Prince Saw MJ Being Resusitated by Murray?

DancingTheDreamDancingTheDream Posts: 4,923
edited January 1970 in News
Ive been trawling through old news and found this:

(sorry about the Jacko reference but it is a tabloid. Interesting though i think)

Michael Jackson's eldest son Prince stood frozen in terror when his dad collapsed and went into cardiac arrest.

Family biographer Stacy Brown said the 12-year-old lad could only watch in a daze as the star's personal doctor frantically tried to revive him.

His agonising experience was revealed as moving pictures of Jacko cuddling his three children were posted on the web.

Following an extensive chat with the star's relatives, Stacy revealed: "The horror of it all is Prince thought his dad was just being his dad and clowning, but it was real and he watched as they worked on him

"Prince was stunned - in a trance - just watching. There was no movement, just looking around and not really processing what was really happening."

Stacy said the boy - whose full name is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr - was with Jacko in the living room of his rented mansion in LA when he had the heart attack.

Also there was the pop star's personal physician Dr Conrad Murray, friend and one-time manager Frank DiLeo, and a security guard named Tippy.

Jacko had apparently been packing in preparation to go to London for his series of 50 concerts at the O2 starting next month.

Around 11.30am, the singer was given a shot of Demerol and soon after he collapsed, Stacy claimed.

"The guard and the doctor picked him up and put him on the bed and that's when they started CPR. The doctor said he was very pale and cold to the touch," he said.

As Dr Murray worked on Jacko, Tippy is said to have called the star's father Joseph to tell him something was wrong. Stacy said: "Joseph screamed at them to call for help.

"A huge commotion ensued about why 911 wasn't being called." Stacy said Tippy then called 911.

Jacko was rushed to UCLA Medical Center where doctors were unable to revive him.

Yesterday it emerged the youngsters had believed their dad was playing a prank as he lay dying on his bed.

A family insider added: "The three children had been taken to another room by their nannies but they thought their dad was just fooling around.

"He often played dead and would then jump up and surprise them, so they thought he was just having a bit of fun. But when they saw the emergency trucks arrive, that really shook them. The kids were terrified and started crying and howling for their dad."

Mr DiLeo told how breaking the news of their father's death to them was the most upsetting thing he has ever done. They were with their gran Katherine in the family waiting room at hospital, where they had said prayers together, and were given crayons to make Get Well Soon cards for their stricken dad.

He recalled: "It was so, so sad. All I thought about was that I had to tell his kids their daddy was dead.

"It was the single most painful moment of my life."

After a moment's silence, Paris cried out: "No, no Daddy!"

Mr DiLeo added: "The outpouring of emotion is something I will live with for the rest of my life.

"Those children just fell to pieces. Whatever anyone thought of Michael, he was loved by those children, truly loved."

A bitter custody battle is now gearing up between the singer's family and his ex-wife Debbie Rowe.

Under Californian law, Rowe - the biological mother of Prince Michael I and Paris - can claim custody despite apparently waiving her rights in legal papers drawn up when she and Jacko divorced.

If successful, it would mean the two eldest would be separated from Blanket, whose biological mother was a surrogate.

But the children are said to have insisted they want to stay with their grandma Katherine, 79, echoing their late father's wishes.

Yesterday it was claimed the Jacksons offered an olive branch to Rowe, proposing to give her access to the children if she wishes.

In the living room???????

Frank Dileo was with him????

<!-- m -->http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/200 ... -21480451/<!-- m -->

Comments

• ScreamScream Posts: 203
    Yeah I heard about this ages ago, apparently MJ fell down and Prince thought his Dad was fooling around until the resuscitation began, at which point he realised how serious the situation was and just stood there in shock.

However, this is the first time I've heard about Frank DiLeo being there, it seems the stroy has been changed since I read it?
  • And who the hell is "Tippy"
    Tippi Hedren?

<!-- m -->http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/06/t ... ackson.php<!-- m -->

I don't know who else it could be other than her.

More than likely one of his non-famous, true blue friend's like Dave Dave. Who knows.
  • And who the hell is "Tippy"

The bodyguard? Alvarez? It says Tippy called 911.

And I thought that Joe learned about his son through the news? And I thought he had passed in his bedroom? WTH is he doing in the living room with a propofol IV running through his system? I thought Murray had called Prince upstairs and then Prince was taken downstairs, and they started praying with the cook. And OMG! How many stories for just one man "who apparently died of a propofol overdose"? Jesus! Were these people all running up and down the house like chickens with their heads cut off?
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    eeek!! i hope thats not true!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • virgo75virgo75 Posts: 514
    And where did the propofol come in to the pciture?

How can be playing with his kids and he was given a powerful sedative?! <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: -->
    And who the hell is "Tippy"

The bodyguard? Alvarez? It says Tippy called 911.

Yeah, I just did a little looking around, I think you're right,
  • Ok I'm so sick of all this BS! A new story here a new story there <!-- s:evil: -->:evil:<!-- s:evil: --> Sorry I'm not refering to who posted the thread but to all the people that claim they know what really happened. Haven't we heard that the reason Michael was given drugs/propofol was because he couldn't sleep? Wouldn't he be in his bedroom then? And I thought the "Doctor" was the only one with him in the room and supposedly monitoring him? Oh, and didn't he run downstairs to call for Prince? How can this be if Prince was in the living room with his daddy? It's really getting on my nerves, I'm mentally exhausted <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->

It's also very upsetting, I mean if the kids thought he was joking and then for them be told that their daddy has passed away <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> The annoying thing is we don't what is true and what's not... I someone could find those freakin' tapes
  • Tippi Hedren?

<!-- m -->http://extratv.warnerbros.com/2009/06/t ... ackson.php<!-- m -->

I don't know who else it could be other than her.

More than likely one of his non-famous, true blue friend's like Dave Dave. Who knows.
    LMAO Tippy is the security guard that called 911 nickname that Alverez guy isnt it? And this whole story is a crock like all the rest
  • Stacy said the boy - whose full name is Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr - was with Jacko in the living room of his rented mansion in LA when he had the heart attack.

<!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    Sorry for my ignorance but, what is Prince real name???
    Prince Michael Jackson, Prince Michael Joseph Jackson Jr or Michael Joseph Jackson jr (aka Prince)???
  • ER911ER911 Posts: 248
    Hmm, never heard this version before, but one thing is true,..Joe Jackson said live on an interview that he was made aware of MJ's situation via the "fans". Matter of fact the interview was done with larry king.

So either Joe lied as to how he was informed or it's the truth.
  • What the hell kind of cardiologist takes a body FROM the floor to put on a BED to do CPR.....F A K E !!!!!!!!.This is now what version to what happened to MJ the day he 'died' 6th ? 7th/ 8th maybe.I don't buy any of them any more
  • lol wow they have sooo many versions of MJs "death"
    umm dr murray had to go to bathroom and 2 min later for his return found MJ dead and strted CPR on the bed and decided 3hrs/2hrs/30min/immediately call 9-1-1 but first he calls prince to help him because prince has a degree in this field and knows more then Murray. No he doesnt call any of the workers or MJs nurse or the adults but MJs 12 yr old son. and didnt they also say that someone told the children what happened at the hospital? So that means they didnt see/hear all the craziness outside or the ambulance or anything? where were the children when all this was going on? Reading the game plan in the livingroom duh!! I see Paris reading the list of things to do 1. They take daddy to the hospital *check* heehee
    Then they got a beat back a few times but couldnt keep it and he died in the ambulance even though they said he been dead for hours upon arrival and then they majically get a pulse back at the hospital and put him on life support until his family got to the hospital...

THIS IS ALL CONFUSING!! STICK TO THE DARN STORY

Whats the next story?
    MJ not dead?! He fooled us! except his crazy people in the padded cell doing this research, Maybe MJ should go with them!
    And ofcourse i will say "Come on in MJ we accept you with open arms!"

LOVE YOU MJ KEEP THE CRAZY CLUES COMING BUDDY!!! YOUR SO GENIOUS
  • So he was in the living room, bedroom and his doctor's bedroom all at the same time? What a man! he can be in 3 places at once. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->

So now there are about 5 different versions of how he died. They really need to learn how to keep their stories straight! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • This whole story gets weirder by the day

"Around 11.30am, the singer was given a shot of Demerol and soon after he collapsed, Stacy claimed"

I thought it was Profofol not Demerol <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

I also thought that the Profofol was given by IV and that MJ was in bed not playing with the children?

I also thought Katherine was not yet at the hospital when Frank told the children MJ was dead with a social worker present?

Either the story is constantly changing or I am loosing my mind <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->

In need of that padded cell urgently anyone have a vacancy please!! <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 341
    A trial for Dr Murray means a permanent record of statements from the key players. The stories have to be locked in. Thats no good for a hoax.

This is why there has been no trial for Dr Murray over the 'death'. Only a fake trial for child support with fake money. They could even send him off to Fake Prison - and we'd all think it was real.

But a trial? transcripts? The household interviewed. No that can't happen.
  • Please tell me why would Tippy the body guard call Joe Jackson and not just dial 911? He needs to be fired.
    Michael is in need of emergency care and he calls his father. I am done! How could he do this. He is
    there to protect his life. A body gaurds job is to save your life and he did not do that. That is if Michael
    is even DEAD!!!!