TDRCAU...Phillipine Prison

THE JACKSONOLOGISTTHE JACKSONOLOGIST Posts: 1,304
edited January 1970 in General MJ Discussion
I hope this posts ok.....watch the video at the top. I hope this wasnt posted already...if so, let me know and I'll delete this one.

http://www.youtube.com/

Comments

• ejayejay Posts: 455
    [youtube:3vq8ypog]
  • This is absolutely AMA-ZING! What a powerful message! Can you feel it?
  • that was awesome!!!! MJ uniting folks just about anywhere!
  • I just saw this on TMZ and honestly, it put me into tears when they made the Peace sign. I just started bawling. Very powerful and they did an amazing job.
  • I just saw this on TMZ and honestly, it put me into tears when they made the Peace sign. I just started bawling. Very powerful and they did an amazing job.

I got teary-eyed, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets emotional about stuff like this. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

I got teary-eyed, too. I'm glad I'm not the only one who gets emotional about stuff like this. <!-- s:oops: -->:oops:<!-- s:oops: --> <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

Right now, a lot of tributes to Michael puts tears in my eyes. I've been very emotional with stuff like that for a long time now. lol
  • SarahliSarahli Posts: 4,265
    Yes this was great! It would be good to do the same thing with all of us hoax believers !!! Imagine !!
  • WOW! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: --> that was absolutely AMAZING. Michael would really love this! To be honest I got tears in my eyes too.
  • There is also an uncut version on you tube. With an interview in the beginning and at the end. My english is not so good that i understand what whey are saying but it's just that he says that he is watching us today and than he looks up. I posted this video already today. On you tube it is already removed by Sony. But here is another link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=glUP-K9X_Go