Just a beautiful picture of beautiful Michael. UPDATE 06/07/

londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
edited July 2010 in General MJ Discussion
This is 2005 Neverland photoshoot for Rolling Stones Magazine.

UPDATE: some more pics from the same photoshoot
UPDATE 2: see 2more pictures from the same photosession in the comments.
UPDATE: 2 more pics later in the comments.

Comments

• First time I come across that pic...Oh my!He is so beautiful,that look in his eyes,just wow!!!!!!!!Thanks for sharing this <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    He always conveyed so much emotion through his eyes. He make me think of the saying the eyes are the stairway to a persons soul. I think that's why he was able to connect with so many people. His eyes tell a story without him saying a word. You can just look at his eyes and tell what emotion he is feeling. Maybe that's why he use to wear shades so much because he knew people could see things about him by looking at his eyes. I remember Brooke Shields saying that she ask him why he always wear shades and he said something like he didn't want to put all of himself out there. My brother is the same way he wears sunglasses 24/7 no matter if it's sunny or cloudy outside. He even wears them inside the house. Even back in 1984 when he won all those awards he took his shades off because he said Audrey Hepburn ask him to do so and for the girls. Soon as he took off his glassses the ladies started screaming. Great eyes are one of the best features on a man. His eyes always stood out to me and his smile and laugh.
  • BoreasBoreas Posts: 119
    never seen that pic before!

I must say, mustard yellow is a good color on him, ha ha ha!!
  • Yummy! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->
  • This brought me to tears.If you look in his eyes and think what people all done to him it really breaks my haert!
  • loyalfanloyalfan Posts: 1,641
    ME TOO.....ITS A BEAUTIFUL PHOTO.....THANKYOU FOR SHARING IT.....XXXXX
  • liegiliegi Posts: 640
    Thank you. Lovely. I love the expression.
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    I cant remember when it was taken, but it's taken in Neverland, and yes very beatiful <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    Wow...I can really feel his aura through this picture...it touches my heart, really!
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    if you look into his eyes, they tell stories, sad depressing lonely stories. <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: --> <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
    but this is a beautiful picture thanks for posting
  • I see a man whose joy has left him, I do not see any happiness in his face or being, matter of fact he looks
    very,very sad.
  • i love this beautiful picture.
  • I too see pain and sorrow in those beautiful eyes. I wish I had been there to comfort him that day and all the days he felt like the world had abandoned him. I'm in tears as I write this.
  • AgentBJAgentBJ Posts: 587
    my[KING]"]i love this beautiful picture.

Me too.
  • Michael's eyes (and his smile) have always been his most striking feature IMHO. He has his mother's eyes, no doubt about that.

What a gorgeous picture. I am always moved to tears when I see a beautiful picture of Michael and I think about what he went through. Words fail me......it breaks my heart into a million pieces. Who could ever hurt this man?? Why?? <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • lomaloma Posts: 1,366
    never seen that pic before!

I must say, mustard yellow is a good color on him, ha ha ha!!
    <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> Too bad I'm allergic to mustard! LOL
    This a breathtaking picture.
    He's so cute! I just wanna nom his lips!
  • WOW! what a beautiful picture! He has the eyes of a child, espicially in this picture, very open and honest and easy to read! a window into his soul, his beautiful soul! I love it, thanks a lot <3
  • i have this picture hanging in my bedroom. everytime i look at it i start to cry because he's so good looking.
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    enjoy!
  • Eva REva R Posts: 1,217
    Mike, how can you be so unbelieveble beautiful? <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • Gosh i LOVE these photos - his smile, his eyes, his soulful expression is breathtaking!!!.
    Must be from around 2004 or so would you say?
  • londonlucklondonluck Posts: 190
    Gosh i LOVE these photos - his smile, his eyes, his soulful expression is breathtaking!!!.
    Must be from around 2004 or so would you say?

Yes, it's Neverland and the trial had alreary started. Imagine, what a beauty THIS would have been if it were not for the trial?

Michael, I'm so much sorry for all the mistreat you got during yourlife-time.
    We love you, baby.

P.S. 2 more pics from the same photosession.
  • Ah, I knew I recognized that outfit and stuff! These pictures are from wither 2005 or 2006, sometime after the trials.
    He looks really sophisticated to me <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> Love those eyes~ Always have <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
  • awesome1awesome1 Posts: 565
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> The Midde Pic = Serious Mike <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • MJFAN7MJFAN7 Posts: 3,063
    So sweet!! <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P -->