Can i shelter under your umbrella...ella..ella?

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
So cute, MJ under your umbrella. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Comments

• So cute, MJ under your umbrella. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    haha aww this is the cutest thread ever <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Aww he looks so adorable in that picture!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> #
    You just want to go give him a big bear hug <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • Room for one more, under that umbrella MJ? I want you to shelter me... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Room for one more, under that umbrella MJ? I want you to shelter me... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I CALLED DIPBS <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> haha sukers <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) --> naw im kidding, you can go first but i call second <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • O my baby you are sooo cute!
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    Oh, just a minute at least a little .... minutes ....ohhhh
    smilie_wet_061.gif
  • I so want so shelter under his umbrella.. ella...ella.. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I love this thread the first is so adorable <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> thnx DancingTheDream I really smiled and aww when I saw it lols <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> I started listening to the song when I saw the pictures. And for the Bad Era picture I can remember I made that same face lols when I was practicing for the talent show <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> lols I love all the pics and NO WAIT 3rd 3rd!!!! ZINGER!!!!
  • peekaboo!
  • He looks sooo cute under the umbrellas!! and in every other ocassion for that matter <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @DancingTheDream
    Where did u get the first pic from because I swear I saw it before but I can't remember from where. Could u help please? Thnx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • @DancingTheDream
    Where did u get the first pic from because I swear I saw it before but I can't remember from where. Could u help please? Thnx <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I got it from another MJ site, but cant remember where. I tend to trawl and random save pictures. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Im guessing its from the 2005 trial because he was wearing white.

He is so cheeky and cute in that pic!
  • Missyb007Missyb007 Posts: 727
    I call last to stand with him under his umbrella!

(I'm smart if I'm last no one else is standing in the line anymore so we can take as much time as we need to ....ahum.. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> stand under the umbrella <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> and talk a lot about everything then i can finally give him the hug he deserves nd since he doesn't need to hurry up anymore! he will take the time to talk to me LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> )
  • i miss him so much
  • AWWWWWW!!!!!! he is sooooooo adorable.....I LOVE HIM SOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I would definitely want to shelter with him under his umbrella! <!-- s:mrgreen: -->:mrgreen:<!-- s:mrgreen: -->
  • darkchilddarkchild Posts: 1,161
    Like I posted before, my dream is to stroll on his arm through Neverland with matching umbrellas. Hee-hee. Nothing like the thought of a rainy day, an umbrella and MJ!
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm that hits the spot! <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Im taking shelter with Michael today....
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    WHAT A CUTIE!! but you can see he is way more yeah bigger then in this is it.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> there he is so thin.. <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • AvaMarieAvaMarie Posts: 714
    I'll hold his umbrella any day and I'll squeeze under there with him.
  • ooh... in the black shirt with the cap... yummy... (they need a smiley with a tongue sticking out panting LOL)
  • Time to take shelter again... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • mjfansince4mjfansince4 Posts: 1,030
    it's raining right now. i want michael under an umbrella outside my door now <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • SyringaSyringa Posts: 498
    Aww. ;_____;
    He needs a huge umbrella so all fans can snuggle under it. : ) I can hold it with Michael.