Seeingclues is leaving !

SabrinaSabrina Posts: 342
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
After many weeks of consideration, I have come to the decision that I will be suspending updates to this blog indefinitely after today, 1/31/2010.

We have been on a long journey together, and the difficult decision has been reached that this project (blog) has completed its purpose.

Existing postings will remain for now, although that is subject to change.

May God Bless You all - much love you, your families, and to all whom you care about.

Share The Light and Cherish the World,

Your friend in L.O.V.E,
-"SC"

<!-- m -->http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

Comments

• Sad, but I guess it was time for him to move on.
  • But why now, I wonder? Has their work come to an end? Served it's purpose? Done with hoax clues, possibly because it's about to be revealed?

I find this very interesting. Thanks for the info.
    Last I knew on Twitter SC just said they would be spending some time with family.
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    this happens a lot i think!! good investigators leaving or at the end of the road!! makes you wonder doesn't it!! <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • meheremehere Posts: 558
    Well. Maybe we saw enough clues for us to realize that MIchael is not dead. And now comes the next phase. Who knows if Michael will physically return. He might continue (like he is now) working behind the scenes.
  • I was just chatting with him this morning. I asked him if he gets responses back from Raffels and he mentioned that Raffels DMs him. So maybe Raffels told him something.

Not sure how to take all of this really. Either a) BAM is coming. or b) MJs death was confirmed to him.

I'm hanging on till June 25th.... then I'm out as well.
  • hopehope Posts: 543
    Who is Raffles... <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> , and if Michaels death was confirmed to him WHY ON EARTH cant these people tell us. It would be nice if his death was confirmed to this person or anyone else here, that they would tell us instead of letting us go on thinking he is alive. JMO <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->
  • I was just chatting with him this morning. I asked him if he gets responses back from Raffels and he mentioned that Raffels DMs him. So maybe Raffels told him something.

Not sure how to take all of this really. Either a) BAM is coming. or b) MJs death was confirmed to him.

I'm hanging on till June 25th.... then I'm out as well.

if b), please nooooo ....!!!!
  • Hmmmmm. Another shop closing down. Interesting. I'm just saying. Something is definitely in the air. I can only pray and keep hope alive that the outcome will be a positive one.
  • After many weeks of consideration, I have come to the decision that I will be suspending updates to this blog indefinitely after today, 1/31/2010.

We have been on a long journey together, and the difficult decision has been reached that this project (blog) has completed its purpose.

Existing postings will remain for now, although that is subject to change.

May God Bless You all - much love you, your families, and to all whom you care about.

Share The Light and Cherish the World,

Your friend in L.O.V.E,
    -"SC"

<!-- m -->http://seeingclues.blogspot.com/<!-- m -->

Aww I never had the pleasure of chatting to you directly but I have followed you on twitter and read your blogs you will be missed take care SC