Ambulance Windows

LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
edited January 1970 in General Hoax Investigation
This is somewhat cross-posted from another MJ hoax forum (the topic on the other site was created by me). These are all pictures I have taken of one of the ambulances I work/volunteer on. This particular ambulance is the same model, the Ford E-450, as the ambulance Michael was in. Yes, tints on windows DO vary from ambulance to ambulance, as do the interiors. But because the other ambulances I run with are van ambulances, this ambulance is most similar to MJs.

Ok, now onto my pictures. I used a Canon PowerShot SD750. I can't tell you more about it because I do not know more about it. Sorry! I messed with settings (because I really am not great at figuring these things out), and I think you'll be very interested by the pictures I was able to take.

Outside the side window. Camera was set to Auto with flash:
a3pfdi.jpg
In the bottom right hand corner you can see the stretcher.

This next picture is also from the side window. Camera was set to Auto without flash:
1zl7uck.jpg

Again, outside the side window. The camera is set to Manual with flash.
6rr5h1.jpg

Again, outside the side window. Camera set to manual withOUT flash
20z3f42.jpg

Outside the side window, camera still on manual withOUT flash
311ugiq.jpg

And just as a refresher, you can see how incredibly similiar the angle is from Michael's ambulance picture:
80678247.jpg

Comments

• lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    eeekk!!

was the ambulance moving when you took these pictures?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • Tina K.Tina K. Posts: 1,589
    Yes the angle allright, but you did not use zoom then ?
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    eeekk!!

was the ambulance moving when you took these pictures?? <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->

lol, no no no!! It was parked inside the bay. And that's not really a patient <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • LadyMedicLadyMedic Posts: 169
    Yes the angle allright, but you did not use zoom then ?

No, I did not zoom. And the camera was held anywhere from 6-12 inches away from the window. I don't remember how far exactly.
    ok, thanks
  • lisap27lisap27 Posts: 1,100
    eeekk!!

lol, no no no!! It was parked inside the bay. And that's not really a patient <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

oh no i didn't think it was a patient.. <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> i just meant when the picture of Michael was taken the ambulance was moving!! so do you think this would have made a difference.. <!-- s:shock: -->:shock:<!-- s:shock: -->
  • i dont want to believe you, i want to resist - give me time

but the photo of him is old?

otherwise what your leading us to, is to a path i cant go down
  • why have you taken so long to come on this site?
  • your photos of a us ambulance look very roomy compared to the uk
  • well Ben was a fellow Medic he had access previously to ambulances and may do still.

mike has previously been rushed to hospital

the photo's you have posted i presume were taken whilst the ambulance was stationary?

the photo could be shopped both the background and the foreground

there are still doubts in my mind
  • well Ben was a fellow Medic he had access previously to ambulances and may do still.

the photo's you have posted i presume were taken whilst the ambulance was stationary?

Ben was an EMT, and a pretty poor one at that. And yes, the ambulance was stationary, but I do not have any reason to believe had I taken it while moving it would have yielded different results. And at the time the picture was taken, the ambulance was moving VERY slowly. The only difference between MJs picture and mine were that his ambulance was outside and mine was inside. Being outside, there was more reflection from the outside than my pictures.

And what do you mean the photo could have been photoshopped in the back and foreground?

The other thing I wanted to bring up is there is no way that photo is from 1985. Apart from my opinion that it all of a sudden appeared 25 years later, that tube holder wasn't around in 1985, and that's a fact.

Ben was an EMT, and a pretty poor one at that. And yes, the ambulance was stationary, but I do not have any reason to believe had I taken it while moving it would have yielded different results. And at the time the picture was taken, the ambulance was moving VERY slowly. The only difference between MJs picture and mine were that his ambulance was outside and mine was inside. Being outside, there was more reflection from the outside than my pictures.

And what do you mean the photo could have been photoshopped in the back and foreground?

The other thing I wanted to bring up is there is no way that photo is from 1985. Apart from my opinion that it all of a sudden appeared 25 years later, that tube holder wasn't around in 1985, and that's a fact.

how do you know so much about Ben?

why dont you just say what you think about mj?

what about 1995 - was the tube holder around then?

what is your experience with photography?

how do you know so much about Ben?

why dont you just say what you think about mj?

I know what everyone else knows about Ben. That he said something along the lines of in a cardiac arrest we spend 8-10 minutes on scene because it's a "load and go" situation. I know that is a false remark that one may think if they merely took an EMT course or worked very briefly as an EMT. Realistically, we spend as much time as we feel neccessary to work a patient on scene, and this usually lasts far longer than 8 minutes.

And it's not so much what I think of MJ as it is that I want people to really see the facts. I can't speak about what other videos show, what Dr. Murray has claimed since then. I actually have no idea what the O2 Conference is. All I know is what I see in the ambulance picture and what I hear in the 911 call. I just want to show people what, realistically, is happening in the ambulance picture and the 911 call, and any questions about EMS.
  • and your response to my last two q's
  • OMG ITS POSSIBLE THEN!!! my stomach is turning...there was no reflection of you in those pictures...i have to go <!-- s:cry: -->:cry:<!-- s:cry: -->
  • and your response to my last two q's

I hadn't seen those before <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? --> But anyway, I'm not a photographer by any means. I don't know much about taking pictures.

And I'll have to find out if those tube holders were aorund in 1995. My guess is no. But regardless, the reason MJ was brought to the hospital in 1995 by no means warrented him being intubated. So for that reason alone the picture can't be from 1995. And I never saw any accounts of MJ going to the hospital in 1985.
  • what about mike and ben jointly faking this
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    what about mike and ben jointly faking this

That's what I thought about...or about using a dummy...But then this whole fire alarm thing at the UCLA would make no sense
  • what about mike and ben jointly faking this

That's what I thought about...or about using a dummy...But then this whole fire alarm thing at the UCLA would make no sense
    i dont believe this photo, something is not right, the photo does not look mike as in the TII movie, which are the most recent pic prior to his "death".

Ben is a medic and a professional photographer, he is probably very good with graphics, but between then they could have the contacts to stage this photo.
  • wait the ONLY pic ladymedic was able to get out clear were the ones with NO falsh...the ambulance pic had a flash so idk what to think...i know MJs head looks awfully tiny compared to the medics forearms lol...he looks tiny compared to his surroundings
  • Well what we can see of the pictures is that the ones with the flash you cannot see anything inside the amb and the only visible are without a flash, but it would be very complicated because the amb was moving and the sun was very bright that day what would have caused equally the same effect that the flash in this pictures. And also in the MJ picture you can see a light in the corner that Ben said was the flash of the camera, but if he would have used the flash you wouldn't be able to see at all what's happening inside.
    Well what we can see of the pictures is that the ones with the flash you cannot see anything inside the amb and the only visible are without a flash, but it would be very complicated because the amb was moving and the sun was very bright that day what would have caused equally the same effect that the flash in this pictures. And also in the MJ picture you can see a light in the corner that Ben said was the flash of the camera, but if he would have used the flash you wouldn't be able to see at all what's happening inside.
    Your right ! <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->
  • KirscheKirsche Posts: 2,082
    Well what we can see of the pictures is that the ones with the flash you cannot see anything inside the amb and the only visible are without a flash, but it would be very complicated because the amb was moving and the sun was very bright that day what would have caused equally the same effect that the flash in this pictures. And also in the MJ picture you can see a light in the corner that Ben said was the flash of the camera, but if he would have used the flash you wouldn't be able to see at all what's happening inside.

That's right and if you take a picture without flash you have to hold the camera VERY STILL and the motive should also STAND STILL.

So it's impossible to get such a clear shot without and, as you said, also with the flash!
  • thank you guys
  • Like I see it, how many shots did Ben Evenstad's friend take? And he USED flash..