Formerly MyMindseye

MichaelareuokMichaelareuok Posts: 36
edited January 1970 in Introduce yourself
I have been here awhile under the name MyMindseye I needed to change it to something that consumes my thoughts daily, nightly and when I sleep I will wonder and pray and ask every time I sign in Michaelareuok? My real name is Leesa from Ontario Canada. Love Michael since I was 10 a good 40 years now and will love him forever.

Comments

• I have been here awhile under the name MyMindseye I needed to change it to something that consumes my thoughts daily, nightly and when I sleep I will wonder and pray and ask every time I sign in Michaelareuok? My real name is Leesa from Ontario Canada. Love Michael since I was 10 a good 40 years now and will love him forever.
    i'm from ontario canada too, toronto <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • I have been here awhile under the name MyMindseye I needed to change it to something that consumes my thoughts daily, nightly and when I sleep I will wonder and pray and ask every time I sign in Michaelareuok? My real name is Leesa from Ontario Canada. Love Michael since I was 10 a good 40 years now and will love him forever.
    i'm from canada too, toronto <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    I AM FROM ENGLAND........AND REMEMBER MICHEAL AS A BOY STAR.......I AM OVER 60......SO I HAVE KNOWN HIS TALENT FOR MANY YEARS.......A TALENT THAT IMO IS GOD GIVEN.....AND WILL NEVER COME THIS WAY EVER AGAIN.........WE MISS YOU MICHEAL SOOOOO MUCH,XXXXX