It's kinda sucky, but I hope you like it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:rmczwp38]

Comments

• Slip up, Lionel! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Hope to watch next part soon <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
    Thanks for sharing!
  • It's kinda sucky, but I hope you like it <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

[youtube:2bfimp2j]

that was good cant wait for more and the best thing right to the point and no riddles
  • Thanks for posting. I don't think is sucky as anything /slip-ups regarding and supporting Michaels hoax in my mind rock!!
    What astonishes me is the number of Michaels friends, associates and collegues in the business are all slipping up and also speaking about him in the present tense-all this has to mean we are on the right track.
  • Great video thank you for sharing!
  • WildyWildy Posts: 274
    Awesome video !! Thanks <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • mjjmjj Posts: 74
    grat video now i want to know more about this <!-- s:geek: -->:geek:<!-- s:geek: -->
  • Nice video! Can't wait for what you come up with next.

About the backstage comment... He must have been talking about another performance, or a rehearsal if it was the Saturday before Michael's "death". (That would have been the day before he called nurse Lee about his body being hot on one side and cold on the other). If it was at rehearsal, then somebody is lying about the kids not having been there. I guess we need to find out, if Lionel Ritchie had performance that night.

• Nice video! Can't wait for what you come up with next.

About the backstage comment... He must have been talking about another performance, or a rehearsal if it was the Saturday before Michael's "death". (That would have been the day before he called nurse Lee about his body being hot on one side and cold on the other). If it was at rehearsal, then somebody is lying about the kids not having been there. I guess we need to find out, if Lionel Ritchie had performance that night.

Or he could be talking about meeting Paris backstage at the memorial.. He never said " i met Michael backstage" he said " when we met backstage"..
  • [/b][/quote]

Or he could be talking about meeting Paris backstage at the memorial.. He never said " i met Michael backstage" he said " when we met backstage"..[/quote]

Nah There was no "when" in that sentence at all.. He just said "we met backstage" I dont know what he meant by that at all.. Im sure Sophie and Paris have met plenty of times, but why did he lie in the same statement.. it was just weird.. I dont know
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    OK I am a little retarded on this > I don't quite understand how Lionel ties into the hoax? Ok like when he says backstage maybe MJ was somewhere? And Lionel took his little girl to see him and Paris ? Could MJ have been in some sort of studio that day? I mean.... I really don't get it. And also his reaction after MJ's death? Shoot, he seemed like he really did not want to get into it? " It was just a big mess? " Ok you are right we need to research Lionel more because something aint right.. if you look at the memorial when they are all onstage at the end singing Heal the World Lionel looks totally pissed!! I think his arms were folded and he was also rolling his eyes? Just upload it and look. I believe he was standing next to Jackie and Tito? Maybe some people grieve with anger? IDk u all tell me. <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->