Just a quick question..

HollieHollie Posts: 119
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
We all know it's the Grammys tonight, and I'm here in the UK.
I know I can watch it live from the Grammy website right? And what time will it start for me to start watching, because if the time difference and all?
Hope you can help me.
Thanks (: x

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    i'm in the UK 2 i just checked on E! on sky and its live from the red carpet starts at 11pm.. so its gonna be sometime after that.. pfffff always a stupid time in the morning for us!! <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( -->
  • HollieHollie Posts: 119
    Oh no <!-- s:( -->:(<!-- s:( --> late night then. Hehe what channel is E ? I sound stupid lol. X
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    E! Entertainment on sky.. 151 if you have it.. <!-- s:P -->:P<!-- s:P --> the have a website to its all celebrity gossip and stuff..

<!-- m -->http://uk.eonline.com/uberblog/index.jsp<!-- m -->

i sound like i work for them <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> (i don't) <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->
    NO WAY. I don't get that channel :,( I can watch it online via the Grammy website though can't I? But what time. ?
  • i also have a quick question about the Grammy's too... Im in the UK too and I'm just wondering where do we get the 3D glasses from?
  • angelangel Posts: 349
    Hollie, it would begin at 2:00 a.m. your time.
    hmmmm why soo late ahaha <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: -->