Is the grammys on in the uk help please cant find it.

mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
edited January 1970 in News
Is the grammys on in the uk is it on sky anywhere i cant find it can any one help me as I would love to see it it is so sad that we cant see so much in the uk please can you help

Comments

• kel70kel70 Posts: 182
    i think its on wednesday night in uk, and i'm at work! GUTTED.. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> i'm pretty sure its wednesday night check!
  • Is the grammys on in the uk is it on sky anywhere i cant find it can any one help me as I would love to see it it is so sad that we cant see so much in the uk please can you help

Hi

Im in the UK to you could try the link below

<!-- m -->http://www.grammy.com/news/52nd-grammy- ... tream-live<!-- m -->

or search on the net for live stream Grammy Awards 2010 I havent had time yet to search properly, I just searched and found the link above but Im sure there will be more, will add more when I have a moment.

<!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    L.O.V.E.
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    Thankyou i wish they would put it on sky there would be so many that would want to see it here in the uk <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> but if anybody has more info i would be a happy bunny
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    we get the grammies in the UK on wednesday nite on ITV2, but its only higlhlights. if you wanna see it live the best way is to look for a stream
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i bet its on at daft o'clock tho for us to watch it live.. pfff <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • mumof3mumof3 Posts: 1,973
    I read somwhere it is on 9th feb for just 1 hour on itv2 at 9 pm thats a long time to wait <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->