Gangsta (No friend of mine)

SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
edited January 1970 in His Music & (Short) Films
I think the lyrics speak for itself. 7even was on the internet and most people thought it was fake and that the songs were sang by one Jason Malachi, but you can not tell me this is not Mike singing. I think most of the songs, if not all, are pointing out to the hoax. I hope I can get more up if Moviemaker will act normal again.

[youtube:3bfctlif]

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

Comments

• Oh my! That is definitely Michael. No questions!! When was this posted? I don't know how I missed it! It's a great song, I'm dancing in my chair! haha.

But seriously - I agree. It's the real deal.
  • ejayejay Posts: 455
    <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> I have to agree, that definatley sounds like the real deal..thats MJ!
  • Definitely MJ!!
  • pamelapamela Posts: 16
    agrre with you!!!michael !!!!no doubts!
  • GREAT lyrics, another message!
  • OMG it gives goosebumps Souza, that definitely is Mike... <!-- s:o -->:o<!-- s:o -->
  • SouzaSouza Posts: 9,400
    Oh my! That is definitely Michael. No questions!! When was this posted? I don't know how I missed it! It's a great song, I'm dancing in my chair! haha.

But seriously - I agree. It's the real deal.

I have it since June, but never paid much attention to it and kind of forgot about it. When I dusted my external harddrive last week I saw it was called 7even, so I thought it was time to look at the lyrics.

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places."

• This article says it is mjs song and was done back in 2007
  • I think the lyrics speak for itself. 7even was on the internet and most people thought it was fake and that the songs were sang by one Jason Malachi, but you can not tell me this is not Mike singing. I think most of the songs, if not all, are pointing out to the hoax. I hope I can get more up if Moviemaker will act normal again.

[youtube:1ikg7v1q]

this is a great song...i heard 7even was a fake album with alot of unreleased MJ songs plus some by Jason Malachi...some are on Jason's myspace and they sound really similar but there is a slight difference, but this and shout are definitely MJ...no doubt <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D --> <!-- s:D -->:D<!-- s:D -->

I think Michael did put it all together though and leaked it...naming it 7even can not be a coincidence
  • That's Michael, people <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    great lyrics!
  • PinkTopazPinkTopaz Posts: 1,013
    I think the lyrics speak for itself. 7even was on the internet and most people thought it was fake and that the songs were sang by one Jason Malachi, but you can not tell me this is not Mike singing. I think most of the songs, if not all, are pointing out to the hoax. I hope I can get more up if Moviemaker will act normal again.

[youtube:125czuzi]
    Ha ha, yes! When I first became a fan (too embarassingly recent for me to say specifically) I heard this and I knew it was him! Lots of peeps thought it wasn't but even then I could tell.. it was just too sexy..

So this 7Even is a whole unreleassed, leaked album? Really? From 2007, right?
  • I think the lyrics speak for itself. 7even was on the internet and most people thought it was fake and that the songs were sang by one Jason Malachi, but you can not tell me this is not Mike singing. I think most of the songs, if not all, are pointing out to the hoax. I hope I can get more up if Moviemaker will act normal again.

[youtube:wgd6gqis]
    i dont care who this jason guys is and how similar to michael he sounds, noone can ever sing like michael, noone you just cant imitate his voice and replace him so this is def mj we all know his voice very well <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) --> hehe
  • i reckon this songs about MJ tellin us hes the new gangsta.... Duuurrrr!! Lol
    not standin for it no more.. What you gonna do!! Talkin bout possibly : media, illuminati, brutallity, mind control.. So on..

what u gonna do, cause im gonna get you, Knowhere to run knowhere to hide, all the things u said and the things done to me, you can no longer make me cry, look what u done to me baby, i can no longer smile babe, and i, have waited so long, just to carry on, im tha new GANGSTA!!

Baby/Babe could mean media/mind controllers...
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I really like this song! Came to youtube before he "died"!

Well, who thinks the the lyrics of this songs are just for L.O.V.E? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • I really like this song! Came to youtube before he "died"!

Well, who thinks the the lyrics of this songs are just for L.O.V.E? <!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->

lol, I LOVE your avatar xD
  • DooDooDooDoo Posts: 437
    WEll, I think this is Mike, guys! <!-- s8-) -->8-)<!-- s8-) -->
    Great lyrics!!!
    I'm the new GANGSTA!!! Go baby, GO!!!!
  • MissGMissG Posts: 7,403
    I really like this song! Came to youtube before he "died"!

lol, I LOVE your avatar xD

<!-- s;) -->;)<!-- s;) -->
  • misha86misha86 Posts: 508
    i reckon this songs about MJ tellin us hes the new gangsta.... Duuurrrr!! Lol
    not standin for it no more.. What you gonna do!! Talkin bout possibly : media, illuminati, brutallity, mind control.. So on..

what u gonna do, cause im gonna get you, Knowhere to run knowhere to hide, all the things u said and the things done to me, you can no longer make me cry, look what u done to me baby, i can no longer smile babe, and i, have waited so long, just to carry on, im tha new GANGSTA!!

Baby/Babe could mean media/mind controllers...
    basicly, he is gansta for doing this and sending out these clues and opeing our eyes

idk if all those songs are his because it doesnt sound like him on betta man, which i love but this is mike 4sure
  • That's him on the gansta track but "7even," from what I heard was never an official MJ album. Some of the tracks are MJ's and some are JM's. U can clearly hear the difference. Its like a mixed bootleg.
  • msteetee34msteetee34 Posts: 1,234
    This is definitely MJ on this track. The guy who's rapping in the song even says his name on one part he says speak Mike. Then the beginning of the song make references to all of MJ's songs. I like this track. I hear a new side of MJ coming out in this song. Saying he's the new gangsta. That's basically like he's saying don't mess with me because I will get you back. A gangsta is tough and hard. I even heard a reference to Tupac. You can tell that when he made this song he was fed up with all the nonsense and people that did him wrong. He saying what U gone do you ain't no friend of mine. You can hear that he doesn't trust people anymore in this song. Then the part when he says I'm gonna get U, no where to run, no where to hide. Man that really sound gangsta for real. Then he says something like all you put me through, no longer make me cry. Wow this song is sending a message for real. Kinda like MJ seeking justice and revenge. MJ vs. media, tabloids, Sony, Martin Bashir,all his haterz. This sound like a fight anthem to me. I wonder what the video to this song would have been like if he made one.
  • Yes I feel this is the real deal sex-appeal alone Michael <!-- s:lol: -->:lol:<!-- s:lol: --> !
    I always felt it's him that's why this song is on my ipod=]
  • Yep, that's definitely him. I think the reason why he became as successful as he did is because he's bothered to keep up with the trends in music. His brothers, though from what I could hear on the Jackson Family Dynasty show, did not.
    When they were playing some of the new stuff on the show, I really thought that their music sounded very dated in terms of the chord progressions and stuff.
    Michael's maintained his style, complex backing harmonies, and message all the way through. That's the sign of a truly great artist.
  • i love Love LOVE this song! The way he says gangstaaa.... i dont know, but there's somethin about it that just makes him even more sexyyyyy! Oooh Mike (:
  • mjgirl86mjgirl86 Posts: 316
    I effin love this song!!! I remember downloading it last summer <3 GORGEOUSNESS
  • After reading about this Jason Malachi person and looking at his myspace page. I got to thinking about this fella and is it me or is the coincidence that his name is alot like MJ's (Michael Jackson = Jason Malachi) and his initials are the same just back words (JM=MJ) and that he sounds so similar to Michael? Or is it just our precious MJ behind another disguise or something. I came across something I thought was interesting and it got me wondering how this Jason guy all fits into this hoax stuff somehow. Look at the meaning of the name:

: Jason (Hebrew) - Acts 17:5 - he that cures.
    Malachi (Hebrew)- Mal. 1:1 - my messenger; my angel.

Is Jason a real person and MJ's messenger or is he just a made up person for MJ to hide behind? What do you think? <!-- s:?: -->:?:<!-- s:?: --> <!-- s:? -->:?<!-- s:? -->