Chatroom changes

edited January 1970 in MJDHI News
We're very sorry to inform you that as from now on no new user registrations are accepted for the chat room. The last two weeks things in there turned really nasty. We got visits from people with bad intentions who just came in to stir things up and we were flooded by trolls. The chat room has turned into a loony room which has become too time consuming for us and our loyal moderators.

We will monitor the chat room for a few days, and if things won't get better we will close it indefinitely.

Too bad things went down hill, as we had a very nice chat room up until a few weeks ago.

Greetz,

Mo & Souza

Comments

• SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    Just a question sorry if that's sounds stupid but to enter to the chatroom do I need my login from this board or do I have register myslef again ?
  • Yes, chat room and forum require different registrations...
  • SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
    can't find the link to register
  • NCMJ2NCMJ2 Posts: 31
    darn shame its come to this. I frequent that chatroom, hopefully it gets back to what it was.
  • mjj4ever777mjj4ever777 Posts: 1,467
    Hi Mo...Just a quick question...I've been a member for a long time but have never used the chat room yet because like "Sabrina", I didn't know how to register. Is it too late for us "old" members on the forum to use the chatroom, or is it just the "new" forum members that will not be able to access it? If I can still use the chatroom, how do you register to login? Thanks Mo! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • Yeah I noticed i couldnt log in any more and i was pretty sure I did have a registered username in the chat.. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: -->
  • Sorry, I just checked, and there's no chat room registration for "Crescendo". Maybe you registered with another nick name?
  • Sorry, I just checked, and there's no chat room registration for "Crescendo". Maybe you registered with another nick name?

It might have been Cresendo without the 'c'. I just recently dicovered how to spell it. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

Or maybe i was registered on the old forum. Gosh I feel like I've gone through so many Michael Jackson hoax websites, I lost count. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Thanks Mo for the help. <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • I'm sorry, but no registration for "Cresendo" either...
  • pyt777pyt777 Posts: 36
    Hey Mo,

I've been locked out of chat <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Help! <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • me to, and it says my email is wrong so nothing works <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    and so please someone help me out with this.
  • Billie JBillie J Posts: 250
    why is it always somebody ,who should ruin it for everybody. If only I would become member earlier...
  • LUNALUNA Posts: 361
    i've joined the chatroom many times,with my usual nickname,LUNA.... the last time i've joined it has been on september 2010,but then,after that month,i've never been able to do it again. WHY?? is it necessary to use a different nickname?? and how/where can i register a 2nd time??
    thanks for your anwers

*LUNA*
This discussion has been closed.