I'm new, but I'm old!

GodhaschosenMJGodhaschosenMJ Posts: 177
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
Hello fellow hoax belivers, I have been watching and following along since before the TII movie came out when the original MJHD site was up. I have never registered until now! Mostly because I have to sneak my watching of these sites because my husband thinks I'm crazy and he gets really mad about this whole thing I believe in. So I hope he doesn't find out I registered by getting an email from this site that he finds before me! But I'm willing to take the risk now! I have to join the Army of L.O.V.E. and I want to be able to comment on posts. CHEERS! GOD BLESS EVERYONE OF US. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->

Comments

• LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    welcomee .. nice to meet you .. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Welcome <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Nice to meet you, and keep the faith, despite of your husband <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> Mine thinks I'm crazy too, and dont worry, you get used to it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Thanks for the nice welcome! CHEERS!
  • becca26becca26 Posts: 789
    Welcome to the banana boat lol just kiddin, but welcome hun <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> Your Hubby will see soon enough, my mother is finally questioning things lol, all in due time.