TMZ report on Dr Murray

4KB4KB Posts: 49
edited January 1970 in News
I am just watching TMZ and Harvey just stated that Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as NEXT WEEK....is anyone watching?

Comments

• I heard it earlier. If this were real, that would be an insult and definitely something that would make me go freaking crazy. I would be ballistic. So it's good for him, that it is only make believe.
  • I am just watching TMZ and Harvey just stated that Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as NEXT WEEK....is anyone watching?

Did he say who his sources were?
  • 4KB4KB Posts: 49
    Here is the link....

<!-- m -->http://www.tmz.com/2010/01/29/micheal-j ... slaughter/<!-- m -->
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- m -->http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2 ... um=twitter<!-- m -->

So Murray will surrender!!! Rather than waste tax payer $ <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

• jennyrubyjennyruby Posts: 101
    I guess harvey likes his magic 8 ball
  • They said as early as 2 weeks back in July or August.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    I am just watching TMZ and Harvey just stated that Murray will be charged with involuntary manslaughter as early as NEXT WEEK....is anyone watching?

Did he say who his sources were?

It's TMZ's sources, apparently. I don't know though, I've never taken TMZ seriously in any sense, so why would I believe this? When it happens, then it happens. but until then, its not happening. so those who have a feeling that MJ is still alive...those feelings are still safe for the meantime.
  • Even if Murray goes to court, there will still be an outcome. This case is soooooo crazy that I believe they already have a legal loop hole which will totally exonarate Murray.
  • Believe <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • beatitbeatit Posts: 63
    Now while reading this, know I am a believer that he did not fake his death.

So looking at it from the hoax side, if they do charge him with involuntary manslaughter how can they charge someone with a manslaughter that never occurred?