, which I'm sure when the time comes will be the ones who have already been awakened. There would also be a great sense of personal responsibility as we have become so used to being told what to do and when this happens we will be our own guides. Our intuition needs to be understood and trusted now, as this sense of responsibility will be a lot for people to cope with and love and intuition is what will guide us. Awakening means Love/God becomes a part of who we are physically and spiritually and not just a thought or belief, which is separate from us. We will feel alive in a way that we have not yet felt. I speak from my own experience of a very sudden and unexpected complete awakening from several years ago, so I understand the strength of this internal, spiritual change. It is a wonderful feeling when love carries you, you can let go completely of fear because love really can be trusted totally because it is who we are and what we are made of. I believe that this is exactly what Michael meant when he said "There's no need to be nervous, this is a great adventure".
  • yeah I also have a strong feeling that 2012 will be a new beginning of something ..

I agree that it is up to us whether this is a good or bad thing. For me and those who have awakened it will be a good thing. Freedom and love. For those who are still unaware, it will be a big shock and it will seem frightening to them. But those who understand are getting stronger in numbers every minute and we need to care for those who will fear. I see that it will be a mass awakening but the ones who are already there need to stay united. People have spent so many years acting as sheep that those in fear will follow the masses, which I'm sure when the time comes will be the ones who have already been awakened. There would also be a great sense of personal responsibility as we have become so used to being told what to do and when this happens we will be our own guides. Our intuition needs to be understood and trusted now, as this sense of responsibility will be a lot for people to cope with and love and intuition is what will guide us. Awakening means Love/God becomes a part of who we are physically and spiritually and not just a thought or belief, which is separate from us. We will feel alive in a way that we have not yet felt. I speak from my own experience of a very sudden and unexpected complete awakening from several years ago, so I understand the strength of this internal, spiritual change. It is a wonderful feeling when love carries you, you can let go completely of fear because love really can be trusted totally because it is who we are and what we are made of. I believe that this is exactly what Michael meant when he said "There's no need to be nervous, this is a great adventure".

whoa... something to think about <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->
  • Believe 777Believe 777 Posts: 403
    I was surprised to see that Jim Carrey is another person who is experiencing this awakening. This is happening to many people now, thankfully. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

<!-- m -->http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uIaY0l5qV0c&NR=1<!-- m -->
  • 79604342-199b1e37e1d55153e6203d794ede57ac.4baea179-full.jpg

This is so true, we need to know the truth about ourselves therefore we can put LOVE and LIGHT into planet earth.
  • kemrekemre Posts: 44
    BTW.....We are basing our extinction on a group of people who ARE extinct!!

Haha. Agreed!
  • BTW.....We are basing our extinction on a group of people who ARE extinct!!

Haha. Agreed!

That´s not true.
    You can also see documentaries with the heirs of Mayan, they still exist and has preserved the knowledge.

The mistake is that Mayans never said it was the end of the world,
    but the end of the cicle of their astrological clock.
    The achievement of a full round in the circle of the eras.
    A time of whole change and renewal.
    Project Blue Beam must be highly responsable of the idea that the Mayan were talking about the end of the world.

Reading my last post, we can understand why it´s important for them that we think about 2012 as the end of the world, and how important is for us to think that it´s the begining of our time.