Who will buy MJ DNA perfume?

Miss.PeppersMiss.Peppers Posts: 998
edited January 1970 in News

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    no thanks!! don't fancy 'EAU D SWEAT'.. no matter whos it is.. hahahaha
  • I will!So I always smell my sweethaert!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    We're not even sure it's mj DNA <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> All they want is money and it's sad !!
  • NathaliaNathalia Posts: 340
    i think i'll have to pass, they have no proof who this DNA it really belongs to.
    it could be Jermaine's for all we know <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    no thank you..i don't want jermain on me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • angelshadowangelshadow Posts: 8,257
    I buy it and put it to them in theirs monetary-greedy .......... <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    Gee. they have no shame ..... <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    no thank you..i don't want jermain on me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

WHAHA LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • no thank you..i don't want jermain on me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

WHAHA LOL! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

LOL <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

guys, there is no limit to speculation... <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • I am gonna get it. I wonder if it smells similar to the perfume he made. Id so love to have both the fragrances he made and compare it to his dna fragrance. Obviously its not gonna smell like his sweat or anything.. you sillies. And even if it did Id want it. Id love to get my own too I bet I smell like flowerss... I like this idea, it make you feel special.. to either wear your own or other unique fragance.
    again provide a BS .... of Standards a smell...
    should this be witty...
  • only 59 dollars??? i don't think this is real <!-- s:!: -->:!:<!-- s:!: -->
    and i don't understand...does DNA have a smell or what? <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> stupid question, i know...
    wow they must have had a lot of hair to make all that perfume and selling it so cheap <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
    nur 59 Dollar?? Ich glaube nicht, das ist real:!:
    und ich verstehe nicht ... hat die DNA haben einen Geruch oder was? : oops: dumme Frage, ich weiß ...
    wow sie müssen viele Haare aus allen, die Riech-und Verkauf machen es so billig war: [/ quote]

is not possibly ....... BS
    And with aloe Vera well for the skin .......
  • They should reissue the perfume that was marketed in the 80's from MJ. I would buy that.
  • It's all about the money for some people. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
  • I don't understand how they did it. How did they get MJ's DNA???

If it IS real, I'll definitely get it!
  • Never mind, fount it:

<!-- m -->http://www.tgdaily.com/general-sciences ... cksons-dna<!-- m -->
  • True or not, it is cool I think.

Anyway if it is availabe in my country, yes I will buy it !!

But if I don't feel it is from Mike, I will watering my plants with it.
  • THERE SEEMS TO BE NO LIMIT NOWADAYS

ANYTHING FOR MONEY

but remember the first autopsy report_ HE WAS BOLD <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    they find always something (medien) nobody more talks already about it... MJ should head actively in him remain! always something else .... actively in him head remain <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • Never mind, fount it:

<!-- m -->http://www.tgdaily.com/general-sciences ... cksons-dna<!-- m -->

Best part:
    "M is an exclusive one-of-a-kind fragrance that explodes into an indescribable fragrance, which seemly [sic] draws the attention of every person in the room," promises My DNA Fragrance. "It is composed of the lightest, but most volatile essences." <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

How long before his estate goes after them? I doubt this is on the "approved" MJ merchandise list.
  • $59 wow, they would probably get more if they ebayed it !

It is totally disgusting, MJ would roll up laughing, what would they do with other items?

It seems everything is worth a $.
  • Anyone brought this?
    I have to say that i am intrigued by this.. as if it really is perfume made by MJs DNA then i would buy it.
  • I'd buy it, maybe it smells like chicken, i likes chicken, Mike did too!
    he gat sooooooooooooooooul!
    lmaoooooooooooooooo! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    or i'd buy it to spray in my daughter's shoes, the cornchip smell is not cute!
    i think she need a prescription! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • sweet1sweet1 Posts: 312
    No Thanks,
    I think I will stick with Versace, Prada and the rest. I don't believe this is MJs DNA to say the least. What? He's the first Iconic person to die and they made cologne out of their DNA? Yeah! Okay! pull the other leg. Anyway! It's another way to the market MJ name and make money. I wouldn't be surprised if MJ was behind this himself. Before he went away he never had his own cologne so he came up with this.Anything is possible after 7 months. Keep the Faith! <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| -->