why didn't Murray sign the death certificate?

edited January 1970 in Dr. Conrad Murray
i dont know where to post this,

but was just thinking, lets assume that this is a hoax.

that mike wanted out or off the scene,

why wouldn't mike (they) come up with something less controversial?

well first and i haven't read the contract for a bit, but why didn't Murray (he was a friend of the family/ his dad) confirm that mike was too ill to undertake 50 shows and a 2year world tour?

second if he could not do that, then why not find a easier cause of death, fall down the stairs or if medical - why not a asprin overdose or something, and why did CM not sign the death certificate, then the body could be taken to a private venue - private hospital and it all be hushed up, as he makes his escape, less drama.

no one would have put CM in the frame and it would have been all done and dusted, or would it still have resulted in an autopsy, would this have to happen?

Comments

• Good question. Funny. If he would have signed the DC right there at the hospital there's a possibility Michael wouldn't have gone to the coroner's office.
  • This is discussed in the 'death certificate' section under 'murray not signing death certificate'.
  • thanks please post link for easy of reference.. thanks you.
  • Here's the link.

<!-- l -->viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4123<!-- l -->
  • Actually I think you bring up some really good questions. If this is a hoax, then why make everything so complicated? It would have been just as believable, probably even more so, if MJ died from a self-inflicted overdose. It's well documented that he had drug problems in the past. Why make a doctor the fall guy and charge him with a crime, and go through a big drawn out trial, etc? That doesn't make sense from the standpoint of the government helping him because there is no way they would want all the extra expense, not to mention all the people involved. If MJ is pulling this hoax off on his own, then why would he want someone to take the fall for his death and go through all of this. I don't think it makes it any more believable. Even if Murray isn't really guilty, this could not be fun for him...it must be a living hell.
  • Conrad Murray put himself in the frame by telling the docs at the hospital he had administered benzodiazepines before he died. Any death in which drugs or drug overdose are suspected to be the problem, go straight to the coroner. Also any unexpected death goes to the coroner. MJ would have to have been aged 90 for nobody to suspect anything - like Shipman's victims. Or he had to have had a medical problem known to his doc that fitted in with the way he died.