Think About This

beatitbeatit Posts: 63
edited January 1970 in News
I know I am going to get a lot of insults, and controversy of this cause from what I have seen anyone that comes up and says something that has to make you think he really is gone rather than try to look at it, people just insult the one throwing up the other side of the story.

I have to believe Michael is no longer with us as much as I wish he was with us I have been reading the forum and a lot of do make since, and there are allot of good points brought up and on the other forum before it was deleted I saw someone who has posted something that was disagreeing with the hoax.

Here is my input.

1. I don't think he would put his kids through that, I mean even if they where in on it and knew what was going on that would be very confusing to them, or if they where not in on it and he did it, I don't think he would put them through the hurt like that.

2. Referring to Michael in present tense not past tense. Going to ask you to think to a family member of a friend that you have lost, do you always refer to them in past tense?

3. How would he keep everyone that knows from talking? I mean if someone that was close to Michael, or worked for the hospital came out and said it was all a hoax that would blow his cover big time.

4. He would have to keep himself locked away cause he was known all over the world. He basically altered his body about as much as it could be, It would be hard to alter his appearance enough to be totally unrecognizable.

5. While he would have the want to get out of the lime light I don't think he would do it, he did it fairly well I mean the media did still get in his business but he did a good job of staying away from the media.

6. This one is off subject, I am firm believer that he did not molest the children like he was accused of.

7. I don't think anyone on this site is crazy, stupid, retarded, or insane, I can understand why you would want to think he is alive, people did the same thing with Elvis, Tupac, Jim Morrison, Momma Catz, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Hitler, Timothy McVeigh, and many others, I bring these people up because they have supposedly hoaxed there death too.

I still have to believe that he is not alive I wish he was. But I am up to both sides for every investigation there has to be two sides.

Comments

• BAM....that's all I have to post...Hugs
  • TerezaTereza Posts: 2,074
    I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you're doing in this forum if you don't believe he's alive.
    And the points you made are not really convincing.
    Plus I am more than certain that most of us already thought about them very thoroughly.
    We don't need that here.
  • DiscoDisco Posts: 286
    <!-- s:roll: -->:roll:<!-- s:roll: --> You will always wonder my friend.........[/color][/b]
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    I know I am going to get a lot of insults, and controversy of this cause from what I have seen anyone that comes up and says something that has to make you think he really is gone rather than try to look at it, people just insult the one throwing up the other side of the story.

I have to believe Michael is no longer with us as much as I wish he was with us I have been reading the forum and a lot of do make since, and there are allot of good points brought up and on the other forum before it was deleted I saw someone who has posted something that was disagreeing with the hoax.

Here is my input.

1. I don't think he would put his kids through that, I mean even if they were in on it and knew what was going on that would be very confusing to them, or if they were not in on it and he did it, I don't think he would put them through the hurt like that.
    You’re underestimating his children. Perhaps Blanket is too small, but they’re in on it clearly

2. Referring to Michael in present tense not past tense. Going to ask you to think to a family member of a friend that you have lost, do you always refer to them in past tense?
    Most refer to Michael in present tense because he IS not WAS. That’s why we are here.

3. How would he keep everyone that knows from talking? I mean if someone that was close to Michael, or worked for the hospital came out and said it was all a hoax that would blow his cover big time.
    Have you seen the Slip up List? It’s more than just a hoax. Think outside the box

4. He would have to keep himself locked away because he was known all over the world. He basically altered his body about as much as it could be, It would be hard to alter his appearance enough to be totally unrecognizable.
    He’s “hiding” in plain sight.

5. While he would have the want to get out of the lime light I don't think he would do it, he did it fairly well I mean the media did still get in his business but he did a good job of staying away from the media.
    You are forgetting he has been in the limelight for 40+ years. After a while you just want a normal life out of the limelight as much as possible.

6. This one is off subject; I am firm believer that he did not molest the children like he was accused of.
    I agree.

7. I don't think anyone on this site is crazy, stupid, retarded, or insane, I can understand why you would want to think he is alive, people did the same thing with Elvis, Tupac, Jim Morrison, Momma Cass, Jimi Hendrix, Janis Joplin, John Lennon, Hitler, Timothy McVeigh, and many others, I bring these people up because they have supposedly hoaxed there death too.
    Well some people didn’t believe Elvis was dead in the beginning but the signs of his drug abuse were evident if you take a look at a few of his pictures before he passed. Hitler was way before my time, but the others I can assure you that once they were reported dead there was really no second guessing.

I still have to believe that he is not alive I wish he was. But I am up to both sides for every investigation there has to be two sides.
    No insults here my friend. You have a right to your opinion. You can certainly choose to believe what you want. And you’re in good company with many other people who side with you. But the majority of the people on this site who have followed the hoax from the beginning see it differently.
  • I can understand how you feel, but there are way too many clues that he is alive than he is dead.
    Michael lives
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    my theory is he had to fake his death because he's in danger .. you said you don't think michael would put his kids through that and put them through the hurt like that.
    did you ever think if michael really was in danger, and if he didn't fake his death, he will be really die and if he's really die, he would not be able to protect his kids anymore and it will hurt the kids more than the hurt if michael fake his death ..
    my english is bad .. I hope you know what I mean .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
  • wrong forum!

i don't know WHY no-believers LOVE watching us in our videos/foruns//... pfff
  • by Tereza » Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm sorry, but I really don't know what you're doing in this forum if you don't believe he's alive.
    And the points you made are not really convincing.
    Plus I am more than certain that most of us already thought about them very thoroughly.
    We don't need that here.

Soon and very soon we are going to see the KING...

I'd be waiting forever and a day to see you again...

Tereza

Tereza....
    Hello,
    i understand you believe whole heartedly. there are still many of us out here that still do. Now i dont' usually say anything, but I think your response to this person is very negative. She didn't say she doesn't believe she said she is leaning towards him not being here. Now i believe it is in our best interest to help motivate her. not put her down and stone her. MJ would be so disappointed in your response.
    Have a blessed day. help not hate
  • PureLovePureLove Posts: 5,891
    When I ask from non-believers to show me just ONE PROOF that shows Michael is dead, all they could say to me is Jackson family's pain! But they forget that Jackson family is doing what they need to do and what they need to say! And non-believers have NO clue about the slip ups they made! And they have NO other proof other than that!

Let me tell you something non-believers, we've found almost a thousand clues which prove Michael is ALIVE but you got nothing! Just a fake death report (actually you have 3 with different code numbers and the last one doesn't have a doctor signature again) and the words you heard from the MEDIA! This is all you have! Did you read Jackson's tweet where they wrote MEDIA LIES but YOUR EYES DON'T! Why do you perefer to believe in the media instead of believing your own eyes? We don't want you to believe us. Make your own investigation and BELIEVE in what you see with your own eyes. Michael told us before about the trash media but you still prefer to believe in media. What kind of fan does it make you? You ignore Michael's words as long as you keep on believing the trash instead of yourselves!
  • beatitbeatit Posts: 63
    Well it as I expected most people came back with the stupid come back of you should not be here. Which I think is an uneducated come back.

Second off to the argument that maybe his life was in danger, then I think you would be helping who ever put his life in danger cause all that person would have to do (IF HE FAKED HIS DEATH) would be come here and look at everything and then realize he faked his death and then find him and kill him for real. So you wouldn't be helping Michael out in that way.

Second off, lets say he did fake his death to get out of the lime light, wouldn't it be disrespectful to him to prove that he is not dead and mess up everything he did?

I know if I where to fake my death I wouldn't want people out there trying to expose it.

Next off, if referring to people in present tense that have passed away means they are alive, I need to start a site to try to find my Grandma, cause I still refer to her in present tense even know she has been gone since 2005, and my other friend I need to find him, cause I still refer to him in present tense.

So either way you look at it by trying to expose something that isn't real would be disrespectful to Michael.
    As to the slip ups you can go back and look at any event, anyone's death I mean anyone and analyze the crap out of it and probably find things that are taken out of context and misconstrued to make it sound like what you want to believe.
    wrong forum!

i don't know WHY no-believers LOVE watching us in our videos/foruns//... pfff

Are you like 5 or something?
  • Remember, with L.O.V.E. It's okay to each have our own opinion - the truth will prevail in the end. I, personally, have never bought into the death hoax of Elvis or any of the others (except Michael). I don't base my belief that Michael could be alive by the present-vs-past tense talk. I base mine on the strange feeling I got when I saw the ambulance photo - like something just didn't look right. I was actually crying my eyes out and when I saw that on TV I stopped crying and went "huh"? And, there have been many other strange events after that. I'm not 100% convinced either way but until some of these inconsistencies are cleared up in my mind I have to "not believe everything I hear". By the way, I have never felt that Michael was guilty either. Blessings.
  • LavdHimLavdHim Posts: 352
    @beat it honestly I'm 50 50 about michael fake his death or not .. I came here to find the truth ..I feel something isn't right about michael's death .. I just wanna find a justice for michael .. I don't know if michael is still alive or not ( but I hope michael is )but if michael was really dead, I want proof and justice for him ..
    because there's no proof of michael being dead and no solid evidence of michael being alive either ..
    there's nothing can be done if we united as one ..
    I believe the truth will prevail someday .. <!-- s:) -->:)<!-- s:) -->
    I try to open my mind ..
    @beat it honestly I'm 50 50 about michael fake his death or not .. I came here to find the truth ..I feel something isn't right about michael's death .. I just wanna find a justice for michael .. I don't know if michael is still alive or not ( but I hope michael is )but if michael was really dead, I want proof and justice for him ..
    because there's no proof of michael being dead and no solid evidence of michael being alive either ..
    I try to open my mind ..

And I respect that, I don't think anyone in this forum is stupid, I think it just like when you loose a family member you go into that denial stage of it cant happen to me they have to be alive they will show them selfs you will see, you hold on to that as a way to keep it from being real.
  • mrbigshotmrbigshot Posts: 456
    Well. A lot of your points have been continuously brought up by numerous amounts of individuals who are skeptical of this whole ordeal. Honestly, You can't say what he may or may have not done because you don't know the man and what he is capable of. With respect to what your saying, and I get what your saying from your perspective, but it's impossible to assume what he feels what is necessary. I don't think anybody here (correct me if i'm wrong) is in denial about Michael Jackson being gone from this earth, and I think it's easy to come to grips with that fact due to the incident of his "death" occurring on June 25th. So we've had some time to heal regardless if we think he faked his death or not. Michael Jackson maybe the person you've always known through the public eye, but behind closed doors, he calls his own shots. It's his mind, he runs the show. so to say that he wouldn't do something is an ignorant statement because we don't truly know what he would do! Fortunately, we have a vast amount of clues/potential evidence that suggests this to back up our claims, at least.
  • mmm... er... a good RIP MJ forum would be very nice for you. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    I try to open my mind ..

And I respect that, I don't think anyone in this forum is stupid, I think it just like when you loose a family member you go into that denial stage of it cant happen to me they have to be alive they will show them selfs you will see, you hold on to that as a way to keep it from being real.

Your grammar is horrible..but I say that with L.O.V.E. <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • @beat it honestly I'm 50 50 about michael fake his death or not .. I came here to find the truth ..I feel something isn't right about michael's death .. I just wanna find a justice for michael .. I don't know if michael is still alive or not ( but I hope michael is )but if michael was really dead, I want proof and justice for him ..
    I try to open my mind ..

pls! FOR GOD'S SAKE!
    you no-believers only know to say ''DENIAL''. this is lack of arguments, sorry!

pls, leave us alone!

and @LavdHim, or you BELIEVE or not! after 7 MONTHS, if you still have doubts, you are not prepared for what comes next.
  • mjboogiemjboogie Posts: 1,067
    So beatit do you have solid proof that he is dead? Have you saw MJ's body? I understand everything that you have posted and am not being rude in any way. BUt i truly believe that there are a lot of things not right from June 25th up until now. And I do believe that many members on here are starting to accept the fact that MJ may be gone (meaning alive but not returning) but I tell you one thing. The reason that we all press on is because we need closure. Closure MJ is not someone that you can just grieve and sweep him under the rug? He was a beautiful person and human. Personally, for the non believers I think they should create a forum or website like this one and I will bet you they will not be able to come up with any clues, or anything to show MJ really being dead. It is not about him being a huge celebrity (and honestly Mj was larger than all and yes I did say all ) of the people on that list . INcluding Elvis. So just my opinion until I or we find the truth we are just pressing on. I pray everynight for God to send us a sign. If I just knew that he was really deceased (yeah of course I would grieve again but at least there would be closure) If I found out he is alive I swear I would be soooo happy. No not for myself but for MJ . Glad that he finally can relax and live his remaining years in peace. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> And also we have to put ourselves in Mj's shoes. If we look back on all of the things this man has went through over the years the question we should be asking ourselves is WHY WOULD HE NOT HOAX HIS DEATH?
    Well all I have seen reading is you BELIEVERS know how to do, is look at every single comment take it out of context and try to make it sound like he is alive.

If he was alive you would be disrespecting him by doing this. That's just me, but whatever keep going with your fairy tale. I thought this was an investigation web site not a one sided web site. For an investigation web site to be that there has to be arguments for both sides of the argument. That's a good investigation is looking at both sides of it and being willing to accept both sides.

From what I can see anyone that throws out any speculation that shows that he made be not alive all you know how to do is insult. I like the way the only thing you could attack was the word denial. Which has stages.

It would be the 7 stages of grief.

7 Stages of Grief...

1. SHOCK & DENIAL-
    You will probably react to learning of the loss with numbed disbelief. You may deny the reality of the loss at some level, in order to avoid the pain. Shock provides emotional protection from being overwhelmed all at once. This may last for weeks.

2. PAIN & GUILT-
    As the shock wears off, it is replaced with the suffering of unbelievable pain. Although excruciating and almost unbearable, it is important that you experience the pain fully, and not hide it, avoid it or escape from it with alcohol or drugs.

You may have guilty feelings or remorse over things you did or didn't do with your loved one. Life feels chaotic and scary during this phase.

3. ANGER & BARGAINING-
    Frustration gives way to anger, and you may lash out and lay unwarranted blame for the death on someone else. Please try to control this, as permanent damage to your relationships may result. This is a time for the release of bottled up emotion.

You may rail against fate, questioning "Why me?" You may also try to bargain in vain with the powers that be for a way out of your despair ("I will never drink again if you just bring him back")

4. "DEPRESSION", REFLECTION, LONELINESS-
    Just when your friends may think you should be getting on with your life, a long period of sad reflection will likely overtake you. This is a normal stage of grief, so do not be "talked out of it" by well-meaning outsiders. Encouragement from others is not helpful to you during this stage of grieving.

During this time, you finally realize the true magnitude of your loss, and it depresses you. You may isolate yourself on purpose, reflect on things you did with your lost one, and focus on memories of the past. You may sense feelings of emptiness or despair.

7 Stages of Grief...

5. THE UPWARD TURN-
    As you start to adjust to life without your dear one, your life becomes a little calmer and more organized. Your physical symptoms lessen, and your "depression" begins to lift slightly.

6. RECONSTRUCTION & WORKING THROUGH-
    As you become more functional, your mind starts working again, and you will find yourself seeking realistic solutions to problems posed by life without your loved one. You will start to work on practical and financial problems and reconstructing yourself and your life without him or her.

7. ACCEPTANCE & HOPE-
    During this, the last of the seven stages in this grief model, you learn to accept and deal with the reality of your situation. Acceptance does not necessarily mean instant happiness. Given the pain and turmoil you have experienced, you can never return to the carefree, untroubled YOU that existed before this tragedy. But you will find a way forward.
  • Have you ever payed attetion to the name of the movie?
    This Is It - Discover The Man You Never Knew

Shall I draw it for you?

C'mon! Don't be so selfish! You don't know him and his real motives.

Peace. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
    Beatit, I don't think you realize that people have the right to there own opinion. You can say what you want but the bottom line is your not going to force us to believe anything that you want us to believe in.
    So beatit do you have solid proof that he is dead? Have you saw MJ's body? I understand everything that you have posted and am not being rude in any way. BUt i truly believe that there are a lot of things not right from June 25th up until now. And I do believe that many members on here are starting to accept the fact that MJ may be gone (meaning alive but not returning) but I tell you one thing. The reason that we all press on is because we need closure. Closure MJ is not someone that you can just grieve and sweep him under the rug? He was a beautiful person and human. Personally, for the non believers I think they should create a forum or website like this one and I will bet you they will not be able to come up with any clues, or anything to show MJ really being dead. It is not about him being a huge celebrity (and honestly Mj was larger than all and yes I did say all ) of the people on that list . INcluding Elvis. So just my opinion until I or we find the truth we are just pressing on. I pray everynight for God to send us a sign. If I just knew that he was really deceased (yeah of course I would grieve again but at least there would be closure) If I found out he is alive I swear I would be soooo happy. No not for myself but for MJ . Glad that he finally can relax and live his remaining years in peace. <!-- s:| -->:|<!-- s:| --> And also we have to put ourselves in Mj's shoes. If we look back on all of the things this man has went through over the years the question we should be asking ourselves is WHY WOULD HE NOT HOAX HIS DEATH?

I have not seen his body, I just think someone that works close to him would have slipped in a big way, not in like referring to him in present tense cause that means nothing, I refer to my grandma in present tense and she passed away in 2004.

I have watched allot of the videos posted on this site and while I could see where they are coming from all I see is stuff taken out of context. Also I have seen the one for this is it, and translators mess up. I don't know how to speak or type spanish but I do know the translation for I don't want no shit, translates to I don't want no farts.
    Have you ever payed attetion to the name of the movie?
    This Is It - Discover The Man You Never Knew

Shall I draw it for you?

C'mon! Don't be so selfish! You don't know him and his real motives.

Peace. <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

Selfish, well lets see, lets say he faked his death would it be selfish to expose it and mess up everything he did to get out of the media not to say disrespectful?
This discussion has been closed.